Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts (69418 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / Rally Will Not Be Allowed At Lekki Toll Gate Tomorrow - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin / I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by Invitationn: 2:27pm On May 14, 2023
unclejb2:
Dead beat Nigeria. Drug lord president. Terrorist Vice president. MC Oluomo police force, ex-convict Senate President. Boko Haram military
You got any ideas to move Nigeria forward?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by Lashist(m): 2:29pm On May 14, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
No, they are not like you people who said children should poison their parents who didn't support a lying machine for president. wink
Shut up your mouth small...you said all obidients wanted seun kuti arrested. That's an obidient pleading for seun while a police officer that supported oluomo's threat against igbos reaffirming the arrest of seun. BTW, who is the lying machine?? It sure looks like who said he will give dummies like you student loans
Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by Sparkle777(f): 2:30pm On May 14, 2023
Seun needs to be taught a lesson of his life and also be the scape goat for other spoilt civilians.
A man on uniform is a representative of the Nation, he stands as a security symbol and should be respected. Just watching the rude arrogant way Seun hit, slap and pummel him really got my blood boiling. How dare he? If this guy is not used as a lesson to others, then we have sold the NPF with same cheque used in buying mamood and ariwola.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by willibounce1(m): 2:35pm On May 14, 2023
Seun us going to jail for harassing a police officer. If you want to plead you cab follow him to jail. If the officer did anything wrong, the officer too will go to jail. Infact they can lock the both of them in the same cell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by ogaontop(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2023
N3TRAL:
Peter Okoye, my favourite, the defense of threat to life doesn't suffice because even a child can string the pieces of the event together based on the short video clip of Seun Kuti assaulting a commissioned officer of the law.

It doesn't add up that a man with a gun threatened your life and you point fingers at him, insult him and slap him.
What's more life threatening than slapping a very calm policeman?

In the US, Seun's body would have been riddled bullets.

The policeman must get compensation through civil litigation after the criminal case instituted by the State sends Seun to prison.

You can't come out of your AC chilled Mercedes and assault a public servant labouring day and night under the sun and in the rain to feed his wife and babies without dire consequences.
You did not read where he said emotions gets better of us when in certain situations, I totally agree with him because one can act under reflex!
Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by Buccalcavity2: 2:37pm On May 14, 2023
How can anybody rationalize a citicizen slapping a law enforcement officer? It is despicable! What useless emotion? We justify rubbish!
Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by atinga1: 2:38pm On May 14, 2023
Alliswell248:

Keep crying....Over 8 millions of us who voted for Jagaban enjoys your crying.
Keep hating....it is in your blood.
So, you knowingly voted for a drug lord and a terrorist? God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by bionixs: 2:38pm On May 14, 2023
Obinwenite:
When it suits them they use America to give an example but won’t improve their services to meet standards.
you are very wise
Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by DeePsalmuel: 2:39pm On May 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:

This particular PRO became MC oluomo PRO. defending his actions during the election when MC oluomo, his thugs and hoodlums where engaging in ethnic cleansing, ethnic profiling voter suppression, voter intimidation, killing, maiming destructuction of lives and properties of people who are believed to come from a particular ethnic group because of their democratic choice

I don't understand so many people on this platform, so because of what the PRO did with MC he should now ignore Seun Kuti's insult on the Nigerian police. You don't use evil to justify evil
Both acts are bad and Seun really proved who he his......I understand family, but I never saw the police man raised hand to attack his family and even at that. Slapping him was never the solution
Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by bionixs: 2:42pm On May 14, 2023
Naijaguy12345:
P Square is irrelevant. He’s trying to trend.
says whose son ?
Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by sonature1: 2:43pm On May 14, 2023
Obakoolex:
undecided All for the news.... hypocrisy.

We know you hate the guy guts

There's no guts there. Attacking an armed policeman is the height of stupidity because that man can decide to waste you and go to prison.

We have read reports where junior soldiers killed their superiors and commited suicide.
It's just stupid to physically attack an armed man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by pquaver(m): 2:44pm On May 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
The stupid Benjamin police Pro is a Fool.

The idiot Benjamin was called countless times during election as regards MC oluomo and his tribal bigot utterances as well as the touts sent by Tinubu to destroy the election and attack anyone who doesn't vote for APC, the idiot policeman went mute and was nowhere to be found. The idiot kept trying to twist words until he swept everything under the carpet. Foolish Benjamin police

How many times have u called the authority to come and engage Ipob/esn? You are okay with them right? The killings and harassment of northerners in your domain is not ethnic cleansing abi? Its only when it affect u people must react.. You go dey alright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by GeneralPula: 2:44pm On May 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:

This particular PRO became MC oluomo PRO. defending his actions during the election when MC oluomo, his thugs and hoodlums where engaging in ethnic cleansing, ethnic profiling voter suppression, voter intimidation, killing, maiming destructuction of lives and properties of people who are believed to come from a particular ethnic group because of their democratic choice
Liar..

Where’s your proof? How did you know?

If what you know is true, Why can’t you petition MC? Police will sure arrest him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by Ofunaofu: 2:45pm On May 14, 2023
GeneralPula:

Liar..

Where’s your proof? How did you know?

Why can’t you petition MC with what you know? Police will sure arrest him!

Kindly point out the lie
Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by SaLongs1(m): 2:49pm On May 14, 2023
N3TRAL:
Peter Okoye, my favourite, the defense of threat to life doesn't suffice because even a child can string the pieces of the event together based on the short video clip of Seun Kuti assaulting a commissioned officer of the law.

It doesn't add up that a man with a gun threatened your life and you point fingers at him, insult him and slap him.

The policeman must get compensation through civil litigation after the criminal case instituted by the State sends Seun to prison.

You can't come out of your AC chilled Mercedes and assault a public servant labouring day and night under the sun and in the rain to feed his wife and babies without dire consequences.
Stop lying about the US or are you and I living in the US?
Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by toprealman: 2:49pm On May 14, 2023
Clout.com
Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by Revolva(m): 2:55pm On May 14, 2023
Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by Neddstark: 2:55pm On May 14, 2023
Try am in USA. Police go pump you 8 rounds and claim threat to life. Them no go jail am anything.

1 Like

Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by ransomed: 2:59pm On May 14, 2023
Seun has bottled up anger against anybody in uniform. He grew up seeing them attack his family by unknown soldiers , the weekly assault on his father by the police men who come to collect egunje from abami eda all in the name of securing patrol. They killed his grandmother by throwing her out of window.
He watched and listened to stories of police brutality from his father and you expect him to treat an egunje seeking police man with friendly approach? He has been affected psychologically and we should not expect him to behave rationally.
Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by GeneralPula: 3:00pm On May 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Kindly point out the lie
Kindly provide evidence to your cookup claims..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by Obaaderemi2: 3:01pm On May 14, 2023
Lashist:

Shut up your mouth small...you said all obidients wanted seun kuti arrested. That's an obidient pleading for seun while a police officer that supported oluomo's threat against igbos reaffirming the arrest of seun. BTW, who is the lying machine?? It sure looks like who said he will give dummies like you student loans
tongue
Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by Obakoolex(m): 3:02pm On May 14, 2023
sonature1:

There's no guts there. Attacking an armed policeman is the height of stupidity because that man can decide to waste you and go to prison.

We have read reports where junior soldiers killed their superiors and commited suicide.
It's just stupid to physically attack an armed man.

Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by Ofunaofu: 3:05pm On May 14, 2023
GeneralPula:

Kindly provide evidence to your cookup claims..

Point out my lie na
Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by Acidosis(m): 3:06pm On May 14, 2023
The narrative by Seun Kuti is utterly and completely unreliable. Which sane person would slap the same police officer that is after your life?? It is not logical. The first thing you would do in such a circumstance is to protect your family, refraining from provoking the officer.

Seun Kuti is a wicked human being. A man who can slap a police officer (armed or not) can kill his maids and drivers.
Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by Laple0541(m): 3:07pm On May 14, 2023
N3TRAL:

100% truth
Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by blesboi(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2023
I don't understand what's his business ? I thought we all agreed to mind our business in this country
Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by softsoul22(m): 3:11pm On May 14, 2023
Kindly contact your export clearing agent for the exportation and documentaion of your Hardwood Charcoal, and Agro commodities products.

Contact our WhatsApp : https:///message/JYOT5PSHTCDOF1
Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by GistFullGround: 3:14pm On May 14, 2023
Nobody is above the law. I respect the officer's calmness. Seun is a thug riding on his late father's name. Let him go to jail so that he can have sence to compose a good song, "I don get sense"
Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by StoneLucifer: 3:16pm On May 14, 2023
Why are u apologising on his behalf.. Leave him to suffer for his stupidity. All these useless Loloba moronic touts..
Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by Deepthoughts: 3:17pm On May 14, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/1657696427873648640?t=Izy73m-s7fJAN0ku13uKJg&s=19

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1657716563959586816?s=19
I reserve my comment on this issue until I hear the account of the assaulted officer,but the whole narrative is not just adding up,if seun is found guilty,he should be severely punished.
Re: Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts by Sermwell(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2023
bewla:
And Seun did. Pack well enemy of good things,

Asenal fan
Una no like good thing if tinubu be your uncle am sure even if human head is found with him your do all in your power to make us believe it was plant in his houes by his enemy.

Election is gone obi is in court what is your own inside
Is thiefnubuu your own uncle? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) / Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.