Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall (91098 Views)

Eddie Murphy Expecting His 10th Child (Photos) / Murphy Afolabi Buys A New SUV (Photos) / Murphy Afolabi's 44th Birthday Party In Toronto, Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by Lukbek: 2:57pm On May 14, 2023
Death is timing and when it's time to leave nothing can stop that, either you're healthy/wealthy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by MiosheEmpire1(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2023
I was so shocked when I saw the news via BBC Yoruba, it's very sad Sunday in the Yoruba movie industry.
RIP man

3 Likes

Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by Solarpass20(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2023
RIP embarassed
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by Komu1048(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by baralatie(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2023
Bathroom?
Lord has Mercy
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by EMIOMOADEOYE: 2:59pm On May 14, 2023
Chummynoni:
it is actually good to have a slippers on but not all this #200 slippers. You can walk on tiles anyhow you like if you have a ground gripping slippers. I am always on slippers in and out of bathroom

Rubber slippers.....saving lives since 1960

1 Like

Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by sprints1: 2:59pm On May 14, 2023
Bathroom incident us no joke na God dey save me I fell in the bad tub 10 years ago hit my head on it. Thank God I no die. Rest in peace bro this guy sabi incantate pass anything I love his acting zeal he puts in maximum effort like odunlade

1 Like

Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by juman(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2023
He was so vast in ifa knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by ogify1(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2023
Gidabiller2:

Normal prediction and she's always on point? What kind of luck Is that?

She can’t always be right. Trust me.
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by Akharmony: 3:00pm On May 14, 2023
My heart still deh best like this, i saw the post on FB and the way i scream my wife was even afraid. This is terrible
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by Lamanii22(f): 3:00pm On May 14, 2023
Even he himself would be shocked at the other side
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by omoyeni37: 3:00pm On May 14, 2023
This is just so unbelievable, chaiii, Murphy!!!
RIP.
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by imam07: 3:01pm On May 14, 2023
brandnprinting:
Let us also pay attention to what killed him. Slippery floor killed somebody I knew. since that time when I enter bathroom na with slow motion
very dangerous installing smooth tiles in d bathroom and kitchen. It is not safe at all. U can even slip on rough tiles talk less of d smooth ones

1 Like

Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by Akharmony: 3:01pm On May 14, 2023
Just like that. . This is scary
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:01pm On May 14, 2023
Sad.
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by Bhol28: 3:01pm On May 14, 2023
SO SAD
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by juman(m): 3:01pm On May 14, 2023
Be careful you can also die in your bathroom.

Know that the bathroom is a slaughter house.

1 Like

Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by superCleanworks(m): 3:01pm On May 14, 2023
youngscholar:
May his soul rest in peace.

you see bathroom accidents.
I remember when I slipped and used by back and my head to smash the wall tiles. I passed out on the floor for over 4 hours and I was living alone. No help. I wonder how I survived that in 2012

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by sharpwriter(m): 3:03pm On May 14, 2023
Dialpad:
RIP........ unbelievable, Murphy was a talented actor.

The cause of death is scary.

He must have slipped and hit his head hard on the floor.

Builders in the house, how can we have safer bathrooms to avoid occurrences like this.

We can all try get this bathroom mat
Bathroom mat stays at the door... The reason for many slippery floor is the tiles, tiles engraved with patterns are better and less smoother. Also some still use that bath sink basin that looks like jacuzzi, it is very smooth and curved on every of its ends, even the jacuzzi itself can be dangerous.

And also, when floors, tiles or basins aren't washed regularly, it builds up slippery dirts and surface. Some parts are more slippery than the part where you stand on regularly to bath due to dirt build up... All these must be carefully noted.

Also, people should watch their steps and reduce excess play..make you no play say you go back your lover for bathroom coz of love, if you slip, either or both of you will be in trouble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by GUNITGuy: 3:03pm On May 14, 2023
That's likely going to be heamorrhage in Pterion region of the skull ....if not treated within 1hr through surgery could be fatal ...
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by olarent: 3:04pm On May 14, 2023
The take home should be what can we do to avoid such a dealth in the society,its was because he is famous that was why people know thousands of people have dead with similar situation,what can we do to avoid this,more civlisation more problem.

3 Likes

Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by myrates: 3:04pm On May 14, 2023
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by juman(m): 3:04pm On May 14, 2023
If you fall in your bathroom, one could hit the head against hard thing and the skull could break.
Then you are RIP.
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by juman(m): 3:05pm On May 14, 2023
I am in shock and confused.
Was it dreaming or real.

This is how anyone could die.
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by Venerable612(m): 3:07pm On May 14, 2023
Very fine actor.

May God rest his soul and forgive his sins 🙏

1 Like

Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by juman(m): 3:07pm On May 14, 2023
If anybody say he could die in next twenty years, I might doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by Olatara(f): 3:08pm On May 14, 2023
Oh Murphy Afolabi!

Rip!

He did not even graduate from Unilag before his death cry
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by Olat4421: 3:08pm On May 14, 2023
Rip 🪦
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by dhmore: 3:09pm On May 14, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Mr Garagara. E be like say Guinean drug daddy don stop to pay you stipends o!
Rest in peace The Great Actor Of Our Time ! Sun re o Murphy Omo Afolabi Ki Olorun Ki O dele fun eniyan RERE- Amin.

2 Likes

Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by Bringbackmandat: 3:11pm On May 14, 2023
lhordspy:
RIP. Just few days ago i saw his interview with Youtube. I was smiling all through, i was like 'this man still carry his deep yoruba accent global'. God knows best.

I think the youth needs serious mental reevaluation in this country. This is not just small issue, it is becoming insane. The first place i saw this news was under instablog, and you need to see the comment under it.

Some were even posting food picture, meaning it is time for owambe. Others were commenting ' e don try, make e go rest.' .. Different kind of irritating comments.

Most Nigerians are sick. Everything na cruise to them.
yes! If Nigerians are not sick, do you think sensible people will vote a drug Barron as their president? Nigeria is sick.
A man of God ones said that the number of votes that tinubu will get will determine the number of mad men in Nigeria.
Nigeria is sick!
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by lhordspy: 3:12pm On May 14, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
yes! If Nigerians are not sick, do you think sensible people will vote a drug Barron as their president? Nigeria is sick.
A man of God ones said that the number of votes that tinubu will get will determine the number of mad men in Nigeria.
Nigeria is sick!

So people actually voted him? It was rigged anymore? grin
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by juman(m): 3:12pm On May 14, 2023
This is deeply painful
We will not see him again.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"This Car is Older Than Me" - Charly Boy Shows His Family's Old Car (Pix) / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son / Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.