Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) (69520 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself / Sanwo-Olu Meets CEOs, Mulls Lockdown Review in Seven Days / Sanwo-olu Meets Pastor Chris Oyakhilome; Singers Tony Tetuila, Azzadus (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 5:05pm On May 14, 2023
sammirano:

Shut Up. SS people are not unfortunate like you people.

No be una sey CBN governor na Igbo?

I hope the person who carried out the first coup is also not igbo judging from ur comment?
Obi won in Edo too, so they are unfortunate too? Obi won in Jos, so they are unfortunate too. He won in Abuja, are they also igbos who are unfortunate too?
I like to engage people like u, wasted hungery looking fellows who are used by politicians to keep Nigeria back.
After 60 years of independence, I still have to install solar in my apartment to enjoy proper electricity. Thunder go fire people like u

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by BRIMBRAM: 5:12pm On May 14, 2023
Shikini:

Yea ... but because Hilda will support Peter Obi over the Bourdillon thief, the illiterate Yoruba segment will categorise her Igbo

You are assuming.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Allisgud: 5:13pm On May 14, 2023
They will never build up somebody,they only know how to jump on somebody shine to shine, sonwolu we still take u as an election rigger

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Allisgud: 5:15pm On May 14, 2023
Feintline:
He shows up smiling sheepishly to support her now that she is making a name with her God given craft.

But when they were to vote, you chased them out, caused injury and destructions because they look like ibo

This is disgraceful and disgusting pretense and hypocrisy.
They will never build up somebody,they only know how to jump on somebody shine to shine, sonwolu we still take u as an election rigger
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 5:16pm On May 14, 2023
Throwback:
Sanwo-Olu has always been a very cool, friendly and approachable guy.

This makes him an easy prey for those whose agenda it is to destroy anything that stands in their way to inflict anarchy and chaos on Lagos State.

Says a poor man who doesn't own a bicycle tyre.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Camberlo(m): 5:21pm On May 14, 2023
9182736455O1999:
This girl don blow already.
Wait o. Does breaking this record come with a prize?

Very sure with high prize
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 5:26pm On May 14, 2023
A nice gesture from Gov Sanwoolu.

I pray for divine strength for her.

Monday is almost here.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by luluman: 5:29pm On May 14, 2023
Feintline:
He shows up smiling sheepishly to support her now that she is making a name with her God given craft.

But when they were to vote, you chased them out, caused injury and destructions because they look like ibo

Shut up, you are so troublesome: If he had ignored her you will still see the flaw in his act. Sometimes I wonder what your problems are.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by 9182736455O1999(m): 5:30pm On May 14, 2023
Shinor:

No. Just bragging rights. And you know what? Someone'in Columbia can do do a similar thing next year for a longer period to wipe the record
Lol. That would be funny as hell.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by 9182736455O1999(m): 5:31pm On May 14, 2023
Camberlo:
Very sure with high prize
What kind of prize? Who is giving the prize?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1657739947275702274?t=UnlBnSBJ15V7FC1DzbPZ-A&s=19
please, how many hours does she need to break the record, do anybody know?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by sumex20(m): 5:36pm On May 14, 2023
Asabe4:
This will mean a whole lot to her. smiley

I really wish for her to break this record.

What a champ!!! kiss
Hi Asebe, I checked your profile and I was attracted to your PERSON through your Profile Picture. Honestly, I would like us to make it a REALITY by engaging in FURTHER conversation to know much ABOUT each other. I could see you would make a GOOD friend INDEED!!!

Lest I forget, kindly inbox me your mobile number, let’s relate.

I hope to see your RESPONSE sooner rather than LATER
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 5:37pm On May 14, 2023
bukatyne:
A nice gesture from Gov Sanwoolu.

I pray for divine strength for her.

Monday is almost here.
please Monday by what time will she break the record?

And does she cook through
Out the night also?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by phemmyfour: 5:38pm On May 14, 2023
Throwback:

Shame on you.

I don't recall that any Akwa-Ibom person was chased out of anywhere, except if the man who voted APC in the SouthEast and was assaulted is from Akwa Ibom.

It is better you answer the name of your tribe so we can tell you your own history.

No fakeness or mincing words.

We know ourselves.
Every body from the SE and SS were tagged Igbo

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2023
Nice one
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by sirchim(m): 5:43pm On May 14, 2023
Feintline:

Don't worry God must surely punish them at due time, EVIL LEADERS.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Bbgbs23: 5:44pm On May 14, 2023
BossLA:

Did it not happen or u want to rewrite history?
Enablers of evil

Come may 29. Una fit go back to una brown floor undeveloped state of origins if una no fit stay for here.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:47pm On May 14, 2023
Feintline:

Don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 5:47pm On May 14, 2023
BossLA:

Lolz
Which Tinubu joined online?
Same Tinubu that said he is not on social media 🤣🤣

When did Tinubu say he’s not on social media?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Charisma01: 5:54pm On May 14, 2023
MisterGrace:
Nice one.

Thank you for this update. I made a topic on this matter some time ago.
I have 2 plots in Jikwoyi Extension that was invaded by Tech & concrete.
I have involved Development control. Please continue to update us on the EFCC action on the matter.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Renman: 6:00pm On May 14, 2023
sumex20:
Hi Asebe, I checked your profile and I was attracted to your PERSON through your Profile Picture. Honestly, I would like us to make it a REALITY by engaging in FURTHER conversation to know much ABOUT each other. I could see you would make a GOOD friend INDEED!!!

Lest I forget, kindly inbox me your mobile number, let’s relate.

I hope to see your RESPONSE sooner rather than LATER
She has succeeded in seducing you! Beware
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by ayo1984: 6:00pm On May 14, 2023
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me (John 14:6).
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by littleguy444: 6:01pm On May 14, 2023
Sermwell:

I hate you all with your tribalistic mindset irrespective of where you come from! But an average Yoruba person cannot different Igbos from other tribes. Whoever is not Yoruba is Igbo as far as they are concerned! I was called 'omo Igbo' several times in Lagos even though I'm from Edo State.
Calling somebody omo Igbo in Yoruba is nothing infact I was called a mallam by most of my mother's friend because I resemble an hausa man and they also call some Yoruba omo Igbo because they are fair and built just like igbos and if a person is too fair they will call him oyinbo some igbos and hausas do call me omo Yoruba all these are just nicknames. it is quite unfortunate what happened during the election period.
Even Nigerians in general refer to most people from the north as either hausa or fulani even though they might be neither.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by bdon123(m): 6:01pm On May 14, 2023
seunmsg:
Tinubu joined online to show support and Sanwo-Olu went to the venue to physically show support. Leadership!

They both showed support without making it about politics. The tiny voice and opportunistic mandate thief will soon appear on Twitter to link Hilda Baci’s attempt to break the Guinness World Record to his dead presidential ambition.
u sound dumb sir
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by kcbaba007: 6:01pm On May 14, 2023
seunmsg:
Tinubu joined online to show support and Sanwo-Olu went to the venue to physically show support. Leadership!

They both showed support without making it about politics. The tiny voice and opportunistic mandate thief will soon appear on Twitter to link Hilda Baci’s attempt to break the Guinness World Record to his dead presidential ambition.

The pain Obi's matter is giving you will surely kill you no doubt
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by bdon123(m): 6:02pm On May 14, 2023
Shikini:
The politicians divide us so bitterly.

If this was election season, Sanwo-Olu's propagandists would easily remind Hilda she's Igbo (in Lagos, SS & SE are all categorised Igbo).

Nigeria is disgusting

MODIFIED: illiterate APC/Thiefnùbu supporters are already quoting me calling me IPOB. Lol, who told you guys I'm Igbo ... you see what I'm talking about?
we are naturally divided.we are very tribalistic people.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Jd10k(m): 6:10pm On May 14, 2023
Feintline:

Nobody force her to do this in Lagos, but I bet this lady doesn't think like the developer of the universe who failed to make their place conducive for themselves or others.
Abia state Governor is owning civil servants over 40 months salary but that doesn't bother the people of Lagos is No Mans Land😡. Radarada.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Chucks13: 6:11pm On May 14, 2023
Feintline:

I swear you no get sense even as little and tiny as mustard seed u no get.

Thanks.....
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by EasternPrince: 6:36pm On May 14, 2023
johnjose68:

Carry your negativity comot for here... always looking for 1000 reasons to be unhappy...haba.

On ASIWAJU's mandate I stand.

Defender of all drug lords is Here!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral / Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.