Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) (69535 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself / Sanwo-Olu Meets CEOs, Mulls Lockdown Review in Seven Days / Sanwo-olu Meets Pastor Chris Oyakhilome; Singers Tony Tetuila, Azzadus (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 10:26pm On May 14, 2023
Tonytonex:
please Monday by what time will she break the record?

And does she cook through
Out the night also?

I read somewhere that by 4pm tomorrow, she would have.

Yes, she has 30mins break every six hours where she relaxes/ reliefs herself/ sleeps/ undergoes check up in an ambulance.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 10:36pm On May 14, 2023
bukatyne:

I read somewhere that by 4pm tomorrow, she would have.

Yes, she has 30mins break every six hours where she relaxes/ reliefs herself/ sleeps/ undergoes check up in an ambulance.
that's good to know. 🤞
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by shonepa(m): 10:42pm On May 14, 2023
And i wonder how 400+ like dis nonsense wey you write.

First of all you cant turn back the hands of time. Em go be governor till em tenure finish.

Wetin u think say this woman won archive? What ever ur answer is, the governor showing support is an addition to her career.

And you saying he didnt let people cone out and vote in Lagos, it shows how ignorant u re in politics.

These people dont even know the people carrying out this things. There are politicians, private sector that bankroll all these atrocities, what they tell the Governor or any candidate is i will get u so so amount of votes.

And we have the loyalist e.g MC Oluomo that will go all the way to deliver.

Why cant you just support the lady, rather dan crying over spilt milk.

Feintline:
He shows up smiling sheepishly to support her now that she is making a name with her God given craft.

But when they were to vote, you chased them out, caused injury and destructions because they look like ibo

This is disgraceful and disgusting pretense and hypocrisy.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by LajaLaba: 10:54pm On May 14, 2023
Dozie32:
Nde ofe nmanu are easily to be deceived. Look at yoruba people are attacking the igbo's in the platform. Children of hate .
IPOB man no sense..Yoruba attacking Igbo where?numpty
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Uchek(m): 10:55pm On May 14, 2023
Indeed disgraceful and disgusting@

Feintline:
He shows up smiling sheepishly to support her now that she is making a name with her God given craft.

But when they were to vote, you chased them out, caused injury and destructions because they look like ibo

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Uchek(m): 11:01pm On May 14, 2023
Hìow would you know when you are morally dead and amoral? Should any one be prevented from voting in the first due to his ethnicity. That's the issue u should critisize..

H
Throwback:

Shame on you.

I don't recall that any Akwa-Ibom person was chased out of anywhere, except if the man who voted APC in the SouthEast and was assaulted is from Akwa Ibom.

It is better you answer the name of your tribe so we can tell you your own history.

No fakeness or mincing words.

We know ourselves.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by JohnBullMySon: 11:30pm On May 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

But you left the guy up there saying trash first before the your quote
Not sure I read the first guy's comment past the first line. And my intention isn't even to quote the first person or everyone involved. I have been dissappointed at the height of tribalism here and just decided to quote the next idiot I saw. In fact I never returned to the thread. I don't usually read past posts. If I do, and I see any thread with tribal exchanges going on, I just don't read further.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Bbgbs23: 11:35pm On May 14, 2023
BossLA:

Mumu
So everyone against Tinubu the drug pusher is in Lagos or from the SE
Na una mumu pass

Olori nla
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by missymide: 12:08am On May 15, 2023
Just to encourage the lady na palava again hmmm. People like you are always introducing tribe issues into everything and when people give it to you, you start screaming up and down.
If it is obi that shows up you hail him if others show up it is eye service and politics. God will deliver you
Feintline:

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by missymide: 12:10am On May 15, 2023
Go lady your have our cheering
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 6:54am On May 15, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Not sure I read the first guy's comment past the first line. And my intention isn't even to quote the first person or everyone involved. I have been dissappointed at the height of tribalism here and just decided to quote the next idiot I saw. In fact I never returned to the thread. I don't usually read past posts. If I do, and I see any thread with tribal exchanges going on, I just don't read further.
Smiles
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by DanEmakoji(m): 6:59am On May 15, 2023
9182736455O1999:
This girl don blow already.
Wait o. Does breaking this record come with a prize?

No! Just recognition and celebration.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by adissss: 7:14am On May 15, 2023
Feintline:

Can't you make comments without being ethnic bigot and some uncultured elements also click like.
You these pple have not learned at all and all these behaviors have taking you nowhere
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Clazzone(m): 7:33am On May 15, 2023
They will always spill their bitterness where ever they go.

We know them, just ignore them
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by soullove1881(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2023
Feintline:

At least we have seen the video of him supporting her, kindly show us the video of where Sanwo-Olu was chasing or had chased those you mentioned.
Hypocrite!!!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by sreamsense: 10:57am On May 15, 2023
Feintline:

Since you are born only to wail, do it passionately till you are 80years old. But don't die with it, because I am not sure there is a reward for it than being vain labourer
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 1:07pm On May 15, 2023
Tonytonex:
that's good to know. 🤞
Thanks!

I want to update you that she has broken the record already.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Bashet: 3:45pm On May 15, 2023
Sermwell:

I hate you all with your tribalistic mindset irrespective of where you come from! But an average Yoruba person cannot different Igbos from other tribes. Whoever is not Yoruba is Igbo as far as they are concerned! I was called 'omo Igbo' several times in Lagos even though I'm from Edo State.

The point is outsiders should stop dictating what indigenous people wanna vote for themselves in indigenous politics. How dare you wanna impose a useless man who doesn't even have a job and was insulting Yoruba heritage on the Yorubas, compared to a working intelligent Sanwo Olu? The moment you deviate from your host's ideology, then you're a nuisance!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 4:37pm On May 15, 2023
bukatyne:

I want to update you that she has broken the record already.

That's incredible.
Congrats to her.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Tareq1105: 5:41pm On May 15, 2023
Feintline:

You're mad. What has election got to do with cooking?

And why would you want to change the political calculus of a people? If I were you I would follow the political paths of the people I live with and not to be planning to work against them in a confrontational manner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral / Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.