Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 (319920 Views)

Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences / N-power Batch C2 To Commence Soon As Federal Government Spends Over ₦360bn / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by raphtunde: 6:15am On Jun 16, 2023
You just dey show say u Sabi speak English. U be npower IT personnel? My page is showing shortlisted, I was sent a link to validate and two months alert boom the next week. Dnt be saying rubbish with confidence oga
ezenwaez:
How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower In Order To Receive Npower Payment

According to Npower news, Npower batch c shortlist status is divided into three status on the Npower portal. The first status is the "beneficiary" status, once the Npower batch c applicant logs into the Npower portal and the overview page on the Npower portal shows "Beneficiary" then the Npower applicant no longer remains an applicant but selected and eligible to receive Npower payment, the next Npower shortlist status is the "applicant" status, once an Npower applicant sees "applicant" on the Npower portal it means the Npower applicant was not selected and is not eligible for Npower payment, the last Npower shortlist status is the "preselected" status, this status mostly appears on the Npower portal of Npower batch c under the non graduate category, please if you see "preselected" on your Npower portal it means you are eligible for Npower payment.
Npower batch c under preselected are advised to complete the Npower validation, only Npower batch c that received the Npower validation link are to complete the Npower validation, Npower batch c are advised to always check their status regularly on the Npower portal.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 6:18am On Jun 16, 2023
Emisco1:

you shut up. you all might hate him, but his very correct.

Sure-P under goodluck were paid 6month by buhari before he packed it off. i was a beneficiary

Tinubu government might pack out Npower. but they will have to pay the 5month or prior to the month he called it off.
I agree, even I think either Fashola or another person too brought up a programme for volunteer teachers, all volunteer teachers were paid their backlogs even when the programme was terminated.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by kingBlaq: 7:11am On Jun 16, 2023
All c2 beneficiaries would be paid 1yr stipend
Tinubu is coming for sadiya
Credible source
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 8:27am On Jun 16, 2023
kingBlaq:
All c2 beneficiaries would be paid 1yr stipend
Tinubu is coming for sadiya
Credible source

How far @kingblaq, u sure?? Make dem pay dis month ni oo
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by kingBlaq: 8:49am On Jun 16, 2023
Vintage100:

How far @kingblaq, u sure?? Make dem pay dis month ni oo
I don't know when my brother

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by kingBlaq: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
Somebody pls help me read out the name of this thread again,
Now is your turn to eat so chop in peace,
leave c1 alone boss
PastorFire4Fire:
Dear C1,

Pack your bags and leave this thread o.
Don't wait until your termination is made official cos i go drag una tire 4 dis thread.

Your unsolicited input, output or suggestion is no longer needed on this thread.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:
Dear C1,

Don't wait until your termination is made official cos i go drag una tire 4 dis thread.

Your unsolicited input, output or suggestion is no longer needed on this thread.

C1 has a score to settle they will be paid their backlogs so they are still in the Npower payroll for now.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
Pastorfire abeg free C1 we are all one, nah thing of joy if dem pay both of us, the important thing be say make dem pay the money in time

PastorFire4Fire:
Dear C1,

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
Next batch of backlog payments is on pending payment status will be paid shortly.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by AGManuel: 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
By the end of this month, we'll be left with 3 months to the end of the 12 month program for C2, We started October 4, only received 3 months pay, Let that sink in. Nigeria is a place where nothing works and no one is held accountable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by fohlarp: 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
All i know n pray for is dt woteva happens to c1wld definitely happen to c2,if den pay dem 17 mths na so we too go receive ,so why push dem away.its a blessg for us too

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by lolu2019: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
Sup.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by StepTwo: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
ezenwaez:
Next batch of backlog payments is on pending payment status will be paid shortly.
bro, please explain this thing in Igbo language lemme understand
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by StepTwo: 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

My brother, i cannot leave C1. They are very greedy and shameless about it. You applied with them the same time and they were paid in full. They have collected 13months, how many months have you collected? How many months will you collect if they were to be paid? Why do they insult the government and call for the scrapping of Npower because their program was not extended?
Why do they want the program to end with C2 just because there is no extension for them?
If not because they are greedy lots, they ought to support the registration of a new batch rather than continue with them so others can benefit as well.
Anyway, their program has been terminated.

Oboy, e never reach to quarrel na. Abeg take an easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
So the January to May that was processing, got canceled and backlog is now processing again?
I no fit laugh.

ezenwaez:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ibnlawal(m): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
Abrian550:
So the January to May that was processing, got canceled and backlog is now processing again?
I no fit laugh.

Swears bro.
That guy mumu no be here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Emisco1(m): 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
Abrian550:
I no fit laugh.

read what he wrote well, even if he fail to use punctuation marks.. I guess his saying. all those with pending payment are been attended to(backlog). some got paid via pending issue

#Dey play All of una. Get a job

#if you quote me i will fnsh you
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Sadiqali24(m): 7:11am On Jun 17, 2023
Good day fellas
Please who have a substantive news on when Npower will pay C2 from January to May?
And if they wouldn't pay, has the program been terminated?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Ekehwinz: 7:25am On Jun 17, 2023
Sadiqali24:
Good day fellas
Please who have a substantive news on when Npower will pay C2 from January to May?
And if they wouldn't pay, has the program been terminated?

No one has such news as no one knows when/if they will ever pay, again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Sadiqali24(m): 7:38am On Jun 17, 2023
It is on record that Npower C2 is the most dehumanizing scheme from the government to it beneficiaries.
For six months, no payment and no adequate information on why there is no payment.
And nobody knows when there will be payment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by LeopardX: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2023
Even the social media handlers of the verified NPower pages don't have any idea what's going on.

I don't expect anyone to pitch their tents on here any longer, especially we C1. If they pay, fine. Otherwise, it's still fine.

We'll win the war against sapa, whether by hook or crook

**Unfollows thread for now**

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by LeopardX: 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

We thank you for coming in contact with light and reality. We hope other C1 members living in the illusion of continuity and payment will follow in your direction grin
Actually, the same can be said for C2.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by LeopardX: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

You LIE! I put it to you that you LIE!

C2 will be paid.. I can bet you 50k on that if you have balls between your words.
Lol. I'm not saying they won't be paid. I'm saying the time of the next payment and the duration of the programme itself is no longer predictable.

Last week, you said you knew someone on the inside who told you payment would be made this week.

Hello! Today is the last day of the said week and no show.

Summary of all I've been saying so far: C2 will surely be paid quite alright. But no one knows the time. Not you, not Ezenwaez, not the social media handlers of NPower, not your guy on the inside, and definitely not me.

Case closed.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Jaybihel25(m): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
Please, has anyone who received the recent 'preselected' SMS from NPOWER been able to validate on the site?
I can't go beyond the NPOWER ID page sad

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Achizzy7: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
hloo guys, someone who wasn't picked fr the program did validation yesdy and it was successful... any hope of payment ??
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
Are we getting paid next week? Give us another hope. We like it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (189) (Reply)

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here / Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.