Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 (316555 Views)

Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences / N-power Batch C2 To Commence Soon As Federal Government Spends Over ₦360bn / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:
NEWS FLASH grin

Tatafo news has it that, C1 account details are currently being deleted from Npower database to avoid error payment. According to our amebo source, this is one of the reason for the delay in disbursement of stipend to Stream II..
We can only hope this process is accelerated for smooth disbursement to C2 grin

The following should take note grin

Curdlebug (Thread Opener grin)
EmperorTolson
Cassa93
Lolu2019
Jamze
Honeybadgerxx
Peekay007
KingBlaq
isense247
Plus10
VTJN
Fatasy
Chimezie198
Newton2024
AntiTerrorist
Maj196
MrMacinterchi1

The Npower payment system do not allow that, please that is not the reason, the main reason for delay in Npower payment is as a result of backlog payments, backlog payments have to be cleared first before January payment commences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by kingBlaq: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
ezenwaez:

The Npower payment system do not allow that, please that is not the reason, the main reason for delay in Npower payment is as a result of backlog payments, backlog payments have to be cleared first before January payment commences.
Who ask you
You sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Fatasy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Pastor

PastorFire4Fire:
NEWS FLASH grin

Tatafo news has it that, C1 account details are currently being deleted from Npower database to avoid error payment or as C1 call it... "15/12 ;DDAccording to our amebo source, this is one of the reason for the delay in disbursement of stipend to Stream II..

EmperorTolson
Cassa93
Lolu2019
Jamze
Honeybadgerxx
Peekay007
KingBlaq
isense247
Plus10
VTJN
Fatasy
Chimezie198
Newton2024
AntiTerrorist
Maj196
MrMacinterchi1

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by mujibson(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
Good evening,
I would like to inquire about the situation regarding C2 non-graduates. Besides the three instances where I received 5400 naira feeding allowance during the training period, I haven't received any further payments from Npower.

Is there any information regarding the payment status of stream 2 non graduates?

ezenwaez
PastorFire4Fire
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
mujibson:
Good evening,
I would like to inquire about the situation regarding C2 non-graduates. Besides the three instances where I received 5400 naira feeding allowance during the training period, I haven't received any further payments from Npower.

Is there any information regarding the payment status of stream 2 non graduates?

ezenwaez
PastorFire4Fire
Information regarding non graduate will be made known shortly, hope you have done Npower validation, you can send me a private message on WhatsApp 08029815618 I have an Npower payment manual that you can use to fix your Npower payment issues but it is not free.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by damble: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
My friend has received October to November payment but her payroll status is still showing this:

I hope it won't affect January payment?

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
damble:
My friend has received October to November payment but her payroll status is still showing this:

I hope it won't affect January payment?
Forget about that it is general it will not affect any payment.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by damble: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
ezenwaez:

Forget about that it is general it will not affect any payment.
Thanks
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Emisco1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
kingBlaq:

Who ask you
You sef
guy rest. the guy is more mature than you all. he might be posting rubbish, but i love his silence. others are posting ribbish above. attack them too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
@pastorfire is dis a kind of joke or the info is real?? If nah true make dem delete ham sharpaly abeg, make C2 for receive payment

PastorFire4Fire:
NEWS FLASH grin

Tatafo news has it that, C1 account details are currently being deleted from Npower database to avoid error payment or as C1 call it... "15/12 ;DDAccording to our amebo source, this is one of the reason for the delay in disbursement of stipend to Stream II..

EmperorTolson
Cassa93
Lolu2019
Jamze
Honeybadgerxx
Peekay007
KingBlaq
isense247
Plus10
VTJN
Fatasy
Chimezie198
Newton2024
AntiTerrorist
Maj196
MrMacinterchi1
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by kingBlaq: 1:28am On Jun 14, 2023
Emisco1:
guy rest. the guy is more mature than you all. he might be posting rubbish, but i love his silence. others are posting ribbish above. attack them too
Judge of maturity i greet you boss
100 for you

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 11:05am On Jun 14, 2023
“The payment is processing” but they’re paying backlog again this week. Is this a joke?
Make person no go dey make plans wey no go work. Ejooh
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
I think we should be hopeful, cos paying backlogs shows that January to may is likely to be paid.

Abrian550:
“The payment is processing” but they’re paying backlog again this week. Is this a joke?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
I’m hopeful. Because they’re scared of being probed by EFCC (even if nothing comes out of it).

It is just that, this backlog thing, it’s been on for so long. From Validation to payment. 3 months now or so.

Vintage100:
I think we should be hopeful, cos paying backlogs shows that January to may is likely to be paid.

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
I believe too

Abrian550:
I’m hopeful. Because they’re scared of being probed by EFCC (even if nothing comes out of it).

It is just that, this backlog thing, it’s been on for so long. From Validation to payment. 3 months now or so.

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Pavicx(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
I just received a message from N-POWER..This is text below, who else got it

Dear Applicant,
You have been preselected for the N-power Batch C2 program. To confirm your status visit validation.nasims.ng and validate your records.

Y'all should be careful, lots of scammers out here
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by DEEKAH7(m): 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
Pavicx:

Dear Applicant,
You have been preselected for the N-power Batch C2 program. To confirm your status visit validation.nasims.ng and validate your records.

I received same text message not long ago.
How genuine is it?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by sirjakez(m): 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
DEEKAH7:

I received same text message not long ago.
How genuine is it?

I also got a message not too long
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Headward: 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
sirjakez:

I also got a message not too long

I got it also,who can tell us the authenticity of this
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by fohlarp: 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
Abrian550:
pls do u mean payment status has changed for all c2 to processing,my phone is misbhvg cant browse d npower smhow
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by fohlarp: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
Pavicx:

Dear Applicant,

pls av U been receiving payment bf or U new or yet to validate ir acct
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
No. That status won’t change. It’ll be “No payment data”

I’m talking about the person that said the payment stage is processing a few days back.

fohlarp:
pls do u mean payment status has changed for all c2 to processing,my phone is misbhvg cant browse d npower smhow
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by kurlz(f): 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
I just got a message just now:
Dear Applicant,
You have been pre-selected for the N-power Batch C2 program. Please confirm your status by visiting http://xxxxxxxxxx

What does it mean.
Because I was shortlisted for Batch C but I missed the biometrics last year. Only to get this message now.
What's the next step pls?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by notmyrealmonika: 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
kurlz:
I just got a message just now:
Dear Applicant,
You have been pre-selected for the N-power Batch C2 program. Please confirm your status by visiting http://xxxxxxxxxx

What does it mean.
Because I was shortlisted for Batch C but I missed the biometrics last year. Only to get this message now.
What's the next step pls?

I received similar sms too. I registered for batch c too but didn't write the test.
I tried login so I can get my Nasim-ID but it's not logging in.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
notmyrealmonika:

I received similar sms too. I registered for batch c too but didn't write the test.
It is a bulk message, as long as your Npower portal still reads "shortlisted" even if you complete the Npower validation, you will not be paid because you were not selected as a beneficiary, try reapplying for the next Npower registration when it starts.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by kurlz(f): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
notmyrealmonika:

Nawa o
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by StepTwo: 11:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
ezenwaez:

It is a bulk message, as long as your Npower portal still reads "shortlisted" even if you complete the Npower validation, you will not be paid because you were not selected as a beneficiary, try reapplying for the next Npower registration when it starts.

What do you mean by it’s a bulk message? Are bulk messages not initiated? Now you make it appear as though bulk messages are error messages. Please, if you got the message, follow the instructions until you are sure it was an error.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 4:41am On Jun 15, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:
See an Npower dey wine una head from our moneygrin grin Using distraction upon distraction from sms to backlog make e no b lyk say dem no dey work before Tinubu scrap them and render that department of the ministry joblessness grin

Nigerian Youths, use your head!

So no more payment bro ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (188) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.