Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 (323300 Views)

Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences / N-power Batch C2 To Commence Soon As Federal Government Spends Over ₦360bn / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Banter1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
profdotcom:
Ok bro congratulations to him... But what you mean is that his dashboard was showing "Applicants" before but after getting his stipend his dashboard turned to beneficiary?
I was shortlisted I did my validation and was paid Oct, Nov and Dec. No thumbprint or nothing
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by fohlarp: 7:01am On Jul 30, 2023
All we need rite nw especially c2 is serious prayers,u shd undstd d one dt will touch heaven if we both come togeda in one accord n call on Yahweh,to release our money bf d scheme winds up.

We jst choose a date n fast n pray altogeda,no be moimoi o,7mths fa

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2023
Npower News Sunday 30th July 2023

According to Npower news Sunday 30th July 2023, N-Tech is classified under the Npower non-graduate category, that is why Npower batch c beneficiaries under non graduate categories are seeing ₦10,000 as their renumeration on their Npower portal

According to Npower news, Npower batch c beneficiaries having issues with the Npower portal, are to kindly remain patient till the migration process is done on the Npower portal, the Npower portal is still being worked on, Npower batch c beneficiaries are advise to keep checking their Npower portal frequently.

According to Npower news, Npower batch c beneficiaries that cannot access their Npower portal since the Npower portal site upgrade are to kindly remain patient and try again at a later time. The Npower portal inaccessibility might be due to network issues or Npower batch c beneficiaries can try using another internet provider.

According to Npower news, Npower batch c beneficiaries that wants to confirm if their Npower validation was successful and if their Npower validation records were received by Npower are to send their Npower ID to Npower.

According to Npower news, Npower batch c beneficiaries with failed Npower October payment should note that it will be retried shortly.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ibnlawal(m): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2023
ezenwaez:

According to Npower news Sunday 30th July 2023, N-Tech is classified under the Npower non-graduate category, that is why Npower batch c beneficiaries under non graduate categories are seeing ₦10,000 as their renumeration on their Npower portal

According to Npower news, Npower batch c beneficiaries having issues with the Npower portal, are to kindly remain patient till the migration process is done on the Npower portal, the Npower portal is still being worked on, Npower batch c beneficiaries are advise to keep checking their Npower portal frequently.

According to Npower news, Npower batch c beneficiaries that cannot access their Npower portal since the Npower portal site upgrade are to kindly remain patient and try again at a later time. The Npower portal inaccessibility might be due to network issues or Npower batch c beneficiaries can try using another internet provider.

According to Npower news, Npower batch c beneficiaries that wants to confirm if their Npower validation was successful and if their Npower validation records were received by Npower are to send their Npower ID to Npower.

According to Npower news, Npower batch c beneficiaries with failed Npower October payment should note that it will be retried shortly.

Thunder! Where are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by iLoveSexVm(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2023
Abeg is dis normal??

Account showing verify account number again after I've done validation since

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by iLoveSexVm(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2023
Hello. Anyone to reply pls?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Fatasy(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2023
Dnt kill yourself with HBP

iLoveSexVm:
Abeg is dis normal??

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by iLoveSexVm(m): 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2023
Lol

Fatasy:
Dnt kill yourself with HBP

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Fatasy(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
Relax my brother,focus somewhere else,I only read and comment when necessary,npower will post,just relax

iLoveSexVm:
Lol

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by masterfactor(m): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
ezenwaez:

Guy when are they paying beneficiaries their stipend, na wetine people wan know,not all this ur copy and paste.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by iLoveSexVm(m): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
"focus somewhere else"
Aswear... that's d word bro..cos dis pple ehn!!

Fatasy:
Relax my brother,focus somewhere else,I only read and comment when necessary,npower will post,just relax

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by profdotcom: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
Banter1:
I was shortlisted I did my validation and was paid Oct, Nov and Dec. No thumbprint or nothing
when did you validate?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by UnfairLife7(m): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2023
masterfactor:

Guy when are they paying beneficiaries their stipend, na wetine people wan know,not all this ur copy and paste.
I feel the program has ended truly. A month + to the end of a program and no money has been paid beyond the 3 months election induced cash grin

C2 are unlucky though

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Newton2024: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
Never trust young guys using Npower website to practise their computer skills. They will always have something to correct on the site. Npower has ended.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 7:16am On Jul 31, 2023
masterfactor:

Which month?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 7:17am On Jul 31, 2023
iLoveSexVm:
Abeg is dis normal??

Ignore.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by UnfairLife7(m): 8:42am On Jul 31, 2023
ezenwaez:

Which month?
the program will end in a month time and here you are giving them false hope. You're asking which month? Like seriously? Which months are your Npower owing? 8 months outstanding stipend are yet to be paid to C2. The program will end September. Stop deceiving people please. I understand what you are doing though but at least use your discretion. By now you should know that Npower has ended. How can they pay them 9 months outstanding stipend between now and September? Let's apply common sense to all these please

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by masterfactor(m): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I feel the program has ended truly. A month + to the end of a program and no money has been paid beyond the 3 months election induced cash grin

C2 are unlucky though

I swear brother, anything C2 no dey end well and that ezenwaez go dey give people hope wey no dey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Banter1(m): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2023
profdotcom:
when did you validate?
almost four months now
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Hassanmaye(m): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2023
ezenwaez:

Thank you very much for the event information you are updating us sir.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Hassanmaye(m): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2023
ezenwaez:

Did npower ask us to update our profile that's batch c stream 2?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Did npower ask us to update our profile that's batch c stream 2?
Kindly note that you are not required to update missing records on your Npower portal.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2023
Npower News Today Tuesday 1st August 2023

According to Npower news today Tuesday 1st August 2023, Npower batch c seeing invalid email and password error message when attempting to login into their Npower portal, Npower batch c with empty Npower payroll on their Npower portal and Npower batch c with blank names and only surname in the place of middle name should kindly observe their Npower portal for a while as this is a technical error and Npower technical team is aware and working to resolve the error on the Npower portal.

According to Npower news today, Npower batch c beneficiaries are not to update their information on the Npower portal, Npower batch c are to kindly observe their Npower portal for a while.

According to Npower news, Npower batch c beneficiaries that were once npower beneficiaries but now turned to Npower applicants on their Npower portal are to kindly observe their nasims dashboard for a while as it is a technical error.

Lastly according to Npower news today on payment, Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries should kindly note that payment for the months of January to June has not been initiated yet.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ahmedio2017(m): 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
ezenwaez:

Npower News Today Tuesday 1st August 2023

According to Npower news today Tuesday 1st August 2023, Npower batch c seeing invalid email and password error message when attempting to login into their Npower portal, Npower batch c with empty Npower payroll on their Npower portal and Npower batch c with blank names and only surname in the place of middle name should kindly observe their Npower portal for a while as this is a technical error and Npower technical team is aware and working to resolve the error on the Npower portal.

According to Npower news today, Npower batch c beneficiaries are not to update their information on the Npower portal, Npower batch c are to kindly observe their Npower portal for a while.

According to Npower news, Npower batch c beneficiaries that were once npower beneficiaries but now turned to Npower applicants on their Npower portal are to kindly observe their nasims dashboard for a while as it is a technical error.

Lastly according to Npower news today on payment, Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries should kindly note that payment for the months of January to June has not been initiated yet.

But nasims website is not going through
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
November and December payment for Npower batch c stream 2 reinitiated.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Ekehwinz: 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
ezenwaez:
November and December payment for Npower batch c stream 2 reinitiated.

October is yet to be seen, dem skip am?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 10cedes: 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
@Ezenwa I received my payment this evening but it's October and December. November was skipped. Will they pay me my November stipend?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Adekunle1665: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
When did you do your validation
10cedes:
@Ezenwa I received my payment this evening but it's October and December. November was skipped. Will they pay me my November stipend?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by notmyrealmonika: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
10cedes:
When did you do your validation? And is your payroll showing something before?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Adekunle1665: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
Please is there anybody here that did validation last week or week before the last that has been paid
10cedes:

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (190) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.