Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 (323421 Views)

Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences / N-power Batch C2 To Commence Soon As Federal Government Spends Over ₦360bn / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Mamanedu(f): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2023
Please how can I reset my password so that I can get my npower Id. I got a mail to validate. Please someone should help me. Lost the npower I'd and my password
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
Mamanedu:
Please how can I reset my password so that I can get my npower Id. I got a mail to validate. Please someone should help me. Lost the npower I'd and my password
Check your npower email inbox just do a search for npower, would suggest you send me a private message on WhatsApp 08029815618
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
Npower News Today Friday August 4th 2023 On Npower Portal

According to Npower news today Friday August 4th 2023 on Npower portal, Npower batch c beneficiaries that have logged into their Npower portal or nasims portal previously but have forgotten their login password probably so that they can retrieve their Npower ID possibly to complete their Npower validation process are to kindly send me a private message here or chat me on WhatsApp 08029815618, please note that this is just to get your login password, and please take note, you must have previously logged into the Npower portal before and please this works for only npower batch c beneficiaries that registered with Gmail address please if you registered with yahoo address do not contact us, if after getting your npower portal login password and you are still unable to login into the npower portal then exercise patience till the migration process on the Npower portal is completed.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by shollytak(m): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
ezenwaez:

Inability to login has nothing to do with nasims link, please just exercise patience, what you should focus on is whether your validation records have been received by npower, that's all.

Please how can I know that my validation record have been received
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
shollytak:

Please how can I know that my validation record have been received
Send me a private message on WhatsApp 08029815618
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by cravingmind: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
HayesQadir:
5 units of Howo Tipper@5.9million each location: Ibadan
Call or WhatsApp@07083053903

bamba bolla over to you....
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Mbmohammed(m): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
Good evening everyone. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 9:51am On Aug 05, 2023
Please once you are able to complete your validation you will be paid, validation very important take note.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by victomerc11: 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
JOB VACANCY
Name: victomerc montessori school

Requirements:
1. An experienced qualified teacher
2. Computer literate

Qualification:
Degree Holder / NCE
Send your current and detailed C.V with Cover letter to: victomercschools@gmail.com

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
Please always confirm if your validation was submitted successfully, information has it that some npower beneficiaries that felt their validation was done successfully realized that their validation was not successfully submitted.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by floret23(f): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
victomerc11:
JOB VACANCY
Name: victomerc montessori school

Requirements:
1. An experienced qualified teacher
2. Computer literate

Qualification:
Degree Holder / NCE
Send your current and detailed C.V with Cover letter to: victomercschools@gmail.com

What is the salary like?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Peculiarni(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
I was trying to do the validation but it was telling me my BVN does not exist.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
Peculiarni:
I was trying to do the validation but it was telling me my BVN does not exist.
Keep trying it, or check back on Monday.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ogoloray(m): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
Pls can someone help me with the link to the nasims Portal?

I can't seem to find the website anymore
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 6:40am On Aug 06, 2023
ogoloray:
Pls can someone help me with the link to the nasims Portal?

I can't seem to find the website anymore
https://ssp.nasims.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 7:27am On Aug 06, 2023
FMHDSD is very much active as a Ministry still.
Permanent Secretary is still working, so what’s the delay?
Seems like they’re waiting for Thief-nubu to be done with this Ministerial positions… That’s going to get to September, and there’s a court decision pending too. If they declare a rerun, then the wait continues. Oops!

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 7:52am On Aug 06, 2023
Abrian550:
FMHDSD is very much active as a Ministry still.
Permanent Secretary is still working, so what’s the delay?
Seems like they’re waiting for Thief-nubu to be done with this Ministerial positions… That’s going to get to September, and there’s a court decision pending too. If they declare a rerun, then the wait continues. Oops!
Payment for October to November is ongoing.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ahmedio2017(m): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2023
ezenwaez:
Please always confirm if your validation was submitted successfully, information has it that some npower beneficiaries that felt their validation was done successfully realized that their validation was not successfully submitted.

I'm a beneficiary who had already received 3months salary do I still need to validate?
Also this new website chance my status to Applicant pls what's going on
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by worried222: 8:13am On Aug 06, 2023
Please I am confused.
I received a mail from npower sometime in July stating that I have been preselected for the program as stream2. I used the provided link to validate my details and everything went well.
Now I just logged in to the new ssp site and I am see so many info missing. Should I used the same validation link sent to me to revalidate or only focus on the new ssp site. I don’t want to complicate things.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 8:18am On Aug 06, 2023
I am talking about January to June, sir.

ezenwaez:

Payment for October to November is ongoing.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by worried222: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2023
I went back to the validation link only for my bvn validation to fail.
Please can anyone be kind enough to explain to me what’s going on.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2023
worried222:
Well that is the essence of confirmation of your validation, npower batch c beneficiaries that validated like two months ago and have not received a dime are to check if their validation records were actually received.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2023
worried222:
And please change your moniker, that worried is not a good moniker.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 8:50am On Aug 06, 2023
Npower News Today Sunday August 6th 2023 On Payment For Npower Batch C Under Graduate And Non Graduate Categories

According to Npower news today Sunday August 6th 2023 on payment for npower batch c under graduate and non graduate categories, npower batch c stream 2 payment for October, November and December is ongoing, npower batch c stream 2 yet to receive their Npower payment for the above months are to exercise patience, as the payment is ongoing, npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries with npower payment issues are to kindly note that the Npower validation is extremely important, npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries that needs assistance regarding their Npower validation and confirmation of their Npower validation records are to send their Npower ID and other validation details to Npower for confirmation and verification of their Npower validation records.
According to Npower news, the Minister only approved September, October, November and December payment, September, October and November stipend was approved for Npower batch c stream 1 beneficiaries while October, November and December was approved for Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries, npower batch c stream 1 beneficiaries should please note that their September, October and November stipend has not been reinitiated, the ongoing Npower payment is for Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries and it includes only October, November and December Stipend, Npower payment for Npower batch c stream 1 beneficiaries will start soon.
According to Npower news, payment for January to June stipend is yet to be initiated, but will be paid very soon as work is ongoing to ensure a smooth and hitch free payment to all Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries, there is no specific date for payment of stipend.
Npower batch c yet to receive a single payment has Npower payment issues and will not be paid until the Npower batch c completes and confirm if the Npower validation was completed successfully.
According to Npower news, regarding payment for Npower batch c under the non graduate categories, Npower batch c under the non graduate categories should note that payment for non graduate categories has not been initiated, only Npower batch c beneficiaries under the non graduate categories that have completed their training are eligible for payment, npower batch c beneficiaries under the non graduate categories that did not complete their training will not be paid their stipend.
Lastly Npower applicants that recieved the Npower validation link and have completed and confirmed their Npower validation records are to exercise patience for the updates on their Npower portal to be completed and made beneficiaries before they eligible for Npower payment, once the Npower portal changes from shortlisted or applicant to beneficiary then the Npower batch c will receive payment, Npower batch c that their Npower portal reads applicants on the overview page of their Npower portal will not receive Npower payment because they were not shortlisted.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Edipet(m): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2023
ezenwaez:
Npower News Today Sunday August 6th 2023 On Payment For Npower Batch C Under Graduate And Non Graduate Categories

According to Npower news today Sunday August 6th 2023 on payment for npower batch c under graduate and non graduate categories, npower batch c stream 2 payment for October, November and December is ongoing, npower batch c stream 2 yet to receive their Npower payment for the above months are to exercise patience, as the payment is ongoing, npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries with npower payment issues are to kindly note that the Npower validation is extremely important, npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries that needs assistance regarding their Npower validation and confirmation of their Npower validation records are to send their Npower ID and other validation details to Npower for confirmation and verification of their Npower validation records.
According to Npower news, the Minister only approved September, October, November and December payment, September, October and November stipend was approved for Npower batch c stream 1 beneficiaries while October, November and December was approved for Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries, npower batch c stream 1 beneficiaries should please note that their September, October and November stipend has not been reinitiated, the ongoing Npower payment is for Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries and it includes only October, November and December Stipend, Npower payment for Npower batch c stream 1 beneficiaries will start soon.
According to Npower news, payment for January to June stipend is yet to be initiated, but will be paid very soon as work is ongoing to ensure a smooth and hitch free payment to all Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries, there is no specific date for payment of stipend.
Npower batch c yet to receive a single payment has Npower payment issues and will not be paid until the Npower batch c completes and confirm if the Npower validation was completed successfully.
According to Npower news, regarding payment for Npower batch c under the non graduate categories, Npower batch c under the non graduate categories should note that payment for non graduate categories has not been initiated, only Npower batch c beneficiaries under the non graduate categories that have completed their training are eligible for payment, npower batch c beneficiaries under the non graduate categories that did not complete their training will not be paid their stipend.
Lastly Npower applicants that recieved the Npower validation link and have completed and confirmed their Npower validation records are to exercise patience for the updates on their Npower portal to be completed and made beneficiaries before they eligible for Npower payment, once the Npower portal changes from shortlisted or applicant to beneficiary then the Npower batch c will receive payment, Npower batch c that their Npower portal reads applicants on the overview page of their Npower portal will not receive Npower payment because they were not shortlisted.
you go just dey write wetin npower no talk. This one was what npower reply to people in their last post on twitter. Npower don use our money invest come use the profit dey pay 10 people per months.
Money wey federal government don release since, they are still doing as if they money is not there.

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Edipet(m): 9:00am On Aug 06, 2023
worried222:
Please I am confused.
I received a mail from npower sometime in July stating that I have been preselected for the program as stream2. I used the provided link to validate my details and everything went well.
Now I just logged in to the new ssp site and I am see so many info missing. Should I used the same validation link sent to me to revalidate or only focus on the new ssp site. I don’t want to complicate things.
if you click on validation on that ssp site, it will still redirect you the validation Link you use previously
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 9:42am On Aug 06, 2023
Edipet:
if you click on validation on that ssp site, it will still redirect you the validation Link you use previously
Yes it is the same link.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by masterfactor(m): 10:42am On Aug 06, 2023
Edipet:
you go just dey write wetin npower no talk. This one was what npower reply to people in their last post on twitter. Npower don use our money invest come use the profit dey pay 10 people per months.
Money wey federal government don release since, they are still doing as if they money is not there.

You dey mind am, program wey go finish in one month time
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by damble: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2023
ezenwaez:

Well that is the essence of confirmation of your validation, npower batch c beneficiaries that validated like two months ago and have not received a dime are to check if their validation records were actually received.
How does someone check/confirm if his or her validation record has actually been recieved?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2023
damble:

How does someone check/confirm if his or her validation record has actually been recieved?
You can confirm if your validation records was actually received by sending your Npower ID to Npower, would suggest you send me a private message on WhatsApp 08029815618 or follow Npower news at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100070134780663
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by worried222: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
ezenwaez:

Now that my BVN is not getting verified by npower, what is the implication? Because last month I did the validation and it went successfully.
Should I just give up on it and move on?

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (190) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.