Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 (320062 Views)

Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences / N-power Batch C2 To Commence Soon As Federal Government Spends Over ₦360bn / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by kingBlaq: 1:04am On Aug 18, 2023
Joseph1505:

Learn to create one, I can teach you.
Is there a chance for financial gain??
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:24am On Aug 18, 2023
Vintage100:
Wetin u dey talk nah, abi u don shayo ni ?? You hope she won't forget about her friends, how dat one take affect our stipends. You said she will do well, you dey talk about her friends.

This dude no just get joy.
grin grin grin
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by lolu2019: 2:43am On Aug 18, 2023
Vintage100:
Wetin u dey talk nah, abi u don shayo ni ?? You hope she won't forget about her friends, how dat one take affect our stipends. You said she will do well, you dey talk about her friends.

y are you so selfish.must everyone knows that you are an Npower beneficiary.i was just listening to their conversations.And I contributed my own part.my brother, always have that believe that u will overcome no matter the conditions.u stayed in school for more than four years,u survived.y do u attached so much importance to the payment.where did u put God.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by lolu2019: 2:58am On Aug 18, 2023
MASTERMIND04:

This dude no just get joy.
grin grin grin
I don't know for him.we attached ourselves to things that don't really matter in this part of the world.while u r struggling in school to get good grades.some students will sleep with lecturers during the process.some will bribe,some will cheat.at the end, some will be expelled, lecturers get sacked.still u don't get better pay after graduation.and u will see a student that just finished secondary school walked into an oil company in south south submit recommendation.and he still gets paid three times ur salary as a graduate.i knew one helper that was earning 350,000naira monthly with just his SSCE.why,why.we live in a mystery world.we should learn how to surrender.rememver that some people are still looking for an opportunity to benefit from this N-power program.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Busari132(m): 4:22am On Aug 18, 2023
The dashboard has been restored for both c1 and c2. It has changed to beneficiary to almost everyone. You can confirm it by logging to your dashboard.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by BOSMANARIS(m): 5:02am On Aug 18, 2023
Busari132:
The dashboard has been restored for both c1 and c2. It has changed to beneficiary to almost everyone. You can confirm it by logging to your dashboard.

Confirmed
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by LUAN(m): 5:54am On Aug 18, 2023
Busari132:
my own is still applicant. Payroll empty
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 6:56am On Aug 18, 2023
LUAN:
my own is still applicant. Payroll empty
Empty payroll simply means that your payment has not been initiated yet once initiated your payment data will appear, most shortlisted Npower applicants will always have the empty payroll because they are yet to receive payment.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Megaflex(m): 7:03am On Aug 18, 2023
ezenwaez:

Empty payroll simply means that your payment has not been initiated yet once initiated your payment data will appear, most shortlisted Npower applicants will always have the empty payroll because they are yet to receive payment.
I've used a strong browser to login, it's still not opening. What's the way forward sir?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 7:14am On Aug 18, 2023
Npower News Today On Npower Validation And Npower Portal Friday August 18th 2023

According to Npower news today on Npower validation, Npower batch c still having the "BVN verification failed" error message should keep trying until the Npower validation goes through, Npower batch c with "BVN already exists in our database" error message should contact Npower, when the option to edit account details on a validated account is made available then this issue will be rectified, Npower batch c that received the Npower validation link and have done the Npower validation but wants to confirm if their Npower validation records were actually received by Npower should send their Npower ID to Npower in order to check if their Npower validation was successful or if their Npower validation was not successful. Npower validation is for Npower batch c with Npower payment issues, if you do not have Npower payment issues then the Npower validation is not for you. Npower batch c are advised to always provide the same account details as the account details on their Npower portal when completing the Npower validation, Npower batch c can also provide another account details during the Npower validation process if their previous account details are having issues although this might result in delay in Npower payment because the account details on the Npower portal has to be updated to match the new account details provided during Npower validation.
According to Npower news today on Npower portal, Npower batch c with empty payroll on their Npower portal should kindly exercise patience as their Npower payment has not been initiated yet once initiated the payment data will appear, Npower batch c that have received Npower payment and their payroll is empty are to continue to observe their Npower portal from time to time as this is a technical issue, Npower batch c with applicant appearing on their Npower portal instead of beneficiary are to also keep observing their Npower portal for updates it will be reversed soon, Npower batch c with pending and failed payment issues are to kindly note that their Npower payment is yet to be initiated, Npower batch c that cannot login into the Npower portal should kindly exercise patience and keep trying until they are able to login, once the migration process is completed all error message will be cleared on the Npower portal and Npower batch c will be able to login, shortlisted Npower batch c yet to receive Npower payment should keep observing their Npower status once it changes to beneficiary then they are eligible for Npower payment, Npower batch c should ignore biometrics on the Npower portal, Npower batch c that cannot update their missing records should please try it later and keep observing their Npower portal from time to time for updates.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Joseph1505(m): 7:17am On Aug 18, 2023
kingBlaq:

Is there a chance for financial gain??
Sure but you must be grounded in Coding
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 7:42am On Aug 18, 2023
Megaflex:
I've used a strong browser to login, it's still not opening. What's the way forward sir?
Send me a private message on WhatsApp 08029815618
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 7:44am On Aug 18, 2023
No vex Lolu, the fact is no one really put mind for the money.

lolu2019:
I don't know for him.we attached ourselves to things that don't really matter in this part of the world.while u r struggling in school to get good grades.some students will sleep with lecturers during the process.some will bribe,some will cheat.at the end, some will be expelled, lecturers get sacked.still u don't get better pay after graduation.and u will see a student that just finished secondary school walked into an oil company in south south submit recommendation.and he still gets paid three times ur salary as a graduate.i knew one helper that was earning 350,000naira monthly with just his SSCE.why,why.we live in a mystery world.we should learn how to surrender.rememver that some people are still looking for an opportunity to benefit from this N-power program.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by damble: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2023
Please house what about we whose dashboard is showing APPLICANT and being asked to to biometric?

Biometrics
Congratulations on progressing to the next stage of the selection process for the N- POWER Batch C Program. Please proceed to enroll your biometrics information. Click on "Capture Finger Print" below to begin.
Please note that shortlisting does not guarantee a final place on the program.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2023
damble:
Please house what about we whose dashboard is showing APPLICANT and being asked to to biometric?

Biometrics
Congratulations on progressing to the next stage of the selection process for the N- POWER Batch C Program. Please proceed to enroll your biometrics information. Click on "Capture Finger Print" below to begin.
Please note that shortlisting does not guarantee a final place on the program.
Ignore
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Tunde1990: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
Busari132:
Is not everybody that their dashboard had been change to beneficiary.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by floret23(f): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
I hope Betta Edu will do better than Sadiya Farouk. Sadiya is just too corrupt.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by kcy(m): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tunde1990:

Is not everybody that their dashboard had been change to beneficiary.
Click update and summit
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Banter1(m): 6:45am On Aug 19, 2023
ezenwaez:

Me shortlisted now showing beneficiary. And my payroll is showing the three months I was paid
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 7:59am On Aug 19, 2023
Banter1:
Me shortlisted now showing beneficiary. And my payroll is showing the three months I was paid
Congratulations, that is really nice.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by LUAN(m): 9:39am On Aug 19, 2023
Banter1:
they pay you recently?. When did you do your validation?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Pandew: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2023
Good morning good people.... my dashboard has eventually change to Beneficiary.. The very first time i will benefit from anything initiated by the government. My payroll is still blank.. What could be the issue?? i have not been paid before now...A first timer
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2023
Pandew:
Good morning good people.... my dashboard has eventually change to Beneficiary.. The very first time i will benefit from anything initiated by the government. My payroll is still blank.. What could be the issue?? i have not been paid before now...A first timer
Your payroll is blank because your payment has not been initiated yet.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by damble: 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2023
Will my dashboard/status ever change from APPLICANT to SHORTLISTED and thereafter to BENEFICIARY? C2
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Banter1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2023
LUAN:
they pay you recently?. When did you do your validation?
Nop, since early last month. I did my validation almost 3 months before I was paid
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Banter1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
ezenwaez:

Congratulations, that is really nice.
Thanks bro. Keep doing what you do
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by LUAN(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
Banter1:
Nop, since early last month. I did my validation almost 3 months before I was paid
omor! That means i should expect my payment in 3months time. I did mine July
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Banter1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2023
LUAN:
Well, be patiently waiting.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2023
LUAN:
There is no specific date for payment.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
damble:
Will my dashboard/status ever change from APPLICANT to SHORTLISTED and thereafter to BENEFICIARY? C2
It will if you were sent the validation message.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (189) (Reply)

Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.