Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 (317624 Views)

Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences / N-power Batch C2 To Commence Soon As Federal Government Spends Over ₦360bn / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2023
For those without PPA before especially all of us Lagos beneficiaries, npower has given us PPA. These people dey ment
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by dharmie13(f): 11:26am On Aug 10, 2023
It's real ...I was paid one month yesterday...batch c2
jaywon442:

Is it for real. Or you just want to raise peoples hope
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by dharmie13(f): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2023
So I have gotten for 3months now.. October, November and December
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by androidFather: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Just to pay three months salary, its taking them 7-8 months.

What of payment of January to August, that means it will take them 2years. If actually they are going to pay it.

Heartlessss government.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Ekehwinz: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
My failed October stipend is yet to be retried angry
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ekehwinz:
My failed October stipend is yet to be retried angry
Very soon exercise patience.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by jaywon442: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
ezenwaez:

October, November and December payment is ongoing for npower batch c stream 2.
I haven't been paid any batch C2
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by jaywon442: 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
dharmie13:
It's real ...I was paid one month yesterday...batch c2
I haven't been paid any batch c2
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by iSense247: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
masterfactor:

Na the Nigerian way be that, ezenwaez is not affiliated with NPower, I still dey wonder how he get his his information
Which information? He has never posted anything new. Just repetition of what we already know.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
jaywon442:

I haven't been paid any batch c2
Have you done validation and have you confirmed if your validation records are with us would suggest you send me a private message on WhatsApp 08029815618
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by UnfairLife7(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
androidFather:
Just to pay three months salary, its taking them 7-8 months.

What of payment of January to August, that means it will take them 2years. If actually they are going to pay it.

Heartlessss government.
exenwaez said that government aren't heartless. He said all backlog must be paid even if it takes them 10 years to pay backlog grin

Ezenwaez is a patriotic Nigerian grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by kasim155: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
exenwaez said that government aren't heartless. He said all backlog must be paid even if it takes them 10 years to pay backlog grin

Lol. Even if it takes 10 years

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by masterfactor(m): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:

You dey mind the dude, the guy get hope sha
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by degenuine1(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
Is there anyone that did validation by July and has been paid?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by durubennie(m): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
Please join our real estate whatsapp group chat. Ph only
https:///F2lyR2hc8gN1SElftM6y7m
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Ikanium(m): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
degenuine1:
Is there anyone that did validation by July and has been paid?
I did mine July too nothing yet
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by degenuine1(m): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ikanium:

OK. I Pray it comes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Achizzy7: 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ikanium:
pls y is validation not going 2ru again ??

tried inserting my bvn and i got "bvn verification failed"
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 7:36am On Aug 11, 2023
Achizzy7:

pls y is validation not going 2ru again ??

tried inserting my bvn and i got "bvn verification failed"
Would suggest you send me a private message on WhatsApp 08029815618 let me confirm if your validation records are with us.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 7:40am On Aug 11, 2023
Npower News Friday August 11th 2023

According to Npower news Friday August 11th 2023, Npower batch c beneficiaries with incorrect details after login into their Npower portal should note that this is due to the system upgrade ongoing on the Npower portal, all correct status updates will reflect on their Npower portal very soon, Npower batch c beneficiaries faced with this issue should please be patient.

According to Npower news, Npower batch c beneficiaries will get Npower payment for January to July but the exact date and time of payment for January to July stipend is what Npower cannot give Npower batch c beneficiaries at this time. Npower batch c beneficiaries should please, be patient and expectant, Npower batch c beneficiaries should please be informed that all eligible Npower batch c beneficiaries will be paid.

Lastly according to Npower news, Npower batch c beneficiaries with wrong account details on their Npower portal should kindly provide their NIN to Npower to enable Npower correct it from their end, the wrong and incorrect account details happened due to the ongoing system upgrade on the Npower portal, all correct status updates will reflect on the Npower portal shortly.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by masterfactor(m): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2023
ezenwaez:

According to Npower news Friday August 11th 2023, Npower batch c beneficiaries with incorrect details after login into their Npower portal should note that this is due to the system upgrade ongoing on the Npower portal, all correct status updates will reflect on their Npower portal very soon, Npower batch c beneficiaries faced with this issue should please be patient.

According to Npower news, Npower batch c beneficiaries will get Npower payment for January to July but the exact date and time of payment for January to July stipend is what Npower cannot give Npower batch c beneficiaries at this time. Npower batch c beneficiaries should please, be patient and expectant, Npower batch c beneficiaries should please be informed that all eligible Npower batch c beneficiaries will be paid.

Lastly according to Npower news, Npower batch c beneficiaries with wrong account details on their Npower portal should kindly provide their NIN to Npower to enable Npower correct it from their end, the wrong and incorrect account details happened due to the ongoing system upgrade on the Npower portal, all correct status updates will reflect on the Npower portal shortly.

You will do alot of good to people here if you stop posting this useless news. You and I know that this program has ended, and it's ended with the last Administration, what are you trying to gain by giving people false hope when there is none, the program is ending next month and NPower are claiming to be paying backlog which is taking forever. Oga ezenwaez abeg no dey raise people hope.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Younghacka(m): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2023
ezenwaez:

Good Morning, Please I Logged In 3 Days Ago And Found That My Status Has Changed From Beneficiary To Applicant, And Most Of My Details Are Gone.
This Morning Now, I Tried Logging Into My Account But It Says Incorrect Login Details, I Tried Recovering Password But It Says No Record Found For My Email.
Should I Be Worried? What Can Be Done.
P.S: I Have Been Paid Two Months Before Some Months Back.
Do I Still Need To Do Validation?
Thanks.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Edipet(m): 9:17am On Aug 11, 2023
masterfactor:

You will do alot of good to people here if you stop posting this useless news. You and I know that this program has ended, and it's ended with the last Administration, what are you trying to gain by giving people false hope when there is none, the program is ending next month and NPower are claiming to be paying backlog which is taking forever. Oga ezenwaez abeg no dey raise people hope.
he is not raising hope. The guy dey hustle for him pocket. Massage him now him go request for money to help you..
Beneficiaries of the program are suffering, while one or two people are enjoying the money budget for them. The world bis terrible. How could the pay backlog for eternity in this technological age.? Are they traveling by foot to give them the money.?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2023
Younghacka:

Good Morning, Please I Logged In 3 Days Ago And Found That My Status Has Changed From Beneficiary To Applicant, And Most Of My Details Are Gone.
This Morning Now, I Tried Logging Into My Account But It Says Incorrect Login Details, I Tried Recovering Password But It Says No Record Found For My Email.
Should I Be Worried? What Can Be Done.
P.S: I Have Been Paid Two Months Before Some Months Back.
Do I Still Need To Do Validation?
Thanks.
If you have confirmed your validation records were actually received then you do not have to bother, as said earlier the migration process is ongoing, would suggest you send me a private message on WhatsApp 08029815618
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by masterfactor(m): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2023
Edipet:
he is not raising hope. The guy dey hustle for him pocket. Massage him now him go request for money to help you..
Beneficiaries of the program are suffering, while one or two people are enjoying the money budget for them. The world bis terrible. How could the pay backlog for eternity in this technological age.? Are they traveling by foot to give them the money.?
Everyone knows that the program is no more, they want to use 1 year to pay beneficiaries their backlog. The way ezenwaez gives information here,one would think he works directly with NPower.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by oliwaseunojo: 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ezenwa acting like a typical Nigerian. Using desperations of NPOWER beneficiaries to scam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by RosyIsBlessed: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2023
oliwaseunojo:
Ezenwa acting like a typical Nigerian. Using desperations of NPOWER beneficiaries to scam.

What beats me is the way nairaland mods are allowing him roam round freely with it.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Fatasy(m): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
He didn't violate any rules,some members here are just too gullible

RosyIsBlessed:

What beats me is the way nairaland mods are allowing him roam round freely with it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (188) (Reply)

Natforce Recruitment And Training / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.