Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

I Live In America, But I'm Not Aje-Butter - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Live In America, But I'm Not Aje-Butter (5078 Views)

How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 / Ask Me Any Questions About America,straight Talk from a Nigerian in America / US Embassy's Conditions For Baby Delivery In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Live In America, But I'm Not Aje-Butter by omogenaija(f): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2007
@ gameover yea i have a ghana-must-go bag in my friend's room so wat ? so u mean to tell me that there isnt any ghana-must-go bags in america shocked
anyways thanks for keepin me on ur mind since so i'm so important that u checked my profile kiss kiss love u booo
and u've just said that i wasnt an aje-butter , thanks again b/c thats the whole point of the topic JUST BECAUSE I LIVE IN AMERICA DOESNT MAKE ME AN AJE-BUTTER
Re: I Live In America, But I'm Not Aje-Butter by lovemajek(f): 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2007
lol, cheesy
Re: I Live In America, But I'm Not Aje-Butter by ochiaha1(m): 12:58am On Sep 03, 2007
@lovemajek, what I see are 3 fat well fed zeros, which translates to 1-1-1; so you are really an ajebota cheesy cheesy
Re: I Live In America, But I'm Not Aje-Butter by lovemajek(f): 2:31am On Sep 03, 2007
I think you can not see the different between 000 and 111, or else you will know that I dont even like butter.
Re: I Live In America, But I'm Not Aje-Butter by omogenaija(f): 3:37am On Sep 03, 2007
Game over:

i jus wan know wether u carry the one wey dey mama room for Ajegunle travel abi u buy 1 for califonia grin

your friends room? ok ooooo no coment.

lol , ur funny grin grin grin its in my mama's room in mushin cheesy cheesy oni yeye

and yes its my friend's room cant u see the ghana must go and the travelling bags ? i was visting duh
so i abeg comment , say something b/c everytime u say something it proves my point , I'M NOT AN AJE -BUTTER JUST BECAUSE I LIVE IN AMERICA , i really love u for understanding me kiss kiss
Re: I Live In America, But I'm Not Aje-Butter by tete(f): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2007
@ochi-aha

"Jacking" simply means studying, readingget it?

and just to correct u, i never said i'm not an ajebutter in fact i said i take it as a complement whenever i'm refered to as on, but to answer ur question, most of the time it was 0-1-1 or 1-0-1, some of the time it was 0-0-1 wink
Re: I Live In America, But I'm Not Aje-Butter by nelie(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2007
no long thing. anything way u like make u be. nothing do u. but to be very honest this topic, is not much of a topic. it dosent worth being debated. i see it as gibberrish. u had better go look for a better topic !, meanwhile, am in search of a girlfriend, i just got an f -1 visa to illinious state, grin, pm if u are interested. hollanell@yahoo.com
Re: I Live In America, But I'm Not Aje-Butter by uspry1(f): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2007
@nelie

Illinious state Are you sure how to spell the US state right? What is the name of college you have your approved F1 visa in that state?
Re: I Live In America, But I'm Not Aje-Butter by omogenaija(f): 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2007
nelie:

no long thing. anything way u like make u be. nothing do u. but to be very honest this topic, is not much of a topic. it dosent worth being debated. i see it as gibberrish. u had better go look for a better topic !, meanwhile, am in search of a girlfriend, i just got an f -1 visa to illinious state, grin, pm if u are interested. hollanell@yahoo.com

thanks for ur opinion , love u honey kiss kiss
and this topic isnt met to be debated , its was a message to ppl that think that i'm spoiled rotten aka aje butter just because i live in america *wonders how many times i'm going to repeat that b4 ppl get the point*
Re: I Live In America, But I'm Not Aje-Butter by bikokwe(m): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2007
see WAHALA OO!!!!!!!!! U know how many people dey fast n pray to be called agerbota?make i tell u my experience
I was tryin to narrate a story to friends n along the line for a clearer view of what i was talkin bout i decided to use myself as an example of the preson in the story line who was suppose to be an agerbo n all ova sudden every body echoed "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" not u [my name} i no dey quick vex but dat na fallin of hand. So the next tym some one calls u dat,simply smile n say thanks.
ANOTHER STORY: there waz this guy.his parents are very, very rich but if u see am,even bricklayer beta pass am.seriously.the only thing wen go convince u na d him CAR n the amount of information wen dey dat him HAMMER HEAD OF HORROR HEAD

ME I DEY LUK 4 SOM1 2 CALL ME I KNOW NO BOUT U
Re: I Live In America, But I'm Not Aje-Butter by ochiaha1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2007
@tete, I know "jacking" means reading, as it was the slang we were using at UNN during my student days. smiley

You have not told me if you are a Lioness or not

Ok, I understand your feeding formula.

Do you know some people adopt 1-0-1 by feeding on what is called "6- to- 6"? cheesy
Re: I Live In America, But I'm Not Aje-Butter by penfold(m): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2007
@omoge!!

carry your cross,

You are "aje-butter"

there's nothing you can do about it

just learn to live with it

its your burden, some people's own are more serious

just pray for the grace to cope with your situation!!

IT IS WELL!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Live In America, But I'm Not Aje-Butter by Edruezzi: 10:08am On Jan 21, 2010
Even a ghetto dweller in America lives better than 99% of Nigerians. My friend who’s denying they are Aje-butter, face it you can’t imagine how savage the lives of most Nigerians are. Sub-Saharan Africa is returning to the stone age.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Boat Mishap Death Toll Rises To 29 / Any Nigerians In Montreal, Qc? / How Much Is Transport Fare To Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.