Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Adebayo Ogunlesi Own London Gatwick And Edinburgh Airport. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Ogunlesi Own London Gatwick And Edinburgh Airport. (1356 Views)

President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi / How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Own London Gatwick And Edinburgh Airport. by SpatialKing(m): 10:08pm On May 14, 2023
PoloG:
even rema and burnaboy will slap you for saying this rubbish

Is the fact

Yorubas don't current music anymore

Ckay even dust Wizkid record
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Own London Gatwick And Edinburgh Airport. by PoloG: 10:18pm On May 14, 2023
SpatialKing:

Is the fact
Yorubas don't current music anymore
Ckay even dust Wizkid record
who is clay?
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Own London Gatwick And Edinburgh Airport. by Twistaray(m): 12:10am On May 15, 2023
proeast:

Sorry to bust your bubble, he doesn't even own one.

Gatwick is owned by a different company that has 51% majority equity. The remaining 49% minority equity is controlled by another group that has ogunlesi in it.

You people should stop all these childish bragging and lies, it doesn't portray yorubas as honest people.

I smell jealousy. grin

God bless the Yoruba man.
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Own London Gatwick And Edinburgh Airport. by ObiORBiafra: 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
post=123138764:
Credit Suisse and GE are the real owners of GIP, Ogunlesi when he was working with Credit Suisse bank with three other senior heads help the bank and to established infrastructure fund investment now GIP, which Credit Suisse in collaboration with American GE are financier, Ogunlesi is an employee and was appointed to be the Chairman and CEO by Credit Suisse
You are deliberately mischievous. Even the image you posted says "with backing from Credit Suisse and HE" whom then was backed by this two companies?
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Own London Gatwick And Edinburgh Airport. by ObiORBiafra: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
PoloG:
who is clay?
Lol.... You say na clay grin... CKay get only one song no mind the mumu if you ask am for CKay music now, na explaination you want hear grin
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Own London Gatwick And Edinburgh Airport. by ObiORBiafra: 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
Twistaray:

I smell jealousy. grin

God bless the Yoruba man.
If you we say they are jealous, envious and hateful of the Yoruba man people will think we are over reacting but it is what it is... I used to love igbo people until I started visiting nairaland. I always wanted to marry an igbo girl until I started visiting nairaland...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue Government Immortalises Major Orkar / If ECOWAS Attacks Our Country, They Will Have To March On Our Dead Bodies / CSU Documents: The Supreme Court of Techicalities ... Over To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.