Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi (27556 Views)

Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by seunmsg(m): 6:13am On Mar 28
President Tinubu meets with Mr. Adebayo Ogunlesi the chairperson of Global Infrastructure Partners and his team at the Statehouse, Abuja

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Slytiger: 6:15am On Mar 28
Lovely pictures. The big smile on Mr Ogunlesi's face.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by thesicilian: 6:19am On Mar 28
You bloggers should always try and complete your info most times. What are we supposed to do with the news that two people are taking a photo together? The president meets different people everyday. Ogunlesi meets different people everyday. What was the purpose of this visit? That's more important

176 Likes 15 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by seunmsg(m): 6:19am On Mar 28
This is a very big deal and I’m happy Mr. Adebayo Ogunlesi is willing to invest in the President’s renewed hope agenda.

For proper context, Adebayo Ogunlesi is one of the richest and most influential businessman in the world. He recently partnered with Larry Fink to make Blackrock the largest asset management company in the world with over $10Trillion assets. Blackrock has been looking towards investing in Africa and this meeting could be the beginning of massive investment in the country.

142 Likes 18 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:27am On Mar 28
Nigeria will be great 💪

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Benwallt(m): 6:31am On Mar 28
thesicilian:
You bloggers should always try and complete your info most times. What are we supposed to do with the news that two people are taking a photo together? The president meets different people everyday. Ogunlesi meets different people everyday. What was the purpose of this visit? That's more important

Busybody is a disgraceful career path

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by AdamuKD: 6:33am On Mar 28
Useless man
This his smile is what we call smiling sheepishly.
If him like, make him meet Mohammed
Tilumbu yaci uwashi and if you quote me,durin mama uwarka
Na to just dey snap picture up and down like a clown and nothing dey him blocked brain.
See as him clothes hang for him body like scarecrow

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by seunmsg(m): 6:37am On Mar 28
thesicilian:

Buddy, no need to be angry. I’m not a blogger and I owe you nothing. What I posted is exactly what was released by State house press. When what Mr. President and Adebayo Ogunlesi are cooking is done, you will see it. For now, what they’ve released is what they want you to know.

104 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Simeony007(m): 6:38am On Mar 28
Slytiger:
Lovely pictures. The big smile on Mr Ogunlesi's face.
how's this lovely? If it's doesn't affect Dollar then it's useless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by PriceActionZ: 6:41am On Mar 28
Silent multibillionaire and investment guru.If you know what deal he completed with BlackRock, then it may mean a source of good investment partnerships for the country. Seems they mean business. The guy too no dey take nonsense. You can't take his money easily and embezzle it. It will choke you. Time will tell. It's Nigerian progress that will affect the common man that we need now no matter how small it is , not what will keep benefiting the moneybag.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Tjra: 6:42am On Mar 28
See Men

God bless Nigeria

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by harryboyng(m): 6:42am On Mar 28
H
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by lexy2014: 6:43am On Mar 28
seunmsg:
This is a very big deal and I’m happy Mr. Adebayo Ogunlesi is willing to invest in the President’s renewed hope agenda.

For proper context, Adebayo Ogunlesi is one of the richest and most influential businessman in the world. He recently partnered with Larry Fink to make Blackrock the largest asset management company in the world with over $10Trillion assets. Blackrock has been looking towards investing in Africa and this meeting could be the beginning of massive investment in the country.

how is it a big deal?

I thought Indian investors were willing to invest $14b in Tinubus renewed hope agenda and Tinubu had "secured" the $14b?

if Ogunlesi did all you saying, how does that concern any body in Nigeria?

when did Blackrock tell you that it "has been looking towards investing in Africa"?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by lexy2014: 6:44am On Mar 28
seunmsg:

Buddy, no need to be angry. I’m not a blogger and I owe you nothing. What I posted is exactly what was released by State house press. When what Mr. President and Adebayo Ogunlesi are cooking is done, you will see it. For now, what they’ve released is what they want you to know.

what are they cooking?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by FuckYeyeMods: 6:44am On Mar 28
thesicilian:
Trash and Childish..
Presidency looks like a joke to you abi.
Or State house have become joint where anybody can go or pass by.
If its mention or likes you want, I have giving you one.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by axglide(m): 6:44am On Mar 28
Thank you Jesus Christ For Another Day

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by lexy2014: 6:45am On Mar 28
FuckYeyeMods:

Trash and Childish..
Presidency looks like a joke to you abi.
Or State have become joint where anybody can go or pass by.
If its mension or likes you want, I have giving you one.

if the presidency does not look like a joke, what does it look like?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by extol1(m): 6:45am On Mar 28
Who is he? I know Tinubu as my president

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by seunmsg(m): 6:45am On Mar 28
lexy2014:

what are they cooking?

Soap and pepper to make you cry more.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by seunmsg(m): 6:45am On Mar 28
extol1:
Who is he? I know Tinubu as my president

Use Google.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by ironheart(m): 6:46am On Mar 28
Short news
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by FuckYeyeMods: 6:47am On Mar 28
lexy2014:

if the presidency does not look like a joke, what does it look like?
Go ask Peter

Simeony007:
how's this lovely? If it's doesn't affect Dollar then it's useless.
How much is dolar today.. almost a week now, it has been dipping. I was paid in dollars last week unfortunately I refused to conv3rt it to naira.. but fortunately for Nigeria economy, it has been dipping since last week.

Believeintruth:

Oga I know this game, right now the president needs FX inflow and are ready to take picture with anyone who requests meeting with them. Mastercard came, Facebook came too and so did others, so this one no be any big deal.
It's not a big deal or you don't pray for it to be a big deal?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by orikoku: 6:48am On Mar 28
Hope this yield good manifestation.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by HRMK: 6:49am On Mar 28
isnt that the man that owns three international airports abroad?i guess he rejected any bogus chieftancy title from the traditional rulers!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by sweet16s: 6:50am On Mar 28
seunmsg:

Don't misinformed the public, him meeting Larry fink isn't what makes Black Rock the biggest asset management.

Do diligent study next time

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Believeintruth: 6:51am On Mar 28
seunmsg:

Oga I know this game, right now the president needs FX inflow and are ready to take picture with anyone who requests meeting with them. Mastercard came, Facebook came too and so did others, so this one no be any big deal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by LegacyTassel: 6:53am On Mar 28
News of Tinubu is no more interesting... Nigeria is dying

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Believeintruth: 6:53am On Mar 28
PriceActionZ:
Silent multibillionaire and investment guru.If you know what BlackRock represents, then it may mean a source of good investment partnerships for the country. Seems they mean business. The guy too no dey take nonsense. You can't take his money easily and embezzle it. It will choke you. Time will tell. It's Nigerian progress that will affect the common man that we need now no matter how small it is , not what will keep benefiting the moneybag.

Oga stop being an Otimkpu, he sold his company to black rock doesn't mean that Blackrock is the one that came to see Tinubu. Haba make una cool down with this BS. BlackRock invests in companies and not countries

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Emzedz: 6:54am On Mar 28
As I dey hustle like adebayo ogunlesii..
Just read his profile.. The man is huge..
Kudos to him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by EmmyDJourno: 6:54am On Mar 28
Hopefully knowledge diffuses from a place of high concentration to a place of low concentration
See Tinubu smiling like a baby because that’s all he is about, fighting for legitimacy, hoodwinking his followers, propaganda and show off, which day proper governance want start😪
Zombie old fool, leader of Ebi pa wa born to suffer slaves😆

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Believeintruth: 6:54am On Mar 28
lexy2014:

how is it a big deal?

I thought Indian investors were willing to invest $14b in Tinubus renewed hope agenda and Tinubu had "secured" the $14b?

if Ogunlesi did all you saying, how does that concern any body in Nigeria?

when did Blackrock tell you that it "has been looking towards investing in Africa"?

Are you minding that broken gong that is talking.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by abc115: 6:55am On Mar 28
God Bless President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists / Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima / Buhari Considers Hadiza Bala Usman As Head Of NPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.