Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) (54413 Views)

Security: Osinbajo Calls For More Collaboration With USA / Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London / EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by LionTiger(m): 8:54pm On May 14, 2023
[quote kauthor=fourboys post=123135353]Nice gesture from Nigerians.. na this lady go finally unite Nigeria[/quote] I love your comment. But this hypocrisy called Nigeria no get medicine.
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by delpee(f): 8:55pm On May 14, 2023
Wishing her the very best. May God strengthen her more to achieve success.
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by timefarm(m): 8:56pm On May 14, 2023
We like to push excessive focus on 'not-too-important' things in this country...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by colonelwealth(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2023
References1:

https://twitter.com/CableLifestyle/status/1657764317305905152?t=wUcUOB0K7TWet70Cl5Js3A&s=19

Beautiful one from Mr. Vice president Osibanjo.

Well done to the chef lady Hilda.... Nigerians are in support of her efforts and wish her success.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 9:26pm On May 14, 2023
Let's go Hilda,we've got your back !
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 9:46pm On May 14, 2023
inoki247:
Her state Governor no go show support or na aw to Loot only dem know....
Hahahahahahhhahahaha ya ar a madman
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by Crucialgem(m): 10:34pm On May 14, 2023
slam7000:
I didn’t expect the likes of Osibanjo to get involved in all this nonsense.
This whole thing just shows Nigeria as an unserious and clueless country.

Wtf is this? Someone is trying to break a silly Guinness book of world bonkers record and politicians are all over social media hailing it. What nonsense?

The other time it was Kaffy or Jaffa trying to break some record for the longest time dancing, then some university undergraduate breaking record for the longest hours having continuous sex and now this.

This is a stupid and the fact that politicians are getting involved in this makes it more stupid.

Stop being a saddist it not what she is doing they are celebrating it the hard work. Do am if it easy and doesn't worth top names cheer her for. There would always be problem and it doesn't finish but at least let have a little distraction that doesn't hurt
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by TheRareGem1(f): 10:39pm On May 14, 2023
This support is huge
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by Adelekan40(m): 11:09pm On May 14, 2023
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo gives energy to the Nigerian youths.
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by Mikekan30: 11:17pm On May 14, 2023
inoki247:

Shut it and make proper research before commenting rubbish.

The Akwa Ibom State Government has issued a press statement and sent the commissioner for tourism and culture to visit Hilda and also invite her to the state for a congratulatory message and support.
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by BigBen23(m): 11:54pm On May 14, 2023
References1:

https://twitter.com/CableLifestyle/status/1657764317305905152?t=wUcUOB0K7TWet70Cl5Js3A&s=19

Almost there.

I pray she never pass out.

I pray the heat from the oven doesn't affect her womb on future.
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On May 15, 2023
Odogwuzack:
I'm glad this lady is getting the necessary help and motivation.

I'm also happier she's not Igbo at least. So that we won't have to deal with "we won Guiness record for Nigeria, Yorubas are ingrates" and other unnecessary noise.

But igbos are hot when it comes to winning sprey...
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by ReturnMan: 5:08am On May 15, 2023
fourboys:
Nice gesture from Nigerians.. na this lady go finally unite Nigeria

Mumu
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 5:53am On May 15, 2023
Odogwuzack:
I'm glad this lady is getting the necessary help and motivation.

I'm also happier she's not Igbo at least. So that we won't have to deal with "we won Guiness record for Nigeria, Yorubas are ingrates" and other unnecessary noise.

Seems you are a sadist.
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 7:40am On May 15, 2023
Kukutenla:
Abeg, which kind food she dey cook wey never don since?

Oga iron beans they tale ooo
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 8:10am On May 15, 2023
Pvin:
Motivators from near and far.
She try.

Instead of looking for a man to divide half of his wealth,she's creating her own wealth.

My respect to her.

I won't be surprised to see food and spice brands offering her endorsement deals

Please don’t bring white woman, black man issue here. Carry it to their forum.
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by BOYS2MEN: 8:34am On May 15, 2023
Shebi dem talk say dem nor dey make call near active gas cooker.....🤔
References1:

Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:36am On May 15, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
The way APC gangs are so interested in this contest; I'm starting to suspect a rigging plot.

##
hahhahah
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by highness25(m): 9:43am On May 15, 2023
Flick490:
Okkk .

May such phone call locate someone somewhere this week in Jesus name. Who will call me now to send me a thousand naira pls?
E no de work like that. You have to do something that will make the calls come in. When you pray, you work
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by Meteng: 10:34am On May 15, 2023
inoki247:
Say what you know please
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2023
inoki247:
Udom don called d her too
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2023
D love is massive
Kudos to Nigerians
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by Truthsoldier(m): 11:17am On May 15, 2023
These APCshit politicians want to hijack this show now,it doesn't stop the fact that Tinubu is a thief and a drug baron,and again I want to beg Hilda,never allow Bubu to call you,e get why
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by izubext007: 2:27pm On May 15, 2023
that's good, even the minister of women affair does not even show concern.
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by AfonjaPriest: 8:40pm On May 15, 2023
Although I was the very first person to congratulate her before she broke the record, I won't be surprised if GWR disqualified her. She was supposed to only cook, but politicians infiltrated it by making her to cook and answer calls.
I sincerely hope she is not disqualified because of that. Amen!
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by saintruky(m): 7:51am On May 16, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Amen

Glad he didn't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east / Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable / Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.