Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (92059 Views)

150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) / Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours / Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by folake4u(f): 10:21pm On May 14, 2023
SHIVA001:

No special time for nacks, anytime he hungry me I nack, as long as na my wife. This Kain girl i go Dey nack am before and after food, we go nack for kitchen as she Dey cook and after i also belleful I go still nack also steamy nack serious one make I keep my balls empty

Okay Mr. Knacker, all protocols duly observed, your point has been noted.
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by SHIVA001: 10:21pm On May 14, 2023
Almunjid:

Own up guy, I'm not the only one who drew ur attention to ur off-topic talk. Talking off-topic is against the rule of Nairaland. Take correction and move on.

Oga go sit down professor correct your life before mine
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Tonytonex(m): 10:21pm On May 14, 2023
Few hours to go. Congratulations in advance.
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Allisgud: 10:22pm On May 14, 2023
SHIVA001:
This Kain babe na to Dey nack am after food and before food
one hour nacking no fit do this one o, person wey work for 96 hrs
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Mecka: 10:24pm On May 14, 2023
mariahAngel:
This cook-a-thon has proven that politicians are truly Nigeria's problem.
Nigerians have never been this united in a while.
The atmosphere in Lagos today is just happy and festive.
mariah we no dey see you
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by SHIVA001: 10:25pm On May 14, 2023
Allisgud:
one hour nacking no fit do this one o, person wey work for 96 hrs

I swear

1 Like

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by CaptMarvel(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2023
Hezzyluv:
All the while, I thought she's cooking lron Beans that would take 4days. grin
hahahaha

SAVAGE grin
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Renman: 10:29pm On May 14, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Not exactly, but by what they do. A lawyer doesn't need a cloak and wig to be a lawyer, he only needs it in adherence to court rules, a doctor doesn't need to wear a stethoscope on his neck to be a doctor, he only needs in the ward/theatre, pilots can fly planes without their uniforms, they only need it to obey company policy etc .....
Ok. So let's assume you are sick and you are taken to a hospital and a man comes to you with a police uniform and said he wants to treat your sickness, will you accept

And if it is by what they do Then have you see lawyers in the law court wearing ordinary clothes Have you seen police officer during their working hours or in the station wearing mufti or have you seen a doctor during his work hour wearing singlet and boxers to attend to patient
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Squirrel1(m): 10:29pm On May 14, 2023
RecentHistory:

Typical Ipob stupidity.

To think that tomorrow is sit at home and they [b]will tie [/b]your parents like local fowl.
grin comrade take it easy
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by CaptMarvel(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2023
She tries o, 1 hour cooking sef I go don tire. smiley
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:36pm On May 14, 2023
Seen this babe recently,
She's Cooking freak,sex freak,sure she will win,because she is a war horse grin
And billionaires will bid for her. grin

1 Like

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Almunjid(m): 10:38pm On May 14, 2023
SHIVA001:

Oga go sit down professor correct your life before mine
Ur problem is obviously bigger than mine, that's why I'm trying to help u. Not everyone who needs help seek help or even admit that they need help. Anyways, suit yourself!
Don't expect me to honour ur next hogwash with a reply.

Shalom!
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Slynation(m): 10:40pm On May 14, 2023
What exactly has she been cooking abeg...I don't understand this kinda cooking shaaah

Oh...now I get!! So whose doing the eating cheesy
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by mechanics(m): 10:40pm On May 14, 2023
Hezzyluv:
All the while, I thought she's cooking lron Beans that would take 4days. grin
hahhahha
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by lawrenzooo: 10:41pm On May 14, 2023
SHIVA001:

Bunch of hypocrites, and if you check am na them knack pass me wey just they catch cruise oo, wen it comes to sex talks, they act sainted up
Nah..., It's not hypocrisy there is just truly more to life than knacking!!! Put that at the back of your mind
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Johnn74: 10:41pm On May 14, 2023
Bluffly:
Is it that she won't sleep throughout?
At least l know kaffi dance who broke guiness record for dancing 55hours 40minutes, did not sleep. ~2days, 7hours; 40mins.
dis 5days cooking🍔 ghan. I tire o. Abi as the food dey cook she begin snore grin . Then lower heat to lowest to avoid burnt offering😁 & steam 40minutes meat in 7hours at minimum heat, to catch some sleep.😅. Am eagerly waiting for her interview and answering the sleep question.
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by SHIVA001: 10:46pm On May 14, 2023
lawrenzooo:

Nah..., It's not hypocrisy there is just truly more to life than knacking!!! Put that at the back of your mind

Na lie, there nothing more we just come to this world to knack no let anybody deceive you
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by BackFromBalablu: 10:48pm On May 14, 2023
Wahala for fine girls wey no go sabi cook grin

Fine face and Kpekus is nt everything! Give your man delicious foods and respect him too smiley

1 Like

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by SonofGod231: 10:52pm On May 14, 2023
I just wish I was there to taste each and every delicacy from this cheek....If I can remember correctly the last time I tasted Nsala was when one of these I can cook anything babes visited me and used YouTube to prepare concoction for me say na Ofe Nsala...She pack oziza leave full the soup so tey the soup com dey taste like bitter lemon crisp.

3 Likes

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by ComeToJesus: 10:54pm On May 14, 2023
RecentHistory:

Typical Ipob stupidity.

To think that tomorrow is sit at home and they will tie your parents like local fowl.

grin grin
You wicked bro
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Sleekfingers: 10:54pm On May 14, 2023
Wetin be this?

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by DollarSigns(m): 11:01pm On May 14, 2023
buygala:
Personal advert at its finest..

By the time she finish now begin pull G-Wagon and buy houses in Lekki and VGC, we are all to assume it's from endorsements and stuff from her being a Guinness World record Holder grin... Even tho we know World Record holders aren't paid a dime for their efforts...

Well played Hilda...Perfect update grin

She for begin Dey call her lawyers to divorce the present hubby cos senators i’ma come calling
FFN be licking his phone screen but Alas she’s ebony, not his spec tho🥺
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by SonofGod231: 11:02pm On May 14, 2023
Sleekfingers:
Wetin be this?
One idiot go still cum ask" what's she bringing to the table" with all these kind artillery wey fit cause havoc wey she carry.
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by DissTroy(m): 11:07pm On May 14, 2023
She goofed. She should cook afang soup last.
There's no soup in the universe greater than afang soup. None! Then spice it up with mushrooms, Oron crayfish, large de-shelled periwinkles, and freshwater large fish. Served hot with freshly-made fufu.
My God!

Re-order that list, Hilda. Don't disrespect my afang soup.

3 Likes

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by richie240: 11:08pm On May 14, 2023
RecentHistory:

Typical Ipob stupidity.

To think that tomorrow is sit at home and they will tie your parents like local fowl.
chai.....u have bad mouth walahi!
Abeg-abeg!
grin grin

But of a truth those guys can be extremely petty, fuulish and exasperating atimes grin

1 Like

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by may320: 11:09pm On May 14, 2023
Hope this one is not on mission ...
Make some people no go eat in exchange for destiny... lipsrsealed
We live in weird world now.
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:10pm On May 14, 2023
Make she no go collapse o.
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Renman: 11:17pm On May 14, 2023
Sleekfingers:
Wetin be this?
Na Olosho/Seductress!!!

Hope she has not succeeded in seducing you
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by SonofGod231: 11:19pm On May 14, 2023
may320:
Hope this one is not on mission ...
Make some people no go eat in exchange for destiny... lipsrsealed
We live in weird world now.
Too late....She has gotten whatever it is she was looking for...My destiny now is just to eat her kponmo for 30mins in exchange for anything in this world.
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by osazsky(m): 11:19pm On May 14, 2023
Nor be by to they cook diff things o...e go sweet?
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by FireUpNow(m): 11:19pm On May 14, 2023
I wish her the best of luck and my prayers are with her. But my banga soup, owho soup and ofe Owerri is not there in her list
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Prettychild(f): 11:22pm On May 14, 2023
Brimstone77:

I didn't see ewedu and gberi in the list..😁😁😁😁

Anyway who will provide the food items and stuffs?

Government??

What if after breaking the record of cooking for 4 days and another person decide to cook for 5 days breaking her record??
Till then na. At least her name don enter guiness book of records

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? / Calabar/akwa Ibom Food! / This Big Bush Meat Could Worth More Than #20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.