Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

I'm In Love With Hilda Baci - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With Hilda Baci (4740 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With Hilda Baci by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:19am On May 15, 2023
Astra101:
Well if you were living around lekki you won't even notice her cos those who are more hot, stunning, sexier and banging than her full there. Everyone knows her as a runs girl for average guys. She enter your eye now cos she is doing a cooking contest.
wow wow wow shocked shocked
i swear i must Bleep this babe!!
Re: I'm In Love With Hilda Baci by Telegram234(m): 10:19am On May 15, 2023
Omihanifa:
Naija celebs and politicians will not allow her phussy to rest after the event.
Dino melaye has joined the group chat cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With Hilda Baci by Antell95(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

and for your information i can comfortably pay her 900k for a quicke. thats how rich i am
Bro, if you paste me 10k make i use bribe landlord, i for too love you. no homo
Re: I'm In Love With Hilda Baci by Nobody: 11:25am On May 15, 2023
Astra101:
Well if you were living around lekki you won't even notice her cos those who are more hot, stunning, sexier and banging than her full there. Everyone knows her as a runs girl for average guys. She enter your eye now cos she is doing a cooking contest.

This una claims
Re: I'm In Love With Hilda Baci by teebagy: 12:59pm On May 15, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

if she come reject me infront of crowd. Nairaland go carry my matter put for frontpage
It is better to b rejected than to regret.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Hilda Baci by teebagy: 1:01pm On May 15, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

and for your information i can comfortably pay her 900k for a quicke. thats how rich i am
everybody is rich on social media.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Hilda Baci by Allisgud: 1:03pm On May 15, 2023
Sugar daddy don plenty for her
Re: I'm In Love With Hilda Baci by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2023
Astra101:
I'm following her bossom friend Ama Reginald or something like that on Instagram, that girl got a big ass too, I'm thinking she did surgery, infact I think both of them did surgeries.

Those girls are high class hookup girls in Lekki.
Re: I'm In Love With Hilda Baci by Astra101: 5:01pm On May 15, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
I'm following her bossom friend Ama Reginald or something like that on Instagram, that girl got a big ass too, I'm thinking she did surgery, infact I think both of them did surgeries.

Those girls are high class hookup girls in Lekki.

I have a picture of her before she went under the knives. That girl is using this cooking as a smokescreen. Go through her social media pages, you will know she is not just a Hookup babe but a big one cool cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With Hilda Baci by thesilentman(m): 5:02pm On May 15, 2023
Chai! See as guys dey gosh over toto wey don dey repulsive to one man.Her type full vegetable market for my area-na just money and status differentiate them.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Hilda Baci by thesilentman(m): 5:37pm On May 15, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

some politicans will glady spend 800k just for quicke with her
i need to join politics and make loads of cash. Na dem dey enjoy all the sweet girls wey dey 9ja
800k? you no even say 2m.
Re: I'm In Love With Hilda Baci by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:57pm On May 15, 2023
teebagy:
everybody is rich on social media.
send your account
Re: I'm In Love With Hilda Baci by teebagy: 7:03pm On May 15, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
send your account
2150053129 Zenith bank
Re: I'm In Love With Hilda Baci by teebagy: 2:51am On May 17, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
send your account
Can u know c dat u just proved me right.
Re: I'm In Love With Hilda Baci by meobizy(f): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2023
Her fake nyash. Abegi, boys are easily deceived.
Re: I'm In Love With Hilda Baci by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2023
Her fake body
Re: I'm In Love With Hilda Baci by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:58am On Apr 19
PPIA:
grin grin
You seem to be like me.

I love beautiful babes, love to keep my belly full and my balls empty too grin
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic / What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Done Because Of Love? / A Thread For Those Addicted To Masturbation.(help Center)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.