Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) (49674 Views)

The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Tenrack: 8:52am On May 15, 2023
JovialJune:
What kind of envious, jealous, daft, low self esteem, inferiority complex manboys are we attracting to this forum tori olohun? See the way they are trying to discredit her efforts by posting her pictures, they will never focus on how to make their country better, only to thrash talk females at any little opportunity, foolish oafs.
Rest madam.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by JovialJune(f): 8:53am On May 15, 2023
Tenrack:
trash.

Is you and your lineage.

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by JovialJune(f): 8:53am On May 15, 2023
Tenrack:
Rest madam.

Get sense, even if na small, it's free.

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Tenrack: 8:55am On May 15, 2023
JovialJune:

Get sense, even if na small, it's free.
still find rest. Ode

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Astra101: 8:58am On May 15, 2023
JovialJune:

You are so pathetic it's unfortunate, imagine keeping a random ladies pictures on your phone since last year, to what end? Masturbate? How tiny is your brain that it can't function outside body parts of females?

Abeg shift go left cool

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by JovialJune(f): 8:58am On May 15, 2023
Tenrack:
still find rest. Ode

Common sense is common, use the little you were mistakenly given, wayray.

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by eepeepook: 8:58am On May 15, 2023
Normally, we do not hear when these records are set to be beaten, we wake up to find out someone did it. Nairaland has given nobodies the opportunity to deride the effort of great people.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by JovialJune(f): 8:58am On May 15, 2023
Astra101:

Abeg shift go left cool

You are daft ni.

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by unitysheart(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2023
LesbianBoy:
If she rest for 30 minutes then she should stop since she has broken the record.

Because I heard people still saying she is setting new record. No it's over once is is rest for 30 minutes which is not part of the rules

You don't k ow the rules oga. There are periodic rests during the activity. I'm not sure you were woke when Kaffy had her danceathon. We watched it live on TV and she had periodic rests.
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Astra101: 9:09am On May 15, 2023
JovialJune:

You are daft ni.

If i drag u...... grin grin grin
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Deeprooted: 9:10am On May 15, 2023
What's emotional about this?
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by JovialJune(f): 9:12am On May 15, 2023
Astra101:

If i drag u...... grin grin grin

Bring it on, be like say you no sabi this moniker, I will end you.

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by EcstasyCloud9: 9:13am On May 15, 2023
GeneralPula:

Something she’s been craving for..

Nah Lowkey Ashana..

Her DM’s go don full..

So someone that has been preparing mentally and physically for this kind of task for some years now, achieved this feat that seems extraordinary, did it only to attract politicians?

Bruh, try stop this kind myopic reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by RedPilChurchBoy: 9:14am On May 15, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
I hope politicians will let her rest with this kind of pictures she has been posting on her social media page.

I been think say na clean girl sef cry

She posts farmtooling pictures for wetin kwanụ?
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:16am On May 15, 2023
Those bouncers eh, always forming important

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by tonididdy(m): 9:24am On May 15, 2023
Congratulations to her!
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Waffarianman(m): 9:30am On May 15, 2023
wahalawahala:
Who send am work? 😒No b she wan break Guinness record 🙄?

D tin taya person. sum niqqa na being thinking on how dem go take dagga new babe sherrif in town. grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Waffarianman(m): 9:31am On May 15, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
I hope politicians will let her rest with this kind of pictures she has been posting on her social media page.

Obobi Vaseline crew b watching on how the oda side go b
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Paentera(m): 9:33am On May 15, 2023
Flango:
shocked
What Hilda is doing is quite impressive. I give it to her.
Ray Kroc, the owner of McDonald's at the time, once said that his business isn't Burgers: he was in the business of real estate.

Bringing it home, we have to understand what business people are into. Hilda isn't in the business of cooking: she's in the business of being a celebrity. Cooking is just a tool just like Big Brother and Acting movies.
I don't know Hilda personally, but I know someone who knows her.

First she did a plastic surgery to fix her body. Then she decides to get fame to show it off. My observation all these while is that pictures of her food isn't going viral; we're being treated to her hot pictures all these while.

I've heard of her cooking prowess, and I must say she's damn good. But I don't think cooking is the business she has in mind. Until the Range Rovers and Mansions start rolling in in one year time, then young girls will become disillusioned that cooking is the next short cut. I wish her the strength to break the record. But I just hope she becomes a worthy role model to other girls.

When I trawl NL comments, it is to find gem comments like this. Most times, I give up as it takes a lot of efforts to sieve through the muck racking, bile infested, thoughtless comments spewed here.

Make I follow you.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by JaskanFactor: 9:35am On May 15, 2023
nobody in the world will believe there is woman trying to break world record for longest cooking time getting national attention in same country where there is ongoing genocide of the population.

Nigeria i rest my case. the entire country belongs in mental asylum..

Instead of national outcry at government involvement in genocide of Nigerians, everybody is focused on the kitchen.

Even stinking fart has more dignity than this. Cause when its your time to face genocide, the rest of the world too will focusing on the most trivial thing they can find.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2023
JovialJune:

Next time ask questions, it is part of the rule

She is entitled to 5 minutes rest per hour, for 6 hours that makes it 30 minutes, so she rests every 6 hours for 30 minutes.

This is not the rules I saw o. Una dey give different rules now. I saw that she wil rest for 1 hour every 10 hours
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Shantyken(m): 9:46am On May 15, 2023
Astra101:
This girl was a night runs...... grin
She has now strategically put herself on a national "small girl big God stage"

Omo money go roll, mansion go fall out and exotic cars go full her garage. Meanwhile nah only record breaking plague Guiness people go give am grin cheesy cheesy

Which kind breast be this🙄🙄🙄
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by JovialJune(f): 9:46am On May 15, 2023
LesbianBoy:

This is not the rules I saw o. Una dey give different rules now. I saw that she wil rest for 1 hour every 10 hours

1 hour for 12 hours.

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by motionarena: 9:49am On May 15, 2023
JaskanFactor:
nobody in the world will believe there is woman trying to break world record for longest cooking time getting national attention in same country where there is ongoing genocide of the population.

Instead of national outcry at government involvement in genocide of Nigerians, everybody is focused on the kitchen.

Even stinking fart has more dignity than this. Cause when its your time to face genocide, the rest of the world too will focusing on the most trivial thing they can find.

Mumu oshi.
Jealousy will finish u.

People are busy making their way, dey there be waiting 4 national outcry.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by JovialJune(f): 9:53am On May 15, 2023
JaskanFactor:

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:59am On May 15, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
how can they? cheesy....

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Mecka: 9:59am On May 15, 2023
GeneralPula:
the gal dey suck dick

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 10:00am On May 15, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

That's none of your business. She either refuse their advances or accept! 🤷‍♂️
Imagine these overgrown babies below gossiping about a lady that's out there creating a name for herself. So what if na ashana, how e take concern these dundies na em me no understand. Her social media, her post,she no break any rules.
No go carry pesin matter for head!

Since yesterday some entity on here don wail tire because say na woman. Me I dey enjoy her cooking,plus the feat. Na you wey no get joy for life go dey complain. They so hate to see women getting it big,no be insecurity be that?
Once e reach woman achievement una go lose senses dey yarn trash. Go do am if e easy,make ladies still hit on you!😝

Surprisingly most of them complaining no go fit look this damsel in the eye,na to dey hide here dey talk trash.
Virgin boys!🤣🤣
grin politicians will surely make advances with millions of naira...but it is then up to her to give in or reject them..

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by GeneralPula: 10:03am On May 15, 2023
Mecka:
the gal dey suck dick
grin
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by oxygeng: 10:03am On May 15, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
fear not my dear, we will let her rest. I will personally sponsor a bill to ensure she rest on the seventh day; in my Bed.
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Mecka: 10:04am On May 15, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
A lady that post pictures like that of herself on the internet, is only interested in one thing, don't let the cooking challenge fool you.

This is just PR to welcome dxcks..
Haven't you noticed most women are wired the same??

She will start living an expensive lifestyle after this bulabaa she is doing knowing fully well say guiness na akagum and money no go come if she break the record.

But useless men with no ego and small dxcks will rush after her to hangher kpekus photo on their wall of fxcks
her body is cumming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) / Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) / Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.