Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) (49681 Views)

The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Timblaze(m): 11:19am On May 15, 2023
by looking at her pictures you can tell she can cook and can cooked very well.
Mean while, Hilda Baci dey cook break record Amaka spend weekend 4 boy house wey nor get plan to marry her dey shout baby am done with cooking do u want pounded yam,rice,bread egg n tea or pepper soup,chai what a waste of talent
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by obinna58(m): 11:28am On May 15, 2023
JovialJune:

Don't be daft, you cried into my comment first and I replied right back

She is not an olosho, she is a sexy, hot woman that love to show off her body, smart, sensible, hard worker that used her cooking skills to gain popularity and world recognition,

She is my role model because she has achieved a rare great feat not only in naija but the world, and one day, I hope to achieve greater things than her

If it hurts your envious, jealous, inferior, low self esteem, dirty soul that she is all of these things and more, go off yourself.
I believe you can achieve more of course, at least you’ll be more decent and worthy to be looked up upon
You’ll cover your beautiful body as it’s meant to be.
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by wahalawahala: 11:41am On May 15, 2023
johnkeni:

Shut the bleep up u bloody coward!!!
lmao ... Why e con dey pepper u for body like this😂 .. u know uno dey normal Sha?
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by wahalawahala: 11:42am On May 15, 2023
ufotunang:
..na Guinness send her 🙄
are u sure?
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by ufotunang: 11:44am On May 15, 2023
wahalawahala:
are u sure?
...yes na 🙄
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by wahalawahala: 11:46am On May 15, 2023
ufotunang:
...yes na 🙄
🙄 Guinness no dey force person, na u go knock dia door na
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Gospel2Day: 11:51am On May 15, 2023
[quote author=DaddyFreeze2020 post=123139947]I hope politicians will let her rest with this kind of pictures she has been posting on her social media page.

Such an immoral and indecent outfit.
She obviously lacks good home training and godly upbringing.
The female gender and their senseless, satanic love for nudity.
It's a pity.
Smh.
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Laughingkk: 11:53am On May 15, 2023
Nigerians and their misplaced priorities dey over shock me
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Gospel2Day: 11:56am On May 15, 2023
[quote author=Wagwanbrethren post=123140328]
That's none of your business. She either refuse their advances or accept! 🤷‍♂️
Imagine these overgrown babies below gossiping about a lady that's out there creating a name for herself. So what if na ashana, how e take concern these dundies na em me no understand. Her social media, her post,she no break any rules.
No go carry pesin matter for head!

Since yesterday some entity on here don wail tire because say na woman. Me I dey enjoy her cooking,plus the feat. Na you wey no get joy for life go dey complain. They so hate to see women getting it big,no be insecurity be that?
Once e reach woman achievement una go lose senses dey yarn trash. Go do am if e easy,make ladies still hit on you!😝

Surprisingly most of them complaining no go fit look this damsel in the eye,na to dey hide here dey talk trash.
Virgin boys!🤣🤣

It doesn't change the obvious fact that that outfit is grossly indecent and slutty.
If she doesn't want people to criticize her outfit, then she should not upload it and put it in public space.
The female gender and their senseless, satanic love for nudity is sickening.
After all the name she's making for herself, she will still roast forever in Hell Fire 🔥, unless repents and receive Jesus Christ as her Lord and Saviour and STOP wearing rags in the name of fashion.
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by JovialJune(f): 11:59am On May 15, 2023
obinna58:

I believe you can achieve more of course, at least you’ll be more decent and worthy to be looked up upon
You’ll cover your beautiful body as it’s meant to be.

What I do with my body is none of your business.

4 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by obinna58(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2023
JovialJune:

What I do with my body is none of your business.
Olosho it is my business cos it has a lot to do with our society

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by ibtommy(m): 12:22pm On May 15, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
I hope politicians will let her rest with this kind of pictures she has been posting on her social media page.
She go chop long thick thing tire. Na wetin she want be that. She get am sha grin
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by bionixs: 12:37pm On May 15, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

That's none of your business. She either refuse their advances or accept! 🤷‍♂️
Imagine these overgrown babies below gossiping about a lady that's out there creating a name for herself. So what if na ashana, how e take concern these dundies na em me no understand. Her social media, her post,she no break any rules.
No go carry pesin matter for head!

Since yesterday some entity on here don wail tire because say na woman. Me I dey enjoy her cooking,plus the feat. Na you wey no get joy for life go dey complain. They so hate to see women getting it big,no be insecurity be that?
Once e reach woman achievement una go lose senses dey yarn trash. Go do am if e easy,make ladies still hit on you!😝

Surprisingly most of them complaining no go fit look this damsel in the eye,na to dey hide here dey talk trash.
Virgin boys!🤣🤣
do you blame them ? Do they know how much garri is in the market. They will write rubbish and still eat mummy- thank -ma food for house. People wey jamb no gree pass. At most them parents go take small money buy admission for them at a poly or college of education
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Emperorx: 12:46pm On May 15, 2023
chiemelisco:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezC-Ud2MXH4
I still don't know how this how cooking can increase our economy
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Minajesty18(f): 12:52pm On May 15, 2023
EKONGKING:
Let's hope she is doing this challenge to make the country proud and get well deserved attention from sponsors for her cooking skills and not randy politicians .

Afterall the previous winner is virtual nobody in India.

Thank you. I expected a commoner like Jumoke the bread seller not only to stumble on her Instagram nah another version of chef Hilda.
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by TheGift: 1:21pm On May 15, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Who Guinness book of records epp

You will soon know. Before the end of the week, you will know.
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by KillaBeans(m): 1:33pm On May 15, 2023
Dem politicians go taste am till e finish
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 15, 2023
obinna58:

Olosho it is my business cos it has a lot to do with our society

If I call your mother Olosho now, you will be seeing stars.

Fvck off.

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Imotman(m): 5:25pm On May 15, 2023
Well-written.

Never heard about her until yesterday, didn't even know such a thing was going on.. good for her and her only.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by ufotunang: 5:41am On May 16, 2023
wahalawahala:
🙄 Guinness no dey force person, na u go knock dia door na
..see has knocked at their door....and she has succeeded..,she is now famous.... Buhari, tinubu, osibanjo and governors are praising and honouring her and she will get financial reward from them and other people and companies will call her and endorse her for bussinesses contract and advertisement in their companies
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Owaincouncil: 8:36pm On May 26, 2023
BloomingDale:

Wetin concern you? No go mind your business.

See great mind?
Your post says a lot about where you really belong. Awon eke adugbo
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 9:11pm On May 26, 2023
Owaincouncil:

See great mind?
Your post says a lot about where you really belong. Awon eke adugbo

Oloriburuku awon oloshi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) / Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) / Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.