Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) (49680 Views)

The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Astra101: 10:06am On May 15, 2023
Shantyken:

Which kind breast be this🙄🙄🙄
Xvideo kind of bress grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by JaskanFactor: 10:07am On May 15, 2023
motionarena:

Mumu oshi.
Jealousy will finish u.

People are busy making their way, dey there be waiting 4 national outcry.

the story is unfolding just like in biblical times, its same way they called lot and Noah foolish and stupid, because all of them thought the devil has Fri4nds.

you mean they are busy making thier way ahead like sugar ants, where you kill many of them, and the rest walk over their dead body to get to the sugar, until you kill all of them, then take insecticide to go and spray thier hideout till all of them are no more.

Do you mean like that?
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by oxygeng: 10:07am On May 15, 2023
if not for these hopeless old fools, called politicians that still think we are in 40th's Nigerian would have overtaken North Korea in nuclear arm race!
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by saysugar(m): 10:07am On May 15, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
A lady that post pictures like that of herself on the internet, is only interested in one thing, don't let the cooking challenge fool you.

This is just PR to welcome dxcks..
Haven't you noticed most women are wired the same??

She will start living an expensive lifestyle after this bulabaa she is doing knowing fully well say guiness na akagum and money no go come if she break the record.

But useless men with no ego and small dxcks will rush after her to hangher kpekus photo on their wall of fxcks
goto her page on ig,she said,she is done building body now time to chase money

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Mecka: 10:08am On May 15, 2023
obinna58:
Na her boyfriend I cry for grin
A lot of dcks are coming her way with an incredible offer
Offers no one will resist grin
na virgin oh
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Mecka: 10:10am On May 15, 2023
Astra101:
This girl was a night runs...... grin
She has now strategically put herself on a national "small girl big God stage"

Omo money go roll, mansion go fall out and exotic cars go full her garage. Meanwhile nah only record breaking plague Guiness people go give am grin cheesy cheesy
i want to suck her breast
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Nobody: 10:10am On May 15, 2023
GeneralPula:

Something she’s been craving for. Nah Lowkey Ashana. Her DM’s go don full... That’s by the way..

My own question be;
Is this a competition or did she just wake up and started cooking for no reason?

All of a sudden, we just deh hear Guinness BOR..

Same thing I de ask my friend..

Abi Guinness set the competition like football match date?

Well, God don finally pick her calls
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Nobody: 10:12am On May 15, 2023
Hotwest:
If she just make mistake put head for pillow rest. Otilo o! Correct sleep go carry am go where she no know

Heheheheheheheheheheh
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Astra101: 10:13am On May 15, 2023
Mecka:
i want to suck her breast

Comrade calm down oo
Nah akwa ibom girl ooo
U better eat her food fess before the sucking or ya manhood go..... grin grin grin
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Mecka: 10:16am On May 15, 2023
Astra101:

Mbot, where you see hatred, beside I have this Pic on my phone since last year December. Abi u no fit no say pipo wey dey into her Like me full this nairaland

If no be fear of jehova eehhh, I for show u more Pic of her buh.....
she sabi fĂšck?
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by obinna58(m): 10:20am On May 15, 2023
JovialJune:
What kind of envious, jealous, daft, low self esteem, inferiority complex manboys are we attracting to this forum tori olohun? See the way they are trying to discredit her efforts by posting her pictures, they will never focus on how to make their country better, only to thrash talk females at any little opportunity, foolish oafs.
Like it or not she’s olosho in disguise as long long as it involves showing boooobs, bootyyy and puxyy, you can’t eat your cake and still have it.
Technically a single sexy bootyy photo post shown to one million men
990,000men will want to fvk
150,000men are people with the resources only if you say yes
20,000men are vips, Ogs with exciting mouth watering offers to your taste
5,000men are high ranked people sending gifts already and you’re yet to hear from them, you’ll hardly reject them as a nobody
500men are highly respected people who will surprise you, all your wishes will be granted, you dare not say no to them
10men are people who’ll mess your life up if you say no, they’re unbeatable

At least she’ll fvk 10dcks for certain

This reality simulation for fickle minded women like you
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by FarmTech(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

That's none of your business. She either refuse their advances or accept! 🤷‍♂️
Imagine these overgrown babies below gossiping about a lady that's out there creating a name for herself. So what if na ashana, how e take concern these dundies na em me no understand. Her social media, her post,she no break any rules.
No go carry pesin matter for head!

Since yesterday some entity on here don wail tire because say na woman. Me I dey enjoy her cooking,plus the feat. Na you wey no get joy for life go dey complain. They so hate to see women getting it big,no be insecurity be that?
Once e reach woman achievement una go lose senses dey yarn trash. Go do am if e easy,make ladies still hit on you!😝

Surprisingly most of them complaining no go fit look this damsel in the eye,na to dey hide here dey talk trash.
Virgin boys!🤣🤣
A big shame on her for posting such immoral pictures! What is she teaching other young girls. Shameless people.
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Astra101: 10:26am On May 15, 2023
Mecka:
she sabi fĂšck?
Comrade you come so late, right now she no dey your league again even me sef no fit go for another round again cos pipo wey get money pass me don see am and dey full her dm like this like this grin grin grin

Her stock don skyrocket, she fit bill u 10m, no joke. Guess what? People wey go pay that 10m don lineup for her dm cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by JovialJune(f): 10:29am On May 15, 2023
obinna58:

Like it or not she’s olosho in disguise as long long as it involves showing boooobs, bootyyy and puxyy, you can’t eat your cake and still have it.
Technically a single sexy bootyy photo post shown to one million men
990,000 will want to fvk
150,000 are people with the resources only if you say yes
20,000 are vips, Ogs with exciting mouth watering offers to your taste
5,000 are high ranked people sending gifts already and you’re yet to hear from them, you’ll hardly reject them as a nobody
500 are highly respected people who will surprise you, all your wishes will be granted, you dare not say no to them
10 are people who’ll mess your life up if you say no, they’re unbeatable

At least she’ll fvk 10dcks for certain

This reality simulation for fickle minded women like you

Your tears will soon turn to blood, so keep crying.

She is a hard worker, smart, sexy and hot, kill yourself or show us your hammer head of horror looks if e sure for you

She has reached and achieved what your entire existence and generation will only dream of in your next life

She is already eating her cake and having it, she has carved her name in the world map forever, who knows you in your state, in Nigeria, the world?

If you think it's easy to cook nonstop for hours and days, take up an easier challenge by picking your nose nonstop for one week without sitting or sleeping, shey you have the stamina of a bulldozer, let's see if your nose won't fall of your face

Empty bottomless pit latrine.

5 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Sirchiboy: 10:33am On May 15, 2023
chiemelisco:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezC-Ud2MXH4
Why is that guy holding her waist like that?
I don't want to have issues with anyone ooo.
They should leave my wife ooo
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by BrickDevo: 10:41am On May 15, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
I hope politicians will let her rest with this kind of pictures she has been posting on her social media page.
Runs girl wey dey disguise, compare her cooking ig page and her personal ig page, you will understand better
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by obinna58(m): 10:41am On May 15, 2023
JovialJune:

Your tears will soon turn to blood, so keep crying.

She is a hard worker, smart, sexy and hot, kill yourself or show us your hammer head of horror looks if e sure for you

She has reached and achieved what your entire existence and generation will only dream of in your next life

She is already eating her cake and having it, she has carved her name in the world map forever, who knows you in your state, in Nigeria, the world?

If you think it's easy to cook nonstop for hours and days, take up an easier challenge by picking your nose nonstop for one week without sitting or sleeping, shey you have the stamina of a bulldozer, let's see if your nose won't fall of your face

Empty bottomless pit latrine.
Does this change reality? I had high respect for her until I saw her sultry photos then I realized she’s belongs to the olosho community
Her efforts for Guinness record is commendable
The only explainable reason she’s trending hot now is her looks, a motivation to slay queens otherwise she’ll be like other Nigerians who broke the record and not known
Some Nigerians have even broken Guinness record thrice, infact 5times and nobody is talking about them.

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by motionarena: 10:46am On May 15, 2023
JaskanFactor:

the story is unfolding just like in biblical times, its same way they called lot and Noah foolish and stupid, because all of them thought the devil has Fri4nds.

you mean they are busy making thier way ahead like sugar ants, where you kill many of them, and the rest walk over their dead body to get to the sugar, until you kill all of them, then take insecticide to go and spray thier hideout till all of them are no more.

Do you mean like that?

Are u high on some expensive weed.

Don't understand what u saying bro

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Nobody: 10:49am On May 15, 2023
FarmTech:

A big shame on her for posting such immoral pictures! What is she teaching other young girls. Shameless people.
Wailer! 😏
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by johnkeni(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2023
wahalawahala:
Who send am work? 😒No b she wan break Guinness record 🙄?

Shut the bleep up u bloody coward!!!
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by JovialJune(f): 10:51am On May 15, 2023
obinna58:

Does this change reality? I had high respect for her until I saw her sultry photos then I realized she’s belongs to the olosho community
Her efforts for Guinness record is commendable
The only explainable reason she’s trending hot now is her looks, a motivation to slay queens otherwise she’ll be like other Nigerians who broke the record and not known
Some Nigerians have even broken Guinness record thrice and nobody is talking about them.

Again, keep crying till it fill up the ocean, no one cares amigo

She is sultry yes, she is hot and sexy yes, how does it affect your existence? How is that dressing in a sexy way automatically means she's an olosho? Someone that comes from a well to do family and owns her restaurant, only small minded people like you will assume bs

And no she isn't trending for her looks but trending because of her cooking marathon, a feat very rare to attain because of the stress and hardwork it entails, nobody knew of her and her photos till thirsty people like you went to dig her up to know who she is.

And yes hers is known because cooking while standing with limited rest and sleep is not something anyone can easily achieve, so we will keep encouraging and celebrating her, keep being jealous and envious no one cares.

3 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by BrickDevo: 10:59am On May 15, 2023
GeneralPula:

Something she’s been craving for. Nah Lowkey Ashana. Her DM’s go don full... That’s by the way..

My own question be;
Is this a competition or did she just wake up and started cooking for no reason?

All of a sudden, we just deh hear Guinness BOR..
tomorrow if you want you can wake up and start your own, as long as you have it on record, it will be credited to you, that shit is just for personal stunt

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Truthsoldier(m): 11:05am On May 15, 2023
[quote author=GeneralPula post=123140357][/quote]If dis one mount you nah"Lxylmxxylygb mdcfdsv' you go dey tok
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by godliman: 11:05am On May 15, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
A lady that post pictures like that of herself on the internet, is only interested in one thing, don't let the cooking challenge fool you.

This is just PR to welcome dxcks..
Haven't you noticed most women are wired the same??

She will start living an expensive lifestyle after this bulabaa she is doing knowing fully well say guiness na akagum and money no go come if she break the record.

But useless men with no ego and small dxcks will rush after her to hangher kpekus photo on their wall of fxcks
I know know say Olosho she be sef I think say na one hard working beauty with brains. I beg I comot from hiar
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by blacksam01: 11:07am On May 15, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
I hope politicians will let her rest with this kind of pictures she has been posting on her social media page.

na sh b this...?
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Truthsoldier(m): 11:09am On May 15, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
Hilda Baci with no pants on,oya bring her to papa,zaddy wants to break her record...
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by obinna58(m): 11:10am On May 15, 2023
JovialJune:

Again, keep crying till it fill up the ocean, no one cares amigo

She is sultry yes, she is hot and sexy yes, how does it affect your existence? How is that dressing in a sexy way automatically means she's an olosho? Someone that comes from a well to do family and owns her restaurant, only small minded people like you will assume bs

And no she isn't trending for her looks but trending because of her cooking marathon, a feat very rare to attain because of the stress and hardwork it entails, nobody knew of her and her photos till thirsty people like you went to dig her up to know who she is.

And yes hers is known because cooking while standing with limited rest and sleep is not something anyone can easily achieve, so we will keep encouraging and celebrating her, keep being jealous and envious no one cares.
The only thing you said to counter me was“ she isn’t trending for looks but for her marathon cooking” other things you said are BS

Remember you were the one crying until I clarified you on the reason oloshoism should not be part of our society, decency should be a must for all our beautiful women

Please I take God beg you don’t let hilda baci be your role model

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by JovialJune(f): 11:17am On May 15, 2023
obinna58:

The only thing you said to counter me was“ she isn’t trending for looks but for her marathon cooking” other things you said are BS

Remember you were the one crying until I clarified you on the reason oloshoism should not be part of our society, decency should be a must for all our beautiful women

Please I take God beg you don’t let hilda baci be your role model

Don't be daft, you cried into my comment first and I replied right back

She is not an olosho, she is a sexy, hot woman that love to show off her body, smart, sensible, hard worker that used her cooking skills to gain popularity and world recognition,

She is my role model because she has achieved a rare great feat not only in naija but the world, and one day, I hope to achieve greater things than her

If it hurts your envious, jealous, inferior, low self esteem, dirty soul that she is all of these things and more, go off yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by ufotunang: 11:17am On May 15, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Sanwo Olu has been visiting grin
..abi.sanwo olu wants to give it to her front and back in the other room 🙄
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by ufotunang: 11:18am On May 15, 2023
Bridget95:
she go sweet
..she go sweet in the other room 🙄
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by Renman: 11:19am On May 15, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
She be Olosho/Seductress!!!
Re: Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) by ufotunang: 11:19am On May 15, 2023
wahalawahala:
Who send am work? 😒No b she wan break Guinness record 🙄?
..na Guinness send her 🙄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) / Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) / Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.