Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) (20314 Views)

Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by emela9ja: 9:50pm On May 14, 2023
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by theophorus(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2023
Who tell you say na Gospel singer?
Oooh, because she dey try sang-song-sing with Jesus name abi.

Well, people wen dey bear 'Jesus' plenty, atleast you don hear Navas, Gabriel etc... So e sure say no be Christ Jesus she dey refers to for her mind.

But if na Christ Jesus she dey refer to and she Understand wetin she dey 'Sang-song' den he mean say She dey Pray for fruit of the womb for the seeming 'Barren' around her or maybe na she herself. And na the Husband go dey empowered to do the Do.

#Peace

19 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by suolboy(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2023
Hmmnmmmm, this is blasphemy. Try that with Islam prophet, they will you alive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Basirjiji(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2023
He understands what he's saying

10 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Finemelody: 4:14pm On May 17, 2023
Ok

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by stevups(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2023
Granted
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by MagicalConcepts: 4:15pm On May 17, 2023
He's coming
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by CodeTemplar: 4:15pm On May 17, 2023
Very possible now.
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 4:15pm On May 17, 2023
This shit is why I have not been to any church since 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Juanmike(m): 4:15pm On May 17, 2023
This one don use cucumber tire.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by SoftP(m): 4:15pm On May 17, 2023
Black men
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:15pm On May 17, 2023
👀

The Lyrics of his song :

Jesus give me Belle o.
Daddy give me Belle o.
Jesus come and give me Belle o.
I want to carry your FRESH FIRE 🔥.
Come give me Belle o.

The Verdict from all of us at [b][/b] :

As long as the Holy Spirit understands him.
That is all that matters.
That song is deep mehn.
Emphasis on the word FRESH FIRE 🔥
It could be funny to those in the world,
But for we Children of God,
Chilling in the Heavenly places with our Darling Jesus.
OUR Personal Lord and Savior. .
God understands. 🙏 🙏 🙏

Basirjiji:
He understands what he's saying
Gbam!
Exactly our point above.

Jakpon:
What is he saying?
If Holy Spirit give you Belle lasan,
You are made for life.
Peace, Joy, Wealth, Long life will be all yours.
Now, that is what he is saying.

GreatAchiever1:

Just give me one bible reference to this.
Philippians 1:6
New International Version (NIV)
Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

And look above to read our 1st comment for more admonition.
Stay blessed 🙌

GreatAchiever1:

Just give me one bible reference to this.
We will like to share the words of inspiration to you and others.
We hope the below helps someone reading it.
That may be just what someone needs today.
Happy reading 📚 😊 ☺️......

The Lord dropped something in my spirit, I’d like to share it with you.

I’m trying to put it all into words.
pray that it is a blessing to you.
If you feel led, please feel free to share this with others.
If you feel led, please feel free to send me a message – your message encourages me in my walk with Christ and keeps me humble.

Does anybody feel stressed out from the North, South, East AND the West?!

Seems like if someone taps you on the shoulder, you will break into a million little pieces! Everything seems out of whack…church, house, relationships, job direction…

You’re at your breaking point! Lord, I need you to show up, I can’t take anymore!
You feel like crying at random times of the day. You feel like God is tugging on you to pray more.

You’ve prayed and cried,
Prayed, and cried some more – Lord, what direction should I take concerning moving into a new house, my job…how do I handle my area of gifting?
Lord, people seem to be ganging up against me, they don’t even recognize that I’m going through a rough season!

Ha, God is working saints…don’t get it twisted!

You are in the last few weeks of your spiritual pregnancy for this season.
Yes you are. It’s time to rejoice!
The labor pains are becoming more frequent, but it’s because you are truly pregnant in the spirit! You have heard many speak about being “pregnant” but you’ve never experienced it.
It’s your turn. A baby takes 9 months.
God has already told you that He has placed certain gifts within you. Those gifts must be cultivated…thus…the spiritual pregnancy.

You’re starting to get uncomfortable and you are ready to deliver this baby!
Come on now Jesus. This is a time of excitement, it is a time of preparation for the arrival of the “baby”…more prayer is required, more sensitivity to the Holy Spirit.

If you are pregnant in the spirit right now, you need to get excited. Your delivery date is SOON approaching.
That’s why your church members seem to be against you.
That’s why your own family members won’t help you.

You’re pregnant, and you’re glowing in the Spirit! We talked about the season of death a few weeks ago.
Many are dying so that those who have been pregnant can begin to deliver God’s Word and His love to the nations!

Rejoice in the fact that the pressure is there, we’s gone have a baby in the spirit yaw! All of the weight, pressure, unusual experiences…it’s all apart of being pregnant.
But here is what we know, the baby MUST come out, and when it does, we will see that all of the preparation was worth it.

Hope this helps someone.
It's your SEASON OF SPIRITUAL PREGNANCY.
You will deliver Joy, Blessings, Wealth, Peace ✌️ and all the good stuffs.
Peace out Guys ✌️ ✌️

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:16pm On May 17, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Wait wait, which admin pushed this to front page. Do you think we are playing here?

angry
Lol 😆.
Idan don vex provoke 😃

No be sere sere ooo 😆

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Jakpon: 4:16pm On May 17, 2023
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still; He that is filthy, let him be filthy still; He that is righteous, let him be righteous still; He that is holy, let him be holy still.
And, Behold, I come quickly and my reward is with me to give to every man according as his work shall be - Revelation 22:11-12

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Eniolohunda: 4:16pm On May 17, 2023
Okay
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Jakpon: 4:17pm On May 17, 2023
Basirjiji:
He understands what he's sayingh
What is he saying?

3 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Ezemarcel(m): 4:17pm On May 17, 2023
And it made front page....if it were to be Muhammed will it make front page?
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:17pm On May 17, 2023
emela9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wCbZuWcUGM

Wait wait, which admin pushed this to front page. Do you think we are playing here?

angry
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by TERMlNATOR(m): 4:17pm On May 17, 2023
Check well, he must be Yorubad
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by dynicks(m): 4:17pm On May 17, 2023
The angel in charge of submitting proposals in heaven, really having to think hard on this issue....

Lwtf!!

3 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by PROPHETmichael: 4:17pm On May 17, 2023
iCauseTrouble:

Church doesn't miss you either
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by shadrach77: 4:18pm On May 17, 2023
The poster is either trying to be mischievous or naive. What he meant by that is that God should anoint him with fresh fire so that he can perform wonders.

Not physical pregnancy that women carry kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 17, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Use that time rest, chill abeg. Church can feck off! 😁

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Bouncin(m): 4:19pm On May 17, 2023
grin
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Noerection: 4:19pm On May 17, 2023
Religion of joke

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by haybhi1(m): 4:20pm On May 17, 2023
Africans, no nah🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dear Africans.... nooooo

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by deeway200(m): 4:20pm On May 17, 2023
It is not pregnancy with baby that is implied. It is with fire. You all know but just finding any means to condemn
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Ketamine9000mg(m): 4:20pm On May 17, 2023
PROPHETmichael:

Church doesn't miss you either

End time prophet

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Noerection: 4:21pm On May 17, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
Check well, he must be Yorubad
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun mukina2 nlfpmod
Tribal slur
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by mycar: 4:21pm On May 17, 2023
Someone beside him should knock sense into his brain
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:21pm On May 17, 2023
Juanmike:
This one don use cucumber tire.
Shallow minded Mike.
Incoherent jargons as usual

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by easyabbey02(m): 4:21pm On May 17, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2,750-year-old Temple Found Near Jerusalem / My Heaven Experience / Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.