Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) (20348 Views)

Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by ChizzyBuna(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2023
Ol
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 4:22pm On May 17, 2023
Of course, you are one of the fake prophets I am avoiding
PROPHETmichael:

Church doesn't miss you either
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by TERMlNATOR(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2023
Noerection:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun mukina2 nlfpmod
Tribal slur
na mistake.
I meant yo rubber grin grin grin grin
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by thaoriginator: 4:23pm On May 17, 2023
End timing cry
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by saysugar(m): 4:24pm On May 17, 2023
She want belle from dead man grin
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by GreatAchiever1: 4:24pm On May 17, 2023
When you don't have a good theology of the bible, na to open mouth sing freestyle.
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by isabi2lof: 4:24pm On May 17, 2023
Na only you understand the kin belle wey you want undecided
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Imstrong2(m): 4:24pm On May 17, 2023
The singer in question is male so you should understand what he meant
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by slashthroat: 4:24pm On May 17, 2023
He will use me to back you better twins
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by slashthroat: 4:25pm On May 17, 2023
He will use me to nack you better twins
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 4:25pm On May 17, 2023
grin hmmm
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:25pm On May 17, 2023
Well, he is basically asking to be filled with the fresh fire of the Lord!

The Bible says "Out of your bellies shall flow rivers of living water"!

That's more figurative than biologically literal!

Why do y'all enjoy fishing for controversy and grounds to needlessly bash people?!! SMH!

Many of you online are really hollow and miserable! Pathetic!
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by GreatAchiever1: 4:26pm On May 17, 2023
post=123194341:

Gbam!
Exactly our point above.

If Holy Spirit give you Belle lasan,
You are made for life.
Peace, Joy, Wealth, Long life will be all yours.

Now, that is what he is saying.

Lol 😆.
Idan joined the thread.....

No be sere sere ooo 😆
Just give me one bible reference to this.
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by SerikiFulani(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2023
I pity people who think Jesus Christ is a myth.
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by mickeyenglish(m): 4:28pm On May 17, 2023
deeway200:
It is not pregnancy with baby that is implied. It is with fire. You all know but just finding any means to condemn

You're mad! Both you and the gospel singer are total cum jobs.. The rag-tag "gospel" nitwit said "gimme belle" which, in this context, is total pure cringe, and here you are, equally adding very ominous interpretation to it.. Like you want the dude to birth fire?!

Post No Bill..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:29pm On May 17, 2023
saysugar:
She want belle from dead man grin

She?!! You didn't watch the video or didn't understand the heading?!!
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by prof22(m): 4:29pm On May 17, 2023
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by WorldRichest: 4:30pm On May 17, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
This shit is why I have not been to any church since 2019.

But you still continue fuccking church girls
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by twilliamx(m): 4:31pm On May 17, 2023
emela9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wCbZuWcUGM
If you are a "proper" christian then you would understand what he means
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by twilliamx(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Do you even understand what he means? Did he listen to the last part, he said he wants to carry his(Jesus) fresh fire. You guys are just looking for fail where there his non. I want to be pregnant with great ideas too.
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by ConfidentialDoc: 4:38pm On May 17, 2023
Male gospel singer.... ??

Where is this DSS ppl sef.

This is more than police matter..
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by PROPHETmichael: 4:44pm On May 17, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Of course, you are one of the fake prophets I am avoiding

Actually, it was the Lord himself that pushed you out of church inorder to save some sister's marital ministry.

Glory be to God in the highest.
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by GreatAchiever1: 4:45pm On May 17, 2023
post=123194335:
👀

The Lyrics of his song :

Jesus give me Belle o.
Daddy give me Belle o.
Jesus come and give me Belle o.
I want to carry your FRESH FIRE 🔥.
Come give me Belle o.

The Verdict from all of us at [b][/b] :

As long as the Holy Spirit understands him.
That is all that matters.
That song is deep mehn.
Emphasis on the word FRESH FIRE 🔥
It could be funny to those in the world,
But for we Children of God,
Chilling in the Heavenly places with our Darling Jesus.
OUR Personal Lord and Savior. .
God understands. 🙏 🙏 🙏

Gbam!
Exactly our point above.

If Holy Spirit give you Belle lasan,
You are made for life.
Peace, Joy, Wealth, Long life will be all yours.
Now, that is what he is saying.

Philippians 1:6
New International Version (NIV)
Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

And look above to read our 1st comment for more admonition.
Stay blessed 🙌

We will like to share the words of inspiration to you and others.
We hope the below helps someone reading it.
That may be just what someone needs today.
Happy reading 📚 😊 ☺️......

The Lord dropped something in my spirit, I’d like to share it with you.

I’m trying to put it all into words.
pray that it is a blessing to you.
If you feel led, please feel free to share this with others.
If you feel led, please feel free to send me a message – your message encourages me in my walk with Christ and keeps me humble.

Does anybody feel stressed out from the North, South, East AND the West?!

Seems like if someone taps you on the shoulder, you will break into a million little pieces! Everything seems out of whack…church, house, relationships, job direction…

You’re at your breaking point! Lord, I need you to show up, I can’t take anymore!
You feel like crying at random times of the day. You feel like God is tugging on you to pray more.

You’ve prayed and cried,
Prayed, and cried some more – Lord, what direction should I take concerning moving into a new house, my job…how do I handle my area of gifting?
Lord, people seem to be ganging up against me, they don’t even recognize that I’m going through a rough season!

Ha, God is working saints…don’t get it twisted!

You are in the last few weeks of your spiritual pregnancy for this season.
Yes you are. It’s time to rejoice!
The labor pains are becoming more frequent, but it’s because you are truly pregnant in the spirit! You have heard many speak about being “pregnant” but you’ve never experienced it.
It’s your turn. A baby takes 9 months.
God has already told you that He has placed certain gifts within you. Those gifts must be cultivated…thus…the spiritual pregnancy.

You’re starting to get uncomfortable and you are ready to deliver this baby!
Come on now Jesus. This is a time of excitement, it is a time of preparation for the arrival of the “baby”…more prayer is required, more sensitivity to the Holy Spirit.

If you are pregnant in the spirit right now, you need to get excited. Your delivery date is SOON approaching.
That’s why your church members seem to be against you.
That’s why your own family members won’t help you.

You’re pregnant, and you’re glowing in the Spirit! We talked about the season of death a few weeks ago.
Many are dying so that those who have been pregnant can begin to deliver God’s Word and His love to the nations!

Rejoice in the fact that the pressure is there, we’s gone have a baby in the spirit yaw! All of the weight, pressure, unusual experiences…it’s all apart of being pregnant.
But here is what we know, the baby MUST come out, and when it does, we will see that all of the preparation was worth it.

Hope this helps someone.
It's your SEASON OF SPIRITUAL PREGNANCY.
You will deliver Joy, Blessings, Wealth, Peace ✌️ and all the good stuffs.
Peace out Guys ✌️ ✌️

No scriptural reference to back it up, just some feel good words and "Spiritual pregnancy to deliver Joy, Blessings, Wealth, Peace and all the good stuffs. " which you can never find anywhere in the bible

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 4:51pm On May 17, 2023
See someone rejected by God that is calling himself a prophet.
I just hope people don't fall victim of him.
PROPHETmichael:

Actually, it was the Lord himself that pushed you out of church inorder to save some sister's marital ministry.

Glory be to God in the highest.
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by President2001(m): 4:56pm On May 17, 2023
This is big mockery after wasting her life in the world
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Juanmike(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2023
post=123194481:

Shallow minded Mike.
Incoherent jargons as usual
Deadmeat seller, who on hotspot for yo
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Greatex90: 5:14pm On May 17, 2023
How about we his son's that have been pregnant since we neva still born embarassed
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by DestinyNigga: 5:20pm On May 17, 2023
iCauseTrouble:

You are only finding excuse for not going to church. Have you attend deeper life before?
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by NLPoliceWoman: 5:26pm On May 17, 2023
RTR
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by NLPoliceWoman: 5:26pm On May 17, 2023
Juanmike:
Deadmeat seller, who on hotspot for yo
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

30 Prayer Points For Help From Above. / Some Have Food But Cannot Eat / Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.