Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) (20349 Views)

Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by luvyaself95(m): 5:59pm On May 17, 2023
Daddy Jesus Give Am Belle Naw grin
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by goodness4ever(m): 6:01pm On May 17, 2023
I will take this as a metaphor.
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Noerection: 6:08pm On May 17, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
na mistake.
I meant yo rubber grin grin grin grin
better coward e boe
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:18pm On May 17, 2023
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:19pm On May 17, 2023
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:19pm On May 17, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Very possible now.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:20pm On May 17, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Wait wait, which admin pushed this to front page. Do you think we are playing here?

angry
Haha
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Bfly: 6:27pm On May 17, 2023
The belle thing is derailing.

Why not use impregnate instead?

Anyways Don't forget you must be virgin.
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Fmghewzy(m): 6:31pm On May 17, 2023
SoftP:
Black men

What happened to them?

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 7:40pm On May 17, 2023
I am a christian but this song no follow at all at all.

No be everything wey these hungry gospel singers compose be acceptable song to God

This is nonesense I must say, even Jesus and God are not carried with it

if na woman dey sing am now, we for reason am say she dey find pikin

Mtcheew
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by BigYash: 7:57pm On May 17, 2023
Belle and fire.. I pray heaven grants him the request..
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Juanmike(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2.
Rule 21.
Stop crying like. Baby face me like man, you came at me first
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by goodman5(m): 8:04pm On May 17, 2023
Idiot homo
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by TERMlNATOR(m): 8:07pm On May 17, 2023
Noerection:
better coward e boe
agbado munchin prat!
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On May 17, 2023
theophorus:
■ Who tell you say na Gospel singer! Oooh, because she dey try sang-song-sing with Jesus name abi. Well, people wen dey bear 'Jesus' plenty, atleast you don hear Navas, Gabriel etc... So e sure say no be Christ Jesus she dey refers to for her mind.
■ But if na Christ Jesus she dey refer to and she Understand wetin she dey 'Sang-song' den he mean say She dey Pray for fruit of the womb for the seeming 'Barren' around her or maybe na she herself. And na the Husband go dey empowered to do the Do. #Peace
This is pretty much what you all do with the name of Jesus Christ in your churches. undecided

2. As expected, you follow it up by attempting to rationalize it even in the face of the facts. undecided
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:22pm On May 17, 2023
post=123194335:
👀

The Lyrics of his song :

Jesus give me Belle o.
Daddy give me Belle o.
Jesus come and give me Belle o.
I want to carry your FRESH FIRE 🔥.
Come give me Belle o.

The Verdict from all of us at [b][/b] :

As long as the Holy Spirit understands him.
That is all that matters.
That song is deep mehn.
Emphasis on the word FRESH FIRE 🔥
It could be funny to those in the world,
But for we Children of God,
Chilling in the Heavenly places with our Darling Jesus.
OUR Personal Lord and Savior. .
God understands. 🙏 🙏 🙏

Gbam!
Exactly our point above.

If Holy Spirit give you Belle lasan,
You are made for life.
Peace, Joy, Wealth, Long life will be all yours.
Now, that is what he is saying.

Philippians 1:6
New International Version (NIV)
Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

And look above to read our 1st comment for more admonition.
Stay blessed 🙌

We will like to share the words of inspiration to you and others.
We hope the below helps someone reading it.
That may be just what someone needs today.
Happy reading 📚 😊 ☺️......

The Lord dropped something in my spirit, I’d like to share it with you.

I’m trying to put it all into words.
pray that it is a blessing to you.
If you feel led, please feel free to share this with others.
If you feel led, please feel free to send me a message – your message encourages me in my walk with Christ and keeps me humble.

Does anybody feel stressed out from the North, South, East AND the West?!

Seems like if someone taps you on the shoulder, you will break into a million little pieces! Everything seems out of whack…church, house, relationships, job direction…

You’re at your breaking point! Lord, I need you to show up, I can’t take anymore!
You feel like crying at random times of the day. You feel like God is tugging on you to pray more.

You’ve prayed and cried,
Prayed, and cried some more – Lord, what direction should I take concerning moving into a new house, my job…how do I handle my area of gifting?
Lord, people seem to be ganging up against me, they don’t even recognize that I’m going through a rough season!

Ha, God is working saints…don’t get it twisted!

You are in the last few weeks of your spiritual pregnancy for this season.
Yes you are. It’s time to rejoice!
The labor pains are becoming more frequent, but it’s because you are truly pregnant in the spirit! You have heard many speak about being “pregnant” but you’ve never experienced it.
It’s your turn. A baby takes 9 months.
God has already told you that He has placed certain gifts within you. Those gifts must be cultivated…thus…the spiritual pregnancy.

You’re starting to get uncomfortable and you are ready to deliver this baby!
Come on now Jesus. This is a time of excitement, it is a time of preparation for the arrival of the “baby”…more prayer is required, more sensitivity to the Holy Spirit.

If you are pregnant in the spirit right now, you need to get excited. Your delivery date is SOON approaching.
That’s why your church members seem to be against you.
That’s why your own family members won’t help you.

You’re pregnant, and you’re glowing in the Spirit! We talked about the season of death a few weeks ago.
Many are dying so that those who have been pregnant can begin to deliver God’s Word and His love to the nations!

Rejoice in the fact that the pressure is there, we’s gone have a baby in the spirit yaw! All of the weight, pressure, unusual experiences…it’s all apart of being pregnant.
But here is what we know, the baby MUST come out, and when it does, we will see that all of the preparation was worth it.

Hope this helps someone.
It's your SEASON OF SPIRITUAL PREGNANCY.
You will deliver Joy, Blessings, Wealth, Peace ✌️ and all the good stuffs.
Peace out Guys ✌️ ✌️
See dem! undecided

Spiritual pregnancy.... always searching for the chance to come up with the next spiritual bullsheet out there... meaningless words to cover up the ignorance undecided
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by theophorus(m): 8:39pm On May 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This is pretty much what you all do with the name of Jesus Christ in your churches. undecided

2. As expected, you follow it up by attempting to rationalize it even in the face of the facts. undecided

Remove the first 4letters of your moniker and that describes what your comment reflects. That's why I don't ever respond to your mentions.

Thanks and do have a good night.
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 8:50pm On May 17, 2023
This one na Gossip singer. 😂🤣😂
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by BackFromBalablu: 10:18pm On May 17, 2023
Noerection:
Religion of joke
mind your tongue and live peacefully smiley
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by deeway200(m): 10:59pm On May 17, 2023
mickeyenglish:

You're mad! Both you and the gospel singer are total cum jobs.. The rag-tag "gospel" nitwit said "gimme belle" which, in this context, is total pure cringe, and here you are, equally adding very ominous interpretation to it.. Like you want the dude to birth fire?!

Post No Bill..
Go and sing your own
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Uchedizzy(f): 9:12am On May 18, 2023
Okay nah
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by Favours965(f): 5:22pm On May 18, 2023
Meaning of this
Re: Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) by johnzadok: 10:35pm On May 20, 2023
This boy na Pastor Emeka harp Man I think he just wants to trend.. because if Jesus actually give him belle he will not be able to carry it... Christianity it's a Religion of Peace if not this would have results to many stuffs...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

30 Prayer Points For Help From Above. / Some Have Food But Cannot Eat / Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.