Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi (2769 Views)

We’ll Never Be Overwhelmed By Mob’, CJN Speaks Amid Knocks On Judiciary / Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra / Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by Isobug: 6:12am On May 15, 2023
zoedew:

Ndaaa
Anom mu
Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by Trustedapparel(m): 6:41am On May 15, 2023
Yes ebonyians are not ibgo and we can never b part their rubish biafra

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by nedu666: 6:46am On May 15, 2023
Trustedapparel:
Yes ebonyians are not ibgo and we can never b part their rubish biafra

Even this one who can't spell lgbo is claiming ebonyi. On other posts he claims proud yoruba man, now he claims to be ebonyi. Even online u are still suffering from inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by Jagaban2012: 6:47am On May 15, 2023
Ebony state is saying...is not part of Biafraudxx Republic. What should all the entire south south says... ?/ I laugh in the Swali language... Umahi your people are not part of this....the entire south excluding south west is Biafra land...and Yiiibo people are the leaders....
And southwest also should not sleep because too much because there is a calculating attempt from these disgruntled elements to acquire and grab the entire southern region... And that is the reason they are fighting all those people in the southwest that they know are obstacles to this evil mission...

An average Yiibo person hates Tinubu with passion.....and I wonder if Tinubu is the cause of the problem in the southeast...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by drlateef: 6:57am On May 15, 2023
The man said the truth. I had a friend from Afikpo room mate in Uni. He used to tell me the same story. I think Biafra is dead on arrival. How can 3 states form another country. Already Delta Igbos also hate the main Igbo and vice versa. That’s why they don’t consider General Irabo and Emefiele as one of them. I am sure if Biafra is even granted to them, they will tear themselves into pieces before the end of one year.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:02am On May 15, 2023
Umahi is positioning himself as 'Ebonyi Champion' to remain politically relevant. Man is playing intra-ethnic divisive politics because he knows he can never be politically relevant like Peter Obi outside Ebonyi state... grin

While idiotic ewedu Muslim thiefnubuu buffoons who always insult Ebonyi indigenes for selling gala in traffic are now proclaiming Umahi and the entire Ebonyi people as greater than Awolowo and Oduduwa..mugus. grin

Leodeking..what do you think? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by LeoDeKing: 7:10am On May 15, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Umahi is positioning himself as 'Ebonyi Champion' to remain politically relevant. Man is playing intra-ethnic divisive politics because he knows he can never be politically relevant like Peter Obi outside Ebonyi state... grin

While idiotic ewedu Muslim thiefnubuu buffoons who always insult Ebonyi indigenes for selling gala in traffic are now proclaiming Umahi and the entire Ebonyi people as greater than Awolowo and Oduduwa..mugus. grin

Do you have issues with complex? Is it about self worth or confidence? What exactly is the problem?

Because I can't wrap my head around why you have to tag/inform me that you have just typed something on nairaland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:14am On May 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Do you have issues with complex? Is it about self worth or confidence? What exactly is the problem?

Because I can't wrap my around why you have to tag/inform me that you have just typed on nairaland.

Are Ebonyi people like Umahi whom you have now proclaimed greater than Awolowo and Oduduwa no longer gala hawkers and fan yogo sellers? Answer the question. grin
Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by LivingSage: 7:41am On May 15, 2023
You lied Mariah and you yourself know.

Nothing as such
mariahAngel:
Why do Yorubas not like the Ijebus again? 🤔
Also, why do they look down on Kwara people?

Yeah! We're all aware of the marginalization among you also, so stop the pretence already.

Keep deceiving yourselves.
We wey them born for Lagos know what's up.
We no talk no mean say we no know. A jasi!
O dun e paa!
😜

Iwo n ti e; ewo ni ibeere osi? 🤷🏽

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by MuMuOnBail: 7:44am On May 15, 2023
na wa oooo

It is a known fact that Ebonyi are always looked down on by other Igbos.

It came a time when some of them hide their identity of being an Ebonyean, so that they won't be discriminated against.

This is so sad

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by Ireportlive: 7:44am On May 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

Yeah! We're all aware of the marginalization among you also, so stop the pretence already.

O dun e paa!
😜

Ijebu?! Awolowo, Osinbajo and many of Yoruba leaders are Ijebus so who exactly hate Ijebu

When you say Kwara people you do understand Kwara has many yoruba tribe and indegeneous people like Ilorin people, Ofa people etc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by MrAgbako: 7:59am On May 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

O ti wa poju l'ara yin nii!
Ti a o ba fun yin pada, bawo le ma se gba? O to ge fun yin!
go to sad east and shout o to ge! Perhaps it will get rid of ESN gunmen killings and develop the potopoto region 😂
Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by 07kjb: 8:04am On May 15, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Ebonyi people marginalised by Igbos, we’ll never be part of Biafra: Gov. Umahi.

Mr Umahi, Chairman of South-East Governors’ Forum, says Ebonyi people has always suffered humiliation from their southeastern brothers.

Umahi is always useless with words
Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by mariahAngel(f): 8:38am On May 15, 2023
MrAgbako:
go to sad east and shout o to ge! Perhaps it will get rid of ESN gunmen killings and develop the potopoto region 😂

O dun e pa pe mo gbo Yoruba, abi? smiley

Ireportlive:

Ijebu?! Awolowo, Osinbajo and many of Yoruba leaders are Ijebus so who exactly hate Ijebu

When you say Kwara people you do understand Kwara has many yoruba tribe and indegeneous people like Ilorin people, Ofa people etc

Alaye ko necessary. 🤷🏽
Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:46am On May 15, 2023
Umahi many governors like you have been dealt with ask Alamesigha,Ibori..you see too small
Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by MrAgbako: 8:52am On May 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

O dun e pa pe mo gbo Yoruba, abi? smiley

Why nah. Yoruba don recolonized many people nah. It is most widely spoken language not only in Nigeria but Africa.
Most easterners and south south along with Hausas and Fulani speak Yoruba fluently
Yoruba lagba😎

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by obyrich(m): 9:01am On May 15, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Umahi has never hidden this fact. He has been on this crusade for a while.
He should call his brothers, Simon Ekpa and Innocent Orji to order. These two are currently the arrow head of the disturbances in the South East.
Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by OloyeVIII: 9:07am On May 15, 2023
Offpointng:
Little wonder from my research and studying, Ebonyi folks seem to be the most well behaved Igbos. Funny how They can't seem to show love to themselves and even discriminate themselves but yet want love from others especially from the Yorubas. Confused lot having misplaced priorities. It's only Igbos that I know that'd accuse you of what they give out to others. Nonsense sad
Dey fool yourself! which research? research kill you
Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by ProphetM0hammad: 11:17am On May 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

O dun e paa!
😜

Yorubas don't even discriminate religion talkless of states of origin.

I don't know where you heard the nonsense about kwara or ijebu

You are already lucky enough to be born far away from savages, even though they're your tribesmen.

Just pray and hope things don't continue to degenerate so you won't find yourself going back to live in iweka or ebonyi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by ProphetM0hammad: 11:21am On May 15, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Mr Nsofor, where did you see anybody hyping umahi or the ogbono goblin okoros in ebonyi?

What he said is a widely known fact and people are just affirming it while sharing their experience.

If Beerfra is formed today, the 5 plots of land will go up in flame in no time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by CallmeTrinity: 12:03pm On May 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Because I can't wrap my head around why you have to tag/inform me that you have just typed something on nairaland.

Stop bullying them member

Rule 2

Seun mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod dominique
Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by yarimo(m): 12:23pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Stop bullying them member

Rule 2

Seun mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod dominique
Small kid with free bonus data everything seun mynd44 Dominique lalasticlala nlfpmod . Don't go and get something to do meaningful stay here and be shouting mods names

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:24pm On May 15, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

While i concede the man made some impressive infrastructural strides in his two terms as governor, i find his narcissistic attitude, arrogance and lust for power increasingly repugnant and repellant! He’s one of those pathetic Igbo political elite who go out of their way to try and please their Fulani masters….even if it means having to throw their own under the bus, all in the hopes that when it’s seen they’re ‘one Nigerianists’ and hate Mazi Kanu and Biafra, then the Fulani will agree to loan them the presidency for one or two terms….all depending on if they ‘behave themselves’!

The likes of Umahi, Uzodinma, Kalu, Nnamani, etc, see themselves and their Igbo ethnic group as being subservient and slaves of the Fulani hegemony, and are prepared to kiss as much Fulani butt as it takes to ingratiate themselves with their perceived ‘masters’!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by Christistruth02: 12:25pm On May 15, 2023
David Umahi they hate with all their hearts meanwhile he is their most effective Leader
Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:30pm On May 15, 2023
Any particular reason why nearly all those excited about this thread are pro-Tinubu/APC!?
Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by Ngozi123(f): 12:33pm On May 15, 2023
Offpointng:
Little wonder from my research and studying, Ebonyi folks seem to be the most well behaved Igbos. Funny how They can't seem to show love to themselves and even discriminate themselves but yet want love from others especially from the Yorubas. Confused lot having misplaced priorities. It's only Igbos that I know that'd cry victim and accuse you of what they met out to others. Nonsense sad

Simon Ekpa is from Ebonyi State.
Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by Ngozi123(f): 12:35pm On May 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

O dun e paa!
😜

Don't mind them. Even Osibanjo alluded to such.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by Christistruth02: 12:39pm On May 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

O dun e paa!
😜

Awolowo was Ijebu

So is Osibanjo

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by Ngozi123(f): 12:40pm On May 15, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

They cannot even tell the difference between a Bini man and an Igbo man and they're here trying to differentiate Igbo states.
Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi by aswani(m): 12:40pm On May 15, 2023
Honestly I feel so ashamed that despite all my time on this planet, I never realised Ebonyi state indigenes were not considered "core Ibo's".
I knew Delta Igbo's were not, and can see it from the River Niger divide, but surely not Abakaliki or Afikpo indigenes.

Boy, you learn something new everyday sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E Be Like Oyibo Don Finish For Market O / Seun Osewa Blasts Tinubu's Police For Exposing Only Southern Criminals / Amnesty Shocker: Some Surrendered Arms Belong To Fg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.