Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. (73097 Views)

Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri / Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by Revolva(m): 2:14pm On May 16, 2023
princetom1:

Wrong, hookup and yahoo has the highest employment. Like 70%.of youth in warri are either into yahoo or hookup...

Warri finally carry last

Warri i went to last 3 years omo...its was a shamble ...everyone is struggling like ...omo ...all d babes there na hookup dem de do...all d guys there at least not all sha ..mind me....na G boys ..... the girls own na taya me....shame

Warri go hard to pick up back o cos dis country economy is gone

2 Likes

Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by Revolva(m): 2:24pm On May 16, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Their ignorance is stinking... they thought Commerce start and end with petty trading.

Imagine boasting Lagos will become Ibadan should ibo leaves.... when Anambra and Imo state combined has less IGR than Osun state.

Shameless illitrate Okoro and their Chest-beating.

Look Igbos business activities is very essential in Lagos economy , if they leave and take all their business outside lagos , watch what will happen in the city ... seems you are just blowing grammer anyhow i am laughing ...am not igbo o , abeg make you no come de reason tribal fight

Go to Apapa port and see who is having the most containers shipped into naija, go to tin can port as well ....

Let leave insults igbos are hustlers from every l
Class of life ....almost all the major markets in lagos are dominated by them .....clear road for the game changer ..who de who de.......haha

2 Likes

Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by WhereMyLoud: 2:36pm On May 16, 2023
Igboslayer:
Going to Warri back then was a big battle. You can’t enter the city with any vehicle bearing the logo of a popular company. Anywhere you park Agebros will bombard you like bees asking for Deve. Benin also borrowed some format from this and drove many potential investors away. The Benin by pass saved a lot of people and businesses from Agberos lurking in every part of the city. Robbery is very common along the bypass till this day.
Very true bro
Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by Pascal9: 3:05pm On May 16, 2023
Kukutenla:

I've actually been to Onitsha but not Nnewi
does Onitsha looks to you like a dead city, did you visit its industrial estate in ogbaru, or harbour industrial estate and see things for yourself. There may not be a behemoth like dangote refinery, but there are a lot manufacturing going on.must thing use in east are produced in the east.

1 Like

Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by Babaken(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2023
denzel231:
nothing there, yahoo boys , olosho ...
those ones too are part of the doings.
Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by Kukutenla: 4:38pm On May 16, 2023
Pascal9:
does Onitsha looks to you like a dead city, did you visit its industrial estate in ogbaru, or harbour industrial estate and see things for yourself. There may not be a behemoth like dangote refinery, but there are a lot manufacturing going on.must thing use in east are produced in the east.
Ok. But you can't mention companies at the scale of those in Warri in the 90s can you?
What you have are mostly SMEs
Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by Pascal9: 5:00pm On May 16, 2023
Kukutenla:

Ok. But you can't mention companies at the scale of those in Warri in the 90s can you?
What you have are mostly SMEs
that is what makes CHINA a power house and the world factory. People manufacturing things even in there bedroom

1 Like

Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by Kukutenla: 5:06pm On May 16, 2023
Pascal9:
that is what makes CHINA a power house and the world factory. People manufacturing things even in there bedroom
I agree.
But it does not fit into the context of the discussion does it?
Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by MSGAMBLE9: 5:13pm On May 16, 2023
Revolva:

Look Igbos business activities is very essential in Lagos economy , if they leave and take all their business outside lagos , watch what will happen in the city ... seems you are just blowing grammer anyhow i am laughing ...am not igbo o , abeg make you no come de reason tribal fight

Go to Apapa port and see who is having the most containers shipped into naija, go to tin can port as well ....

Let leave insults igbos are hustlers from every l
Class of life ....almost all the major markets in lagos are dominated by them .....clear road for the game changer ..who de who de.......haha
Commot there jaree, most freighers and container owners are Tinubu's henchmen not ibo( if you know you know)...one container imported can be shared by dozens of your kinmens in small cubicle shop... which means most of your men's are Retailers not Containers owners or Wholesalers.

Which major market, ibo mostly involve in selling electronics, CD, Clothwares, buh when it comes to other forms of trading like Provisions, Cosmetics and Foodstuff and perishables etc. Or you think petty trading start and end with selling of Electronics, CDs or Clothwares?

They are important buh they don't even dominate Retailing like una dey like protray just a section of it ( as stated above).

If it by Retailing alone "Onitsha international market' suppose they earn Anambra better IGR not Meagre #8.7B ( a third of Osun"s)

https://guardian.ng/news/anambra-state-targets-n50-billion-igr-in-2022/.

Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by Pascal9: 5:19pm On May 16, 2023
Kukutenla:

I agree.
But it does not fit into the context of the discussion does it?
you said warri collapse because it was not made a state capital, i gave you examples of cities that were not capital yet thriving
Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by Revolva(m): 5:19pm On May 16, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Commot there jaree, most freighers and container owners are Tinubu's henchmen not ibo( if you know you know)...one container imported can be shared by dozens of your kinmens in small cubicle shop... which means most of your men's are Retailers not Containers owners or Wholesalers.

Which major market, ibo mostly involve in selling electronics, CD, Clothwares, buh when it comes to other forms of trading like Provisions, Cosmetics and Foodstuff and perishables etc. Or you think petty trading start and end with selling of Electronics, CDs or Clothwares?

They are important buh they don't even dominate Retailing like una dey like protray just a section of it ( as stated above).

If it by Retailing alone "Onitsha international market' suppose they earn Anambra better IGR not Meagre #8.7B ( a third of Osun"s)

You say Tinubu henchmen well i believe that cos na naija we de...out of those henchmen ....50 percent na ibos and 50 other tribe ...bet me .....e.money and gangs....so what are they importing and selling , i dont think you have been to apapa ports and tin can ports

You just de on here de claim bragging right wey no be una own tribe own....

Every tribe matters in business but igbos have been dominating way from time

2 Likes

Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by MSGAMBLE9: 5:30pm On May 16, 2023
Revolva:

You say Tinubu henchmen well i believe that cos na naija we de...out of those henchmen ....50 percent na ibos and 50 other tribe ...bet me .....e.money and gangs....so what are they importing and selling , i dont think you have been to apapa ports and tin can ports

You just de on here de claim bragging right wey no be una own tribe own....

Every tribe matters in business but igbos have been dominating way from time
Baba no dey Bobo yourself, person wey no release Lagos toll gate or even market to total state govt control go allow IBO men to get (51% Abakaliki source?) of Lagos strategic asset.... Your kinmens are Retailers In small cubicle shop or traffic i.e. lower end sellers. There are even more Hausa-Fulani freighter than even Ibo in Apapa.

It's like you don't even know who Jagaban is? I laff in 51%.

2 Likes

Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by Kukutenla: 5:35pm On May 16, 2023
Pascal9:
you said warri collapse because it was not made a state capital, i gave you examples of cities that were not capital yet thriving
Warri collapsed from hosting multinational and foreign companies not SMEs
It's just like Lagos(God forbid) collapses and you start comparing it with Onitsha
Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by Pascal9: 5:36pm On May 16, 2023
Kukutenla:

Warri collapsed from hosting multinational and foreign companies not SMEs
you said if it was made the capital of delta it would not collapse
Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by Pascal9: 5:42pm On May 16, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:

if Anambra is tax the way Tinubu and his thiefs is taxing Lagos, Anambra will generate 100billion, Bleep off
Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by MSGAMBLE9: 5:51pm On May 16, 2023
Pascal9:
if Anambra is tax the way Tinubu and his thiefs is taxing Lagos, Anambra will generate 100billion, Bleep off
Trust me you can only tax successful business... in East where businesses make far less you can't ask them to make such sacrifice of huge tax like in Lagos or Ogun...

Like that is responsible for Anambra earning less than a third of Osun...most business in East are not viable that is why their youth would rather leave via Night buses and their big men choose to invest in West.

Stat shows SE has one of the lowest disposable income, how you wan tax people whose first theme is Survival as these stat protray...

https://www.nairaland.com/7663446/lagos-ogun-kano-account-27

You can't tax the penniless...

2 Likes

Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by Kukutenla: 5:54pm On May 16, 2023
Pascal9:
you said if it was made the capital of delta it would not collapse
Exactly
A lot of those factors identified by the Op had to do with security, law and order. A capital city has better indices of such than one which is not.
For example, just imagine a bunch of thugs doing "deve" in a state capital. It's near impossible.
The Warri crisis couldn't have occurred nor drag on for so long if warri was the state capital

1 Like

Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by Pascal9: 5:58pm On May 16, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Trust me you can only tax successful business... in East where businesses make far less you can't ask them to make such sacrifice of huge tax like in Lagos or Ogun...

Like that is responsible for Anambra earning less than a third of Osun...most business in East are not viable that is why their youth would rather leave via Night buses and their big men choose to invest in West.

Stat shows SE has one of the lowest disposable income, how you wan tax people whose first theme is Survival as these stat protray...

https://www.nairaland.com/7663446/lagos-ogun-kano-account-27

You can't tax the penniless...
you are just blabbing, taxing and monetizing every thing even air is taxed , you have not been to the east, your leaders especially APC LEADERS IN LAGOS ARE HEARTLESS

1 Like

Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by MSGAMBLE9: 6:09pm On May 16, 2023
Pascal9:
you are just blabbing, taxing and monetizing every thing even air is taxed , you have not been to the east, your leaders especially APC LEADERS IN LAGOS ARE HEARTLESS
is not about blabbing...if you earn 100k and govt is asking for 65-70k in tax or even 50k, no be to leave the area remain.

Buh businesses in Lagos, Oyo, Ogun are not complaining cos they know what they make on daily basis can't be made elsewhere. that is why Lagos,Ogun and others keep welcoming people in thousands via Night buses from all over Nigeria. Go other region and see how many months e go take you to sell what you sell in a day in Lagos or West.

It's not rocket science.

3 Likes

Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by grandstar(m): 6:15pm On May 16, 2023
fkj950ax:

Stop the (A) misinformation and (B) throwing dust into the mix. You are not being honest wit the details in the devil.

The location(s) of the riots as at 2023 has recovered 100%. There is absolutely no trace of the riots and destructions anywhere today.
Rent is high, cost of living in LA is out of the roof... (I have been living in LA since 2021 till date). These have nothing to do with the riots. The riots didn't kill the economy in LA like the OP said Warri suffered.

Homelessness in LA is crazy, but it has nothing to do with LA Riots of 1992. There are no fentanyl dead people all over the streets today, even in almighty Skid Row. (I'd drive through Skid Row tomorrow and save a video from my dash cam for you).
If you can identify the streets where the riots took place, I'd go there tomorrow and take pictures for you.

Also, drug abuse is not a major social or medical problem Los Angeles. On the lists of US Cities with highest use of Cocaine, Weed, Heroine and Meth problems, Los Angeles is not among the top 10 on any of the drug categories (https://americanaddictioncenters.org/blog/substance-abuse-by-city)

Also, the propaganda by Republicans blaming people leaving LA is just BS. Your link shows 500k people left LA in 2 years. Its more of a financial decisions by them. Most of the people who left LA are homeowners who sold their homes in CA for 900k and above and used the money to buy 2 bigger and better homes in TX, UT (400k-500k). The number of people moving INTO California has been between 125k-200k annually. People move from place to place. Republicans are just using it to bash CA because of the Democrat run state.

Even the Fentanyl dead everywhere you mentioned is another talking points of republicans and FOXNews people. Its just bad politics.
California and New York and Washington (Seattle) are as pricey as each other. There is nothing wrong in that. They been pricey also have nothing to do with the 1992 riots.

Many thanks for the info. This is based on first hand knowledge and witness. I am also not saying everything has to do with the LA riots.

But why are home prices so high in California? Why not encourage more high density housing? This will help bring down high home prices. States or cities with autocratic town planners have cheaper housing than states with entitled property owners who frustrate things because they don't want their house prices to come down.
Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by Pascal9: 6:33pm On May 16, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
is not about blabbing...if you earn 100k and govt is asking for 65-70k in tax or even 50k, no be to leave the area remain.

Buh businesses in Lagos, Oyo, Ogun are not complaining cos they know what they make on daily basis can't be made elsewhere. that is why Lagos,Ogun and others keep welcoming people in thousands via Night buses from all over Nigeria. Go other region and see how many months e go take you to sell what you sell in a day in Lagos or West.

It's not rocket science.
they are not complaining out, but are cursing there tax masters, fear may shut up there mouth but inside grumbling is the case, mr man there are business every where. Lagos is not feeding people in East, it is feeding people living in it.nigeria is 200.milliion is, Lagos is 15million.the states who's resources is use to run Nigeria have not make this kind of noises.
Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by MSGAMBLE9: 6:43pm On May 16, 2023
Pascal9:
they are not complaining out, but are cursing there tax masters, fear may shut up there mouth but inside grumbling is the case, mr man there are business every where. Lagos is not feeding people in East, it is feeding people living in it.nigeria is 200.milliion is, Lagos is 15million.the states who's resources is use to run Nigeria have not make this kind of noises.
if they are cursing, is it not better to move to other state or region go do business if they can't cope, buh no they know what they are making daily can't be replicated elsewhere.... even Soludo wan higher revenue.

I know there are businesses everywhere buh what about vaibility...who go leave West go invest in region with lowest disposable income or 4 days working week region.

If e easy you self try am now. it's is a no brainier

4 Likes

Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by Revolva(m): 10:14pm On May 16, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Baba no dey Bobo yourself, person wey no release Lagos toll gate or even market to total state govt control go allow IBO men to get (51% Abakaliki source?) of Lagos strategic asset.... Your kinmens are Retailers In small cubicle shop or traffic i.e. lower end sellers. There are even more Hausa-Fulani freighter than even Ibo in Apapa.

It's like you don't even know who Jagaban is? I laff in 51%.

Like i told u am not igbo if na tribe be una problem especially you yorubas you guys are always scared of igbos , and one tin i observed about the today's yorubas they csnt even near ibos when it come to individual.wealth creation channel , there are things i respect yorubas for but for money matter and business guy forget it ....come onitsha alone and see Wetin small.ibo boy de control you are here calling jagaban up and down...if jagaban leaves this earth some dat to come nkor cant you speak for ur self..na jagaban de feed you?

Mind u am not ibo or yoruba ...am just spesking based on fact am not a biased type

You say apapa lol , i laugh u...do u know where i stay ...i go lost u for d whole port in apapa and tincan port.

Bro igbos are mover in Lagos economy if all of them leave all those big market in Lagos let see what yorubas and other tribe can pull , tou tink say commerce na by mouth

2 Likes

Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by Dshocker(m): 4:16am On May 17, 2023
Ireportlive:

The building was built in 80s when Tinubu was a treasurer with ExxonMobil he left Mobil to become Senator in 1992

Is that now clear to you

He ran for office of the senate in 1992, he wasn't a senator, neither did he win in 1992.

Besides he was employed in 1990 into Mobil, that building has been there before he thought of relocation back to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by MSGAMBLE9: 10:33am On May 17, 2023
Revolva:

Like i told u am not igbo if na tribe be una problem especially you yorubas you guys are always scared of igbos , and one tin i observed about the today's yorubas they csnt even near ibos when it come to individual.wealth creation channel , there are things i respect yorubas for but for money matter and business guy forget it ....come onitsha alone and see Wetin small.ibo boy de control you are here calling jagaban up and down...if jagaban leaves this earth some dat to come nkor cant you speak for ur self..na jagaban de feed you?

Mind u am not ibo or yoruba ...am just spesking based on fact am not a biased type

You say apapa lol , i laugh u...do u know where i stay ...i go lost u for d whole port in apapa and tincan port.

Bro igbos are mover in Lagos economy if all of them leave all those big market in Lagos let see what yorubas and other tribe can pull , tou tink say commerce na by mouth
This is what a typical Okoro would always says " am not ibo'.... naso una low self-esteem and inferiority complex reach to be denying your heritage and Lineage. You are now ASHAMED of your Kinmens?..who do una these BAD.

Yet you are defending them, who is deceiving who...some of una even change your name to blend in like in SA and Lagos... SHAME.

Yeye be like an Okoro man denying himself and his root.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by Revolva(m): 12:26pm On May 17, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
This is what a typical Okoro would always says " am not ibo'.... naso una low self-esteem and inferiority complex reach to be denying your heritage and Lineage. You are now ASHAMED of your Kinmens?..who do una these BAD.

Yet you are defending them, who is deceiving who...some of una even change your name to blend in like in SA and Lagos... SHAME.

Yeye be like an Okoro man denying himself and his root.

If am igbo why would i deny my tribe abi u wan come beat me ...this guy you no get word to say

I am not an ibo person am just ruling tins out as its being played for you to see it from a neutral point of view

1 Like

Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by MSGAMBLE9: 12:47pm On May 17, 2023
Revolva:

If am igbo why would i deny my tribe abi u wan come beat me ...this guy you no get word to say

I am not an ibo person am just ruling tins out as its being played for you to see it from a neutral point of view
Is typical of Okoros to deny who they are...there are plenty of evidence of these in Lagos and SA, some even adopt local names eg. Bola Shagaya and others. Some with clear ibo names even claimed Lagosian forgetting their papa village for East.

Ruling tins? you claimed ibo control Apapa buh your doubt was cleared yesterday now you are claiming ruling wen majority of your kinmens are In traffic Hawking Gala and water sachet and the rest are doing nwa boy-boy to their Oga in small cubicle shop and una ladies are mostly in brothel or doing househelp.

Well if ruling a Metropolitan city means doing limited Petty Trading of CDs, Clothwares, Electronics buh not...then I agree with you ooo....! I guess your Commerce start and end with buying and selling.

This una empty chest-beating no be here.
Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by Revolva(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Is typical of Okoros to deny who they are...there are plenty of evidence of these in Lagos and SA, some even adopt local names eg. Bola Shagaya and others. Some with clear ibo names even claimed Lagosian forgetting their papa village for East.

Ruling tins? you claimed ibo control Apapa buh your doubt was cleared yesterday now you are claiming ruling wen majority of your kinmens are In traffic Hawking Gala and water sachet and the rest are doing nwa boy-boy to their Oga in small cubicle shop and una ladies are mostly in brothel or doing househelp.

Well if ruling a Metropolitan city means doing limited Petty Trading of CDs, Clothwares, Electronics buh not...then I agree with you ooo....! I guess your Commerce start and end with buying and selling.

This una empty chest-beating no be here.

This man , take your time , and stop all these nonsense ...na nairaland you get power on a one on one debate you go tire

E commerce covers all areas whether on big scale and small scale

You ate a bigot and i see it , is it only ibos that are selling gala and all petty stuff in traffic? Am not sure self you are observant in this lagos , not sure you live in lagos at all
I keep telling you and not igbo but you jist forcing me to claim to be igbo just because i am defending them but everyone knows that igbos are the true hustlers in the city without them the economy wont balance

How many yorubas fit hustle the way igbos arrange their trade business , only just some enlighten ones , dont get me started on tribal things o i no be tribalist but if i put am for your body u go taya
Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by Ezekiel2122(m): 2:09pm On May 17, 2023
Fame1309:

Where in warri?
I stayed Effurun && Deco Road

1 Like

Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by Benbelor(m): 3:17pm On May 17, 2023
I was born and brought up in Okere community in waffy and still working and reside there. So I hail all the waffys in the building, una teeth complete, una face show.

As for the decline in the economy of warri, I will blame it on the indigenes and communities in warri. The youths are lazy and don't want to work, they feel it is their right as Omo otor to collect deve from all businesses and companies even when you want to construct something as small as roofing your shop, you must pay them else they bring it down and where it is bad is that these deve they collect gets increased on a steady.

Then again, the government is aiding them because they allow these go on under their watch, Ibori and Udangan's tenures were the worst, that was when Shell had the last straw and relocated it's HQ to PH.

If I hadn't established myself here already I would have moved to a better state, the only economic activities keeping warri now are Yahoo, Businesses, Keke and Hookup cool

3 Likes

Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by Fame1309(f): 3:58pm On May 17, 2023
Ezekiel2122:

I stayed Effurun && Deco Road
Confirmed
Re: Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. by MSGAMBLE9: 6:50pm On May 17, 2023
Revolva:

This man , take your time , and stop all these nonsense ...na nairaland you get power on a one on one debate you go tire

E commerce covers all areas whether on big scale and small scale

You ate a bigot and i see it , is it only ibos that are selling gala and all petty stuff in traffic? Am not sure self you are observant in this lagos , not sure you live in lagos at all
I keep telling you and not igbo but you jist forcing me to claim to be igbo just because i am defending them but everyone knows that igbos are the true hustlers in the city without them the economy wont balance

How many yorubas fit hustle the way igbos arrange their trade business , only just some enlighten ones , dont get me started on tribal things o i no be tribalist but if i put am for your body u go taya
You are not ibo buh would rather defend the obvious about them...who is fooling who... they sell Gala in traffic cos they can never be as grounded as natives who had access to employment opportunities ( 9ja is based on who know who)...the same reason Arab and pakis immigrants lives in Paris and London surburb.... Beggars can't be choosers, NEVER..!

You talk about commerce and you are enlighten that your people are petty trader who only involved in micro-section of small scale businesses of selling CDs, Clothwares not Provisions, Foodstuffs and Perishables... yet are chest-beating they are dominating?...

It obvious you are an Okoro that is why you are pain sotey you wan "put am for my body'... you are only fooling yourself cos your pain is an evident of an Okoro Inferiority complex.

Yeye be like low self-esteem boy denying his heritage.. you must be ashamed of your kinmens.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport / A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest / 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.