Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) (26805 Views)

Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape / Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers For Beheading Five ONELGA Vigilantes / 45-Year-Old Bricklayer Sodomises 11-Year-Old Boy, Gives Him N20 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by samexwill: 9:20am On May 15, 2023
See how clean he his, there's no sign of beating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 9:20am On May 15, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by Jokerman(m): 9:20am On May 15, 2023
Train your children in the way of the Lord when they are still young.

Ensure they go to good schools. Stop complaining about money to train your children. The money for owambe, use it on your children.

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by zelnababa(m): 9:21am On May 15, 2023
when dey born this one now, dem dey happy say dem don born male child oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by yeyebrity: 9:21am On May 15, 2023
He doesn't look normal. Imagine living with a son like this in your apartment; scary.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by Soulsymbol99: 9:23am On May 15, 2023
There was joyful singing and dancing the day they born this one ooo undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by tenpipsperday: 9:23am On May 15, 2023
See wetin drugs dey cause
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by Ijaycool(f): 9:23am On May 15, 2023
This is a deeply tragic and shocking incident, reflecting an utmost loss of respect for human life and the sacred bond between a mother and a child. Our hearts go out to the family affected by this tragic incident.

It is important to note that this case not only brings to light the need for improved mental health awareness and support, as the suspect himself claimed to be mentally unstable, but also the importance of conflict resolution skills within our communities. Violence should never be the answer to any disagreement, let alone in a family setting.

As the young man is now in police custody, it is up to our justice system to ensure that a thorough investigation is conducted and that if found guilty, the suspect faces the appropriate consequences for his actions. We must trust in this process and hope for justice to prevail.

On a broader scale, this incident should serve as a wake-up call for our society. We must work harder to prevent such occurrences by investing in mental health support systems, education, and fostering an environment where respect for one another is paramount. Furthermore, it is crucial to promote open dialogues about these issues, to recognize signs of potential danger, and to intervene before such tragic events happen.

Once again, our thoughts are with the family affected by this incident, and we hope that they find the strength to get through this difficult time

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by lolu2019: 9:24am On May 15, 2023
donbachi:
Even if you bring the biggest ashawo on earth right now...him prick no go rise.him body done chill
na true bro.he is as good as dead
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by SILVERLINES: 9:24am On May 15, 2023
angry
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by MrBroke(m): 9:25am On May 15, 2023
I do tell people, "don't let or kill yourself over the invention or the traditions of society". Giving birth is not a necessity or a must in life so as getting married. Whatever decision you make, let it be your choice and not society traditions because some children, spouse are useless and have no meaningfulness. Wouldn't she have been better without this useless child she gave birth to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by PassingShot(m): 9:25am On May 15, 2023
post=123141151:
Another Terrible News, Coming From RIVERS

Proudly Brought To You By
What is there to be proud of, in bring bad news every time?

1 Like

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by Came4amod: 9:25am On May 15, 2023
post=123141145:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsPcTQHArk8/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=5ce2e95c-2b9d-436d-8c6b-fe2284e4832f&ig_mid=BC345DA0-986F-4D72-9988-1A7D27408D95

Everyone involved needs Jesus .. this is demonic.. someone who gave you 10k .. that someone is even Ur mother ...these are the things I would love to ask God . .. so we will really know what really happened .. or maybe hard drugs .. or who knows .. something else
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by nedekid: 9:25am On May 15, 2023
Foto!
No be juju be that?
Anyway looking at the fellows face, smile, eyes, demeanor, all I see is a mad man. Psychiatric patient.
May the woman's soul find the peace in heaven the son could not let her get in earth.

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by Streetmovement(m): 9:26am On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
My dear, it’s not just broke Nigerian youths… Broke Nigerian men generally (young & old) should be avoided at all cost.

Personally I’m allergic to broke men. If you’re a broke man and you come to profess love to me, after telling you capital NO, I will also rain insult on you.

Broke men are wild animals!!!
Broke men are monsters!!!

Wotoporiously cool speaking

While raining insult on them do well to prepare your casket, you better say your no in peace and leave...a word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by Streetmovement(m): 9:26am On May 15, 2023

Terrible
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:26am On May 15, 2023
Hmmm how about broke women undecided
Jennyclay:
My dear, it’s not just broke Nigerian youths… Broke Nigerian men generally (young & old) should be avoided at all cost.

Personally I’m allergic to broke men. If you’re a broke man and you come to profess love to me, after telling you capital NO, I will also rain insult on you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by tubolancer(m): 9:27am On May 15, 2023
Tired of living? The government should do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by Streetmovement(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2023
donbachi:
Even if you bring the biggest ashawo on earth right now...him prick no go rise.him body done chill

Him body don calm now
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by nedekid: 9:29am On May 15, 2023
samexwill:
See how clean he his, there's no sign of beating
Them wan beat mad man? Look at that fellow well, he looks psychotic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by lonelydora: 9:29am On May 15, 2023
Person wey tint him hair no normal na.
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by MrUchenna1(m): 9:29am On May 15, 2023
it's easier to give birth to a child than to train a child.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 9:33am On May 15, 2023
Sad... Poor woman!

However, the signs were always there but probably ignored.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by Trojan8(m): 9:34am On May 15, 2023
Hotwest:
Money ehn. Not having it can make you angry and feel unfulfilled. Broke Nigerian youths are angry and should be avoided in confrontation because most have nothing to loose and can do what they will regret.

Sorry Mama. RIP

Look at that guy. Do you think it was because he was broke or because of the drugs he takes? Being broke is not a basis for animalistic behaviour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by Teemax09: 9:35am On May 15, 2023
Say NO to Drugs
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 9:35am On May 15, 2023
Absuchat:
shocked
See wetin person born. Tell me if barren women aren't better than this unfortunate innocent woman?

Point of Correction.

It is not having the child that is the problem, but the upbringing.

The woman failed to train the child well.
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by Dopeluiz(m): 9:35am On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:

broke girls nko??
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by sonature1: 9:35am On May 15, 2023
OVB123:
May I not give birth to children that will kill me before my time IJN, Amen!

Mothers spoil their children because they rarely punish their kids. After raising monsters and social misfits, they start praying for God to change their children.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) / 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) / Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.