Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) (26831 Views)

Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape / Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers For Beheading Five ONELGA Vigilantes / 45-Year-Old Bricklayer Sodomises 11-Year-Old Boy, Gives Him N20 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 3:14pm On May 15, 2023
Hotwest:
Nobody wishes to be broke! Hope your father/brothers/uncles are all rich

Some people actually work towards being broke and poor. They enjoy that..... So just try and use the word "some/ so many"
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by obynokoko: 3:51pm On May 15, 2023
He must be a cult boy.a product of bad parenting.
Train up a child in the way of God when he grows he will never depart from it

1 Like

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by jimb(m): 4:01pm On May 15, 2023
mentally unstable but e fit count money?
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by achimendy(m): 4:24pm On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
My dear, it’s not just broke Nigerian youths… Broke Nigerian men generally (young & old) should be avoided at all cost.

Personally I’m allergic to broke men. If you’re a broke man and you come to profess love to me, after telling you capital NO, I will also rain insult on you.

Broke men are wild animals!!!
Broke men are monsters!!!

And you call yourself an unapologetic feminist, let me give you your real identity, you're a broke,
unintelligent, rude and an entitled bitch, who depend on the wealth of rich people to survive.

Go have a life gold-digging bitch.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by achimendy(m): 4:25pm On May 15, 2023
Hotwest:
Nobody wishes to be broke! Hope your father/brothers/uncles are all rich

Ask the idiot again......

1 Like

Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by stormborn28(m): 5:59pm On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
My dear, it’s not just broke Nigerian youths… Broke Nigerian men generally (young & old) should be avoided at all cost.

Personally I’m allergic to broke men. If you’re a broke man and you come to profess love to me, after telling you capital NO, I will also rain insult on you.

You are terribly broke to be sincere if not you won't have concern if the next man is broke
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by Sunnypan: 6:21pm On May 15, 2023
That's what you get from any igboo smoking son. Rest in peace beautiful mother.
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by femison32(m): 6:34pm On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke is relative some people May have 2million and claim to be broke while some may have 100000 and felt they are okay
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by respect80(m): 6:49pm On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:

Why rain insults? Thought you just said you would avoid them abi avoid now means insults?
You're another angry nigerian from what you said
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by JAYUK(m): 7:53pm On May 15, 2023
Drug addicts everywhere, I keep wondering how these drugs gets past NDLEA, POLICE, SOLDIERS, IMMIGRATION,CUSTOMS AND EFCC, if it's parading young boys one of them will come first.
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by WhereMyLoud: 7:53pm On May 15, 2023
Cocaine Sniffer.
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by armadeo(m): 8:12pm On May 15, 2023
Some mama dey try oh.

I no fit ever use this kind hair go house lai lai. My mama no born pikin when fit do am. E no go even cross your mind sef. No matter how the thing fine reach for person head.

My papa go use broken bottle " barber" that color commot for your head with skin join na scarhead area go dey call you.
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by Flawless18: 8:21pm On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:

your father must be a broke man and that’s what is affecting your brain seriously. He’s a failed man for allowing poverty to chew your brain this much. Sorry dear, yahoo plus boiz will eventually use you for ritual because you are useless to humanity.
Re: Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) by ufotunang: 5:26am On May 16, 2023
Hotwest:
Money ehn. Not having it can make you angry and feel unfulfilled. Broke Nigerian youths are angry and should be avoided in confrontation because most have nothing to loose and can do what they will regret.

Sorry Mama. RIP
... that is why the government should provide a conducive environment for bussinesses to strive and expand so that jobs and bussiness opportunities can be created and available for the youth to do and earn a living without depending on their parents...a frustrated and hungry man is an angry man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State / Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom / Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.