Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

For The Ladies: What Cologne(s) Do You Like On A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies: What Cologne(s) Do You Like On A Man (1070 Views)

Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Most Romantic Cologne/purfume? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Ladies: What Cologne(s) Do You Like On A Man by kpomkwem(m): 5:30am On Sep 05, 2007
Ladies, what cologne do you like a man to wear? Which one shouldn't he wear?
Re: For The Ladies: What Cologne(s) Do You Like On A Man by member126910(f): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2007
Paco Rabanne
Re: For The Ladies: What Cologne(s) Do You Like On A Man by BABEELOVE(f): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2007
Boucheron or McQueen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss

or on the low side

Old Spice or Stetson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss
Re: For The Ladies: What Cologne(s) Do You Like On A Man by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2007
Ralph Lauren ---- Safari

no more no less.
Re: For The Ladies: What Cologne(s) Do You Like On A Man by jkpretty(f): 10:54am On Sep 05, 2007
perry elis 360% (a french perf) i love it kiss
Re: For The Ladies: What Cologne(s) Do You Like On A Man by iice(f): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2007
Tommy Athletics
Hugo Boss
Re: For The Ladies: What Cologne(s) Do You Like On A Man by mariaa(f): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2007
Tommy it goes wow wink
Re: For The Ladies: What Cologne(s) Do You Like On A Man by msanda(m): 1:17am On Jan 12, 2008
Just want to revive this post. I currently use Dark Blue by Hugo Boss. However, I've heard (from a couple of ladies) that Crave by Calvin Klein is simply the best pheromone around. Ladies, true?
Re: For The Ladies: What Cologne(s) Do You Like On A Man by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 12, 2008
think some ladies go numb at the scent of some clean natural mascuine pheromone
Re: For The Ladies: What Cologne(s) Do You Like On A Man by msanda(m): 4:34am On Jan 13, 2008
olrotimi:

think some ladies go numb at the scent of some clean natural mascuine pheromone

Key word being "clean". Not sweaty or smelly. Yeah, I agree, a lot of women appreciate a man's natural smell. . . but after a long shower with good soap! Not after a hard day's work.
Re: For The Ladies: What Cologne(s) Do You Like On A Man by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 13, 2008
I agree with msanda and olrotimi, personally I don't like most perfume/cologne scents, and just cuz it smells good in the bottle does not mean it will smell good when u put it on. The scent changes depending on a person's body chemistry.

(1) (Reply)

Fat Girls Only / He can't Find His Thing / Wife And Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.