Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon (43453 Views)

Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours / Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record / Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by mu2sa2: 10:17am On May 15, 2023
I want to see the first bigot to say she's not from that place and should go back to her state

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by intruder15(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Congratulations to Her.

This life just easy for Ladies. See Wetin them Dey use trend! Omo!

Easy keh? You fit cook for 1 day? Not to talk of 4

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by eepeepook: 10:29am On May 15, 2023
Nairaland is full of worm-eating, glue-sniffing dummies.

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:38am On May 15, 2023
Me I'm here tryin to get a hard on for 2 minutes. Life is a bìtch smiley
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by Tranquility2345: 10:39am On May 15, 2023
Xpol:
Nice one, imagine India with over one billion population yet not many people heard of the former record breaker.

Once Nigerians come together to make you go viral, you'll definitely be surprised with the results.

Because Indians have better things to do with their lives you slow poke. How does cooking for 72 hours add any value to the human race? Useless Nigerians and their stupid misplaced priorities. Tueh! angry
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by IamAsiri: 10:43am On May 15, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Congratulations to Her.

This life just easy for Ladies. See Wetin them Dey use trend! Omo!

If you broke the same record as a Nigerian man too, you would trend.

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by ufuosman(m): 10:45am On May 15, 2023
Congratulations to her
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by purples25(f): 10:55am On May 15, 2023
My girl won! Congratulations!
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by 9gerian: 10:58am On May 15, 2023
So is Hilda a hater for breaking the former record holder’s record?

Records are there to be broken! grin

Ge0grapher:
Another hater from one mumu country go come break the record again..

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by Nolevel666: 10:59am On May 15, 2023
Una mates day do first to reach planet mars una dey here day celebrate cooking marathon

Fools

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by mechanics(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2023
Congrats to her.
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by Caramia2020(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2023
Congratulations to her, Philippians 4:13 comes to mind.
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by maasoap(m): 11:10am On May 15, 2023
Afonjanistan:
There are many Iya Elewas that break this dumb record cooking ewa agoyin for customers every week from Monday to Saturday all over SW.

This is stoopid!! angry
If you don't understand something, the best you can do is to shut da fvck up
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by ufotunang: 11:26am On May 15, 2023
Congratulations to my Akwa ibom sister and nigeria
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by BIZNess123(m): 11:27am On May 15, 2023
MrKings1:

angry
who tell u say na Yoruba gal?
this one no be BAT oh. tongue
She's in Yoruba state na...
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by showlove911(m): 11:31am On May 15, 2023
...Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this [is] the whole [duty] of man.
... For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether [it be] good, or whether [it be] evil....Eccl.12:13-14

Say...LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You were raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by Aurelius1(m): 11:41am On May 15, 2023
If she were Igbo or Yoruba we would have been seeing"Omoluabi" and "Igboamaka" everywhere. Since she's from a minority she's now for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by Aurelius1(m): 11:46am On May 15, 2023
Tranquility2345:

Because Indians have better things to do with their lives you slow poke. How does cooking for 72 hours add any value to the human race? Useless Nigerians and their stupid misplaced priorities. Tueh! angry
How about people who spend time and money trying to climb Mount Everest, some even loose their lives in the process. So you call that misplaced priorities? One thing you must know is that everybody cannot think exactly the way you do. How human beings are wired differently.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by tiswell(m): 12:22pm On May 15, 2023
Utanisco:
Daaaaaaa

Ndito akwa ibom
Gather here

Kporo utoho akwa ibom,sike daaa
Kporo ato akwa ibom,ENO uyo ooo

Abasi adion ndito akwa ibom state

Like for akwa ibom
Share for tinubu
ta akpaniko,enyeneka mi
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by Tonytonex(m): 12:22pm On May 15, 2023
Congratulations eyen Akwa-Ibom.
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by abikason(m): 12:34pm On May 15, 2023
Guinness is yet to confirm this
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by etrange: 1:35pm On May 15, 2023
YoungLionken:
Simps will start flooding their social media statuses with her photos and videos now undecided..

A simple "congratulation" and the likes; gisting about it with your partner, etc should be enough..

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy for her, why? Because she's one of us (Nigerian), she's doing online something reasonable, other than shaking bo0bs and boots, etc. But there are boundaries bro..

For the ladies in relationships

In fact,as a woman in a romantic union, if your man is disturbing the internet space with her photos and videos, when he has never or seldomly posts, talk about you, then (vehemently) call his attention to it. It is better to nourish worms than (to be in a relationship) not to be loved and valued above anyone/anything outside of the family cycle, regardless of who or what they (outsiders) are...

Hhmm.... I don't know why some people always feel the need to tell people what to do. While you're just happy for her because she's a Nigerian, to some other people, it goes deeper than that. There are people out there who are professional cooks like her and she has become their role model or point of reference. They'll flood thier pages with her pictures and that's OK. There are other people who make money by discussing the latest developments online. Such will people will flood thier pages with her pictures and that's OK. It's not even likely that a typical man would share her picture on his page simply because he finds her attractive, but even if that happens, it's OK too. People will do what appeals to them provided nobody else is getting hurt.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by Lovelydaisies: 2:00pm On May 15, 2023
This is not the last of her news bu bloggers or Nairaland.
We'll keep hearing about her till next week Sunday - her Sunday dress to church with her husband. grin

Well, I'm happy for her achievement. Let the goodwill commence. After the reggae, play the blues.
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by PeculiarPrince: 2:02pm On May 15, 2023
Congrats to you girl. That's the power of determination.
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by BennyDGreat: 5:25pm On May 15, 2023
blowjohn:

Mehn it's that bad o.
I remember during my time some years ago, some doctors actually ran away after like 4 months frm uch Ibadan and gwgwalada abuja hospitals cos of the work load to come resume frm the start with us( mind u we wey dey the hospital even dey complain of work load o, but for them it was freedom frm plenty work at last).

Again the department I mentioned a house officer had 28 patients is one I also did but what saved me was that I did it during the doctors strike so patients were far less, lielke max of 12 cos during strikes hospitals don't admit patients. They only treat and they go home.

Omo I come dey reason how I for cope cos in neurosurgery patients are scattered all over the hospital. Not in one ward.

Infact the doctor am talking about told me that when he discovered he had 28 patients last week, he jejely stayed put in the quarters and pretended to be ill grin grin grin.

But that one no dey work cos las las it's only excuse duty that can save him( which is very hard to get) ; otherwise na 2 weeks extension straight! As punishment

Well....why won't people japa afterall....this working conditions is rather too exhausting. Only those who are alive can take care of others

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by AdoOloro(m): 7:37pm On May 15, 2023
Guinness record for the most stoopeed is next.
Nigerians always find themselves in the most awkward situations. Always celebrating mediocrity.
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by AngelahFlo(m): 12:10am On May 16, 2023
Utanisco:
Daaaaaaa

Ndito akwa ibom
Gather here

Kporo utoho akwa ibom,sike daaa
Kporo ato akwa ibom,ENO uyo ooo

Abasi adion ndito akwa ibom state

Like for akwa ibom
Share for tinubu
Our girls no dey carry last!!!
I'm so happy for her
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by popcykaylah(m): 8:04am On May 16, 2023
luminouz:

Have you checked her pictures on Instagram? She be slay queen

That geh dressed pass half naked oh...she even did surgery sef.
Was she using that for hook up I don't think so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish / Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" / What Even Is This Mess - Caucasian Man Rejects His Nigerian Wife’s Pounded Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.