Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products (25004 Views)

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by References1: 9:25am On May 15, 2023
Zaron is a foremost beauty and skincare brand

We are in awe of Hilda’s unwavering commitment to breaking the Guinness World Record for longest cooking by an individual🙌🏾🙌🏾

71 hours in and it’s undeniable how resilient she is. To cheer her on to triumph, we at Zaron are supporting her by providing 1 year free supply of skincare and makeup products❤️❤️❤️

We are rooting for you💪🏾
#HildaBaciCookathon

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsOlxopsiQ3/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Vesti is a financial solution app

We are thrilled to announce that @vestiofficial will be offering an all expense paid trip to the Maldives this summer, to the phenomenal @hildabaci of @myfoodbyhilda on her daring and record breaking attempt at the #Guinness world record at 27years for the longest number of hours a chef has cooked.

We are inspired by this global feat and wish her the best as she attempts to break the record, and believe this will inspire the next generation of record breakers in Nigeria and on the African continent.

#globalwoman #hildabacicookathon #hildabaci #vestiofficial #vesti #maldives
@hildabacicookathon

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsPJrtLuT60/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by xpressionx(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2023
Am sure of endorsement deals waiting for her at the end of the tunnel.

I spoke with my friend who is a sales executive in one of Nigeria's biggest consumer brands and he told me that they are considering a package for her.

BTW

I have been on nairaland since 2012,lost my first account, opened this in 2016,I have not been someone who is ethnically biased.
But this election thought me otherwise.

Just see what those who accuse other tribes of tribalism and hate are doing to Former record holder that Hilda Baci is trying to break.

They went to insult her on her page.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by BucketMan: 9:56am On May 15, 2023
So, apparently in the last three days Hilda Baci has been cooking a lot more than most Nigerian girls ever will in their lifetime.

A real role model for Gen Z females who find it demeaning to perform kitchen duties.

#RootingForHilda

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:56am On May 15, 2023
Gifty Nana Akua Hilda from a city called Mamponteng in Ashanti Region Ghana has broken the current Guiness World record.

As a Ghanaian, I'm really proud of Hilda Baci. She has really made all Ghanaians proud. Ghana to the World y'all 🇬🇭🇬🇭🇬🇭

If Ghanaian can do, Nigerians can do as well so they should try. Congratulations once again 🇬🇭🇬🇭🇬🇭

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by sproket20(m): 9:57am On May 15, 2023
Fantastic

1 Like

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by Aareakinwunmi(m): 9:57am On May 15, 2023
Success is good, everyone will be willing to be associated with you.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by IamdbuII: 9:57am On May 15, 2023
Dbull on this one!!!

Omoo this girl don go, I am even thinking of doing my own Guinness record for

RAPATHON

Rap for 72 hours straight. I have the collections na,

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by Primusinterpares(m): 9:57am On May 15, 2023
Well deserved

2 Likes

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by datopaper(m): 9:57am On May 15, 2023
She deserve more. I believe she will get more recognition.

I also see her effort as timely

10 Likes

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by EKONGKING: 9:57am On May 15, 2023
This hilda show is going in the direction of BBN celebrity show.

Maximum hype during its duration and afterwards no one cares except when females post their mansion ,cars and say it due to small girl and big god.

As for male celebrities in these type of contest they won't be any anyone not even small god behind their
back 😞,they are quickly forgotten like used tissue paper.

17 Likes

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by StrongAlphMale: 9:57am On May 15, 2023
Damn!

What is the difference between Angel of BBN and Hilda baci? Same work, different work!

Damn, Pussy ass niggars everywhere!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by AntiChristian: 9:57am On May 15, 2023
Wahala for lady wey no fit cook n dey claim feminism!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by Blake755: 9:57am On May 15, 2023
Success get many friends 💯
But I can break this thing sef if I no Sabi wenti I go cook I go cook water 😂😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by seeker121(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2023
Forget nothing you will tell me Nigerian politicians are the reason for our disunity. Imagine the supports we do show ourselves whenever we aspire to set or break a record.But when it times to make decision that's critical to our lives.They are quick to remind us of our tribes,region and religion all for their egocentric benefit. Even zoning is a strategy developed by the ruling class to keep rotating power among themselves. None of their policy or decisions was done in the interest of the common man.
I pray one day Nigerians unite for a common cause to uproot bad leaders and enthrone leaders with vision and zeal to make the country a better place for all and sundry.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by Majlaw(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2023
Jagaban is coming to set another record

4 Likes

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by Dozie32(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2023
Please DM me your location, cuz am currently in Maldives .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by GeneralPula: 9:58am On May 15, 2023
Somebody once said this is what will comes next..

Vacation to Maldives..

All being paid & sponsored by Good people grin

6 Likes

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by AImiron: 9:58am On May 15, 2023
It's her time to shine. I heard she auditioned for big brother Naija several times but was unlucky. She now got something hooger than bbn sef

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2023
Dem don come, promoters n developers!
Lesson: people associate with winners and one who open their business doors to the World.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by Generalwoodz(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2023
grin

What's 72 hours that I can't do? Bravo Hilda.
I just need the food stuffs to break Hilda's record. I'd 4times the time she took.

I need 100 cartoons of indomie, Truck load of firewood, 1000 tubers of yam, 3 fat cows, 70 fat chicken, 20 bags of rice/beans, 59 cartoons of spaghetti, 80 litres of ground nut oil, 59 crates of egg, One bag of salt,

Continue: 15 basket of tomatoes, 7 bags of onions, 10 bags of garri.

8 Likes

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by AngelicBeing: 9:58am On May 15, 2023
wink

1 Like

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by TriCee: 9:59am On May 15, 2023
This lady's life has changed from good to better.
I'm concerned about her account balance in the nearest future, e go too swell up cheesy

Well done young lady, and kudos to Nigerians for their enormous support. "Blowing " people should be added in schools' curriculum, only to be studied Nigeria grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by id4sho(m): 9:59am On May 15, 2023
tongue
Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by JerryJJZ(m): 9:59am On May 15, 2023
Nothing I love about Nigerians than resilience. Chai! This country is so blessed with resilient people and it's entirely amazing.
The inspiration she got from Nigerians, trust me, she never expected it. Comrades slept in the cold outdust, kept cheering her up. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook on fire for this lad. Its the support and encouragement from Nigerians, that really got me.

Nigerians ended up giving her global visibility... Amazingly daring!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:00am On May 15, 2023
IamdbuII:
Dbull on this one!!!
Omoo this girl don go, I am even thinking of doing my own Guinness record for
RAPATHON

Rap for 72 hours straight. I have the collections na,
Best way to purnish criminals is to make them listen to you rap for 72 hours..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by RecentHistory: 10:00am On May 15, 2023
Allow her rest.

Who remembers Jumoke the bread hawker?
Those who ruined her have surfaced again for this lady.

What is the point of giving a chef a trip to the Maldives if no be say una wan do conjugal meet and greet?

Support her brand and business and face front.

6 Likes

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by Fearyourcreator: 10:00am On May 15, 2023
Nigerians and oju aiye with irrelevant things... We no Hear noise like this when that boy in North made a tricycle with solar powered... Wahala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by Nobody: 10:00am On May 15, 2023
And some ozwors dey call the feat useless! 🤣
Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by Iamicekid(m): 10:01am On May 15, 2023
Let the deal and endorsements start rolling in, common she deserves everything coming in, but that girl don spend ooo, to pull that off will take nothing less than 20m plus ooo

4 Likes

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by DennisEche(m): 10:01am On May 15, 2023
smiley
If it was before the 2023 general election. Mr Peter Obi would have visited, called and tweet of her.

5 Likes

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by JerryJJZ(m): 10:01am On May 15, 2023
Omooooo,, its not enough to keep praying inside your room for breakthroughs, are you really ready to take the bold and daring step?? Can you leave your comfort zone and attempt the extra-ordinary?
The principle of prosperity is unique: Get a niche and try to be the best.

We're still rooting for you. A great motivator ans inspirator!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. / How To Make Gizdodo (gizzard & Plantain) / Snake Wine: A Different Kind Of Beverage (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.