Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products (25003 Views)

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by Cantonese: 10:02am On May 15, 2023
Nice place, Maldives.
Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by Kingpele(m): 10:02am On May 15, 2023
Wow
Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by Hotwest: 10:02am On May 15, 2023
E remain politicians hook ups with her raunchy pics I dey see all around d internet
Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by mordred44: 10:02am On May 15, 2023
God will always make a way for us
Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by RecentHistory: 10:02am On May 15, 2023
Fearyourcreator:
Nigerians and oju aiye with irrelevant things... We no Hear noise like this when that boy in North made a tricycle with solar powered... Wahala

They won't support the boy. He is not a lady with refurbished asz.
Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:03am On May 15, 2023
IamdbuII:
Dbull on this one!!!
Omoo this girl don go, I am even thinking of doing my own Guinness record for
RAPATHON

Rap for 72 hours straight. I have the collections na,
If Government want to purnish criminals
Na to force criminals to listen to you rap for 72 hours..
Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by jubrilELsudan: 10:04am On May 15, 2023
EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH SUCCESS

NIGERIANS ESPECIALLY ARE THE FAKEST PEOPLE ALIVE

LET TOMORROW COMES AND GUINNESS SAYS THEY ARE CANCELLING HER RECORD CAUSE SHE TOOK DRUGS AND STIMULANTS.....ALL OF YOU FAKE PEOPLE HAILING HER WILL STILL BE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT WILL START ABUSING HER

BUNCH OF SNAKES AND FAKE PEOPLE

4 Likes

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:04am On May 15, 2023
Hilda is so inspiring. She deserves all the good coming her way.

2 Likes

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by BRIMBRAM: 10:05am On May 15, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
Success is good, everyone will be willing to be associated with you.

As well as others hating you just for being successful. Like we are beginning to see on Nairaland. grin

Such hatred is a fuel for more success. Tinubu is a good example.
Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by Fearyourcreator: 10:07am On May 15, 2023
RecentHistory:

They won't support the boy. He is not a lady with refurbished asz.
We no dey really support something wey make sense ... A lot of inventions but na lie... You wont see people come out like this for support.. You go dey hear na government supposed support ... Most times I will be like naso silicon valley be... We love support irrelevance...

2 Likes

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by Nobody: 10:08am On May 15, 2023
RecentHistory:
Allow her rest.

Who remembers Jumoke the bread hawker?
Those who ruined her have surfaced again for this lady.

What is the point of giving a chef a trip to the Maldives if no be say una wan do conjugal meet and greet?

Support her brand and business and face front.
cheesy grin grin
Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by Merinada: 10:09am On May 15, 2023
Very nice You will be blessed if you recite the Iftar prayer before having dinner. This food is considered the best. Although I also feel like going to Maldives sometime. The nature there is very beautiful.
Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by Astra101: 10:09am On May 15, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
Gifty Nana Akua Hilda from a city called Mamponteng in Ashanti Region Ghana has broken the current Guiness World record.

As a Ghanaian, I'm really proud of Hilda Baci. She has really made all Ghanaians proud. Ghana to the World y'all πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­

If Ghanaian can do, Nigerians can do as well so they should try. Congratulations once again πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­

Bi like u no well abi or u Wan steer vawulence wheel? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by Truthsoldier(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
Gifty Nana Akua Hilda from a city called Mamponteng in Ashanti Region Ghana has broken the current Guiness World record.

As a Ghanaian, I'm really proud of Hilda Baci. She has really made all Ghanaians proud. Ghana to the World y'all πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­

If Ghanaian can do, Nigerians can do as well so they should try. Congratulations once again πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­

Are you a kidnapper
how is she a Ghanaian you amoeba?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by mariahAngel(f): 10:10am On May 15, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:

Chale, you wish! Hahahahaha

5 Likes

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by labi1977(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2023
Iamicekid:
Let the deal and endorsements start rolling in, common she deserves everything coming in, but that girl don spend ooo, to pull that off will take nothing less than 20m plus ooo

20m ? Impossible...
Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:15am On May 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

Chale, you wish! Hahahahaha

We went to the same school
Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by Johnn74: 10:15am On May 15, 2023
RecentHistory:
Allow her rest.

Who remembers Jumoke the bread hawker?
Those who ruined her have surfaced again for this lady.

Support her brand and business and face front.

Na poor person dey go Private uni Madonna ? Hilda Bacci is M.a.d.o.n.n.a university alumni bachelors sociology. πŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ“
At least Hilda got something going on for her. A graduate and an entrepreneur chef πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ‘¨β€πŸ³with culinary food outlet. A tv host and content creator.

Even if her business cast, e nor go fit just be like jumoke the illiterate bread hawker. Ty bello had to polish her english as she was only a very excellent yoruba speaker. Las las, Modelling nor favour her like that. Shoulda tried a stint in Yoruba nollywood industry acting Yoruba movies smiley

If graduate social media hype career fail . Can easily dust up CV and switch to office jobs employment , administrative roles. E nor go just be ground zero like who nor go school No education, No talent, No skills.

2 Likes

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:15am On May 15, 2023
Truthsoldier:

Are you a kidnapper
how is she a Ghanaian you amoeba?

We were childhood friend, we grew up together in aplaua
Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2023
Astra101:

Bi like u no well abi or u Wan steer vawulence wheel? grin

Chale that is the fact
Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by Iamicekid(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2023
labi1977:

20m ? Impossible...

Dey play, food stuffs, gas, the location she rented, electricity, logistic and payment of staffs
Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by sofeo(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2023
Alright.

Congratulations once again dear.
Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by Nnatuu: 10:19am On May 15, 2023
Vesti CEO don de find small girl to molest for Maldives...
Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by Sonicroyel: 10:20am On May 15, 2023
xpressionx:
Am sure of endorsement deals waiting for her at the end of the tunnel.

I spoke with my friend who is a sales executive in one of Nigeria's biggest consumer brands and he told me that they are considering a package for her.

BTW

I have been on nairaland since 2012,lost my first account, opened this in 2016,I have not been someone who is ethnically biased.
But this election thought me otherwise.

Just see what those who accuse other tribes of tribalism and hate are doing to Former record holder that Hilda Baci is trying to break.

They went to insult her on her page.

The ripple effect is in 2 fold first many more Nigerians will start looking for records to break and trust me they'll break a few. But on the other side Nigerians in India rn will be much more mistreated further compounding their woes already
Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by vision2050: 10:20am On May 15, 2023
Really

Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by eepeepook: 10:25am On May 15, 2023
Abeg, this news is pointless. Let her break the record so we can all go back to bed.
Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by Crucialgem(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2023
Watch how Nigerians will start looking for record to break. Nigerians and copy cat ehnnnn
Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by GoodbutBadguy: 10:38am On May 15, 2023
Will these type of gestures be shown a man did the same lipsrsealed .
Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by gimakon2(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2023
Majlaw:
Jagaban is coming to set another record

We know. Record Of the most useless country on the on the surface of the earth, with his toutish owo da tendencies, looting and inhumane behaviour.
Shior. Ko le shey anything. Ma ko kini funmi jare
Re: Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products by Sigmundbest: 10:43am On May 15, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:

is she a Ghanian

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. / How To Make Gizdodo (gizzard & Plantain) / Snake Wine: A Different Kind Of Beverage (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.