Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Presidential Elections 2023: Nigeria Will Have Three 3 Presidents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Elections 2023: Nigeria Will Have Three 3 Presidents (3268 Views)

Check Out A Country In The World Where 3 Presidents Are Elected Into Power / Nigeria Elections 2023: The Allegations Against The Presidential Contenders -BBC / Yoruba Produced 3 Presidents & 4 VPs; Prince Erondu Uche On TBE TV Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Elections 2023: Nigeria Will Have Three 3 Presidents by gawu1: 3:55pm On May 15, 2023
ItooWorWor:

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu: President of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Abubakar Atiku: President of Adamawa

Peter Obi: President of Anambla Okirika Union.
Here they are to me:
Peter Obi: president of Igbo
Nnamdi Kanu: president of Ipob
Simon Ekpa: president of ESN and UGM.
These three will start struggling over who becomes supreme leader in the afghanieastan after May 29 realities.
It's still like dream to those children of hates and perdition that Tinubu is their next president for at least next four years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Elections 2023: Nigeria Will Have Three 3 Presidents by dnawah(m): 4:07pm On May 15, 2023
keymatt:
Jesus Christ GOD Almighty is going to perform a wonder in Nigeria. God will disgrace corrupt politicians and the criminal political structure in the country and pave way for new order in Nigeria.
Number THREE (3) is prophetic in God's work. Jesus Christ raised from the dead after 3 days to put and end to the old order of death and ushered humanity a new order of salvation and everlasting life through Christ. God used the prophetic symbol of the Trinity - GOD THE FATHER - GOD THE WORD/SON - GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT to save mankind from condemnation and death. The same thing is going to happen in Nigeria.

God has heard the cries of his people in Nigeria and he's going to reveal his power in Nigeria's political system.
INEC's deceleration of Bola Tinubu as President elect was allowed by God to fulfill the prophetic mystery. Tinubu was announced president elect on 1st of March 2023. March is the 3rd month of the year and 1st of March is the 3rd day of the week. Tinubu by this order of 3 in the realm of spirit is the first president. Though Tinubu was declared winner by INEC, he is not the winner before the Supreme Judge Jehovah. To further the prophetic mystery of the Trinity, Bola Tinubu will reign as President elect for 3 months.

After 3 months in may 29th, another man will take over power. President Buhari will not hand over to Peter Obi and neither will he hand over to Bola Tinubu. President Buhari will hand over to an interim govt under the leadership of Prof Yemi Osinbajo.
Osinbajo will take over power on May 29th and will reign for a period of 3 months (- Trinity) from 29th May to August. After reigning for 3 months, Osinbajo will do a noble thing. He'll demand for the real presidential election results. From the authentic presidential results it will be discovered that Bola Ahmed Tinubu of APC actually came 3rd. Atiku Abubakar of PDP came 2nd. And Peter Obi of Labour whom INEC claimed came 3rd actually came 1st. By the word of GOD himself and the mystery of Trinity 3, God will wipe away Nigeria's corrupt political order. Number 1 (corrupt political order) will become number 3 and number 3 will become number 1.
By the power of God Almighty number 1 will be crown president. In effect, Yemi Osinbajo, the interim president will hand over to Peter Obi in September 2023 as Nigeria's rightfully elected President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 2023. This mighty feat will not be achieved by Obidients. Neither will it be achieved by Peter Obi himself. It will be achieved by the Spirit of GOD.

CHRONOLOGY OF EVENTS IN NIGERIA.
1. Bola Tinubu announced President 1st of March 2023 by INEC is the FIRST President. Tinubu will reign as president elect for 3 months. He will never be sworn in on May 29th.

2. Yemi Osinbajo will become interim president on May 29th. He will rule for a period of 3 months. Osinbajo is the 2nd president.

3. The 3rd President will be the person of Peter Obi. He'll take over power in September 2023 to usher in a new Nigeria.

Heaven and earth will pass away but the word of God shall never pass away. God Almighty will do away with the structure of Criminality in Nigeria and pave way for the NEW NIGERIA.
Words of Prophecy from Bishop Desmond.

Remain blessed.
i beg wetin i go dey do to make money?
Re: Presidential Elections 2023: Nigeria Will Have Three 3 Presidents by tunjijones(m): 4:08pm On May 15, 2023
keymatt:
You'll see these events happening before your own eyes. Like I said, bookmark this page.

What if it doesn't happen.

Can you swear to die if these events don't happen the way you put it?

So you people really believe that Peter won this election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Elections 2023: Nigeria Will Have Three 3 Presidents by 1nice(m): 4:11pm On May 15, 2023
JOemmy:
If this prophecy that many men of God have been prophecying actually comes to pass am definitely sure there will be mass suicide in nigeria there are so many igbo haters in nigeria who have sworn over their dead bodies to see any igbo person preside over the affairs of nigeria.
Fake talk!!

They will not commit suicide but they will move on with their lives: it is foolish for anyone to commit suicide because an igbo man have become the next President of Nigeria after President Buhari.

Whether they like it or not Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria after President Buhari: this is what majority of Nigerians wants.
Re: Presidential Elections 2023: Nigeria Will Have Three 3 Presidents by doffman: 4:26pm On May 15, 2023
1nice:

It is not by current vice president of Nigeria that interim President are chosen: further more the presidential tenure of President Buhari and yemi Osinbajo will end May 29th 2023 and Nigerians are already complaining of the vice president involvement in corruptions in Aso rock and in others Matters like school children feeding program and the distribution of money to market women( News: School Feeding Programme; Federal Government of Nigeria now spend about N999 million daily on 10 million pupils)

It is either 10th Nigeria National Assembly control the affairs of Nigeria until Peter Obi is sworn in or Geoffrey Onyeama become the Interim President of Nigeria before Peter Obi is sworn in.

Seriously , Are you normal bro ?
Please go and do MRI brain test .

Seriously , your thinking is not normal.
Re: Presidential Elections 2023: Nigeria Will Have Three 3 Presidents by 1nice(m): 4:30pm On May 15, 2023
doffman:

Seriously , Are you normal bro ?
Please go and do MRI brain test .

Seriously , your thinking is not normal.
Trash writeup!!

You are writing Nonsense.
Re: Presidential Elections 2023: Nigeria Will Have Three 3 Presidents by princejohnard(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2023
This has gone pass madness..... It's something worst.
Re: Presidential Elections 2023: Nigeria Will Have Three 3 Presidents by doffman: 4:35pm On May 15, 2023
1nice:

Trash writeup!!

You are writing Nonsense.

Another sign you need urgent MRI brain test. Seriously I am not playing .
Re: Presidential Elections 2023: Nigeria Will Have Three 3 Presidents by 1nice(m): 4:43pm On May 15, 2023
doffman:

Another sign you need urgent MRI brain test. Seriously I am not playing .

Listen to me doffman and take my experience advice: go and do urgent MRI brain test because your emotional outburst is making you to loose your normal way of reasoning; you are talking like an abnormal person with mental sickness.

Good luck!!
Re: Presidential Elections 2023: Nigeria Will Have Three 3 Presidents by doffman: 4:46pm On May 15, 2023
1nice:

Listen to me doffman and take my experience advice: go and do urgent MRI brain test because your emotional outburst is making you to loose your normal way of reasoning; you are talking like an abnormal person with mental sickness.

Good luck!!

Lolz . grin

You need help seriously.
Re: Presidential Elections 2023: Nigeria Will Have Three 3 Presidents by Spy360(m): 5:11pm On May 15, 2023
khalling2008:
I don't blame you and your prophecy. Anybody that read Bible very will know that there were many failed prophecy in the Bible too. So those men of god that their prophecy failed also followed the failed prophecy in the Bible.

Matthew 16:27-28
27For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. 28Verily I say unto you, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Ok, ”some standing here” have rotten in their graves!

Mark 13:30-31
30Verily I say unto you, that [b]this generation shall not pass, [/b]till all these things be done. 31Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Ok, ”these generations” have long pass.
The kingdom came when Christ rose from the dead and ascended into heaven.

Just to correct the negative impression you are trying to create in the infallibility of Gods word.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Elections 2023: Nigeria Will Have Three 3 Presidents by olamieseun(m): 5:42pm On May 15, 2023
Walahi person that sell the plug of today for you no go die better,.
keymatt:
Jesus Christ GOD Almighty is going to perform a wonder in Nigeria. God will disgrace corrupt politicians and the criminal political structure in the country and pave way for new order in Nigeria.
Number THREE (3) is prophetic in God's work. Jesus Christ raised from the dead after 3 days to put and end to the old order of death and ushered humanity a new order of salvation and everlasting life through Christ. God used the prophetic symbol of the Trinity - GOD THE FATHER - GOD THE WORD/SON - GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT to save mankind from condemnation and death. The same thing is going to happen in Nigeria.

God has heard the cries of his people in Nigeria and he's going to reveal his power in Nigeria's political system.
INEC's deceleration of Bola Tinubu as President elect was allowed by God to fulfill the prophetic mystery. Tinubu was announced president elect on 1st of March 2023. March is the 3rd month of the year and 1st of March is the 3rd day of the week. Tinubu by this order of 3 in the realm of spirit is the first president. Though Tinubu was declared winner by INEC, he is not the winner before the Supreme Judge Jehovah. To further the prophetic mystery of the Trinity, Bola Tinubu will reign as President elect for 3 months.

After 3 months in may 29th, another man will take over power. President Buhari will not hand over to Peter Obi and neither will he hand over to Bola Tinubu. President Buhari will hand over to an interim govt under the leadership of Prof Yemi Osinbajo.
Osinbajo will take over power on May 29th and will reign for a period of 3 months (- Trinity) from 29th May to August. After reigning for 3 months, Osinbajo will do a noble thing. He'll demand for the real presidential election results. From the authentic presidential results it will be discovered that Bola Ahmed Tinubu of APC actually came 3rd. Atiku Abubakar of PDP came 2nd. And Peter Obi of Labour whom INEC claimed came 3rd actually came 1st. By the word of GOD himself and the mystery of Trinity 3, God will wipe away Nigeria's corrupt political order. Number 1 (corrupt political order) will become number 3 and number 3 will become number 1.
By the power of God Almighty number 1 will be crown president. In effect, Yemi Osinbajo, the interim president will hand over to Peter Obi in September 2023 as Nigeria's rightfully elected President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 2023. This mighty feat will not be achieved by Obidients. Neither will it be achieved by Peter Obi himself. It will be achieved by the Spirit of GOD.

CHRONOLOGY OF EVENTS IN NIGERIA.
1. Bola Tinubu announced President 1st of March 2023 by INEC is the FIRST President. Tinubu will reign as president elect for 3 months. He will never be sworn in on May 29th.

2. Yemi Osinbajo will become interim president on May 29th. He will rule for a period of 3 months. Osinbajo is the 2nd president.

3. The 3rd President will be the person of Peter Obi. He'll take over power in September 2023 to usher in a new Nigeria.

Heaven and earth will pass away but the word of God shall never pass away. God Almighty will do away with the structure of Criminality in Nigeria and pave way for the NEW NIGERIA.
Words of Prophecy from Bishop Desmond.

Remain blessed.
Re: Presidential Elections 2023: Nigeria Will Have Three 3 Presidents by khalling2008: 5:59pm On May 15, 2023
Spy360:

The kingdom came when Christ rose from the dead and ascended into heaven.

Just to correct the negative impression you are trying to create in the infallibility of Gods word.

Oga, don't defend what you can't defend because it will open yanch. Let me give you the false prophecies attributed to Jesus

Mark 16:16-20
16Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

According to the above,anyone who “believes” can do the following:
1.) Drive out demons
2.) Speak in tongues
3.) Pick up snakes with their hands
4.) Drink poison and will not get hurt
5.) Heal people

Ok.we’ve heard people claim so many things,but i have not seen #3 and #4 nor have anyone who “believe” claimed that.the last time a pastor entered a lion’s cage,he was tore apart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Elections 2023: Nigeria Will Have Three 3 Presidents by 3plet: 8:03pm On May 15, 2023
I swear down ,em brain don scatter kpatakpata.
demmie1:
Who is this mad person lipsrsealed
Re: Presidential Elections 2023: Nigeria Will Have Three 3 Presidents by Spy360(m): 3:40pm On May 16, 2023
khalling2008:

Oga, don't defend what you can't defend because it will open yanch. Let me give you the false prophecies attributed to Jesus

Mark 16:16-20
16Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

According to the above,anyone who “believes” can do the following:
1.) Drive out demons
2.) Speak in tongues
3.) Pick up snakes with their hands
4.) Drink poison and will not get hurt
5.) Heal people

Ok. we’ve heard people claim so many things,but i have not seen #3 and #4 nor have anyone who “believe” claimed that.the last time a pastor entered a lion’s cage,he was tore apart.
If you have seen 1, 2, and 5 then that's substantial evidence that 3 and 4 are also possible.

But then this is not the point. You don't read the Bible like your usual Tom Clancy's novel. The point is if you believe in Jesus, and you pray in His name, things will happen. The things mentioned are not exclusive, miracles happen every day in the name of JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Elections 2023: Nigeria Will Have Three 3 Presidents by khalling2008: 8:28am On May 17, 2023
Spy360:

If you have seen 1, 2, and 5 then that's substantial evidence that 3 and 4 are also possible.

But then this is not the point. You don't read the Bible like your usual Tom Clancy's novel. The point is if you believe in Jesus, and you pray in His name, things will happen. The things mentioned are not exclusive, miracles happen every day in the name of JESUS.
Can you drink the poison?
Let's start from there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Elections 2023: Nigeria Will Have Three 3 Presidents by Spy360(m): 10:44am On May 17, 2023
khalling2008:

Can you drink the poison?
Let's start from there
Can you tempt God?
Re: Presidential Elections 2023: Nigeria Will Have Three 3 Presidents by khalling2008: 4:49am On Oct 02, 2023
Where is this failed pastor? Obi was not declared president in September.

No interim govt
No Osinbajo in govt.
If I tell you that Christianity is the most forged, 419, fake spiritual in the whole universe, you will say l am lying. Can't you see all these failed prophecies?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: Nigerians On Edge, Asking What’s Going On — Bode George / Senator Wada Dies At 53 / Nigeria's Failure As A Nation: Who's To Blame - Leadership Or Followership?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.