Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

She Barely Cooked For Me But She Was Hailing Hilda - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Barely Cooked For Me But She Was Hailing Hilda (2240 Views)

How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years / Lady Dumped By Boyfriend After Seeing The Okro Soup She Cooked For His Family:pi / Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Barely Cooked For Me But She Was Hailing Hilda by owiko(m): 8:40pm On May 15, 2023
E
Re: She Barely Cooked For Me But She Was Hailing Hilda by owiko(m): 8:50pm On May 15, 2023
F
Re: She Barely Cooked For Me But She Was Hailing Hilda by RightToReject(m): 9:21pm On May 15, 2023
Nazgul:

Bro, a loving and caring woman doesn't just change overnight and become a thorn in the flesh of the man she once loved.

If she does, it could be due to the following reasons.

1. You cheated on her, or she feels you're cheating on her.

2. You've become bossy and order her around rather than speak calmly to her.

3. She feels insecure around you.

4. There's no iota of romance in your marriage.

5. You involve third parties a lot over unnecessary issues you two have.

6. You're facing financial difficulties and you're not being completely honest about your situation.

So my advice to you is to sit her down and have a hear to heart talk with her. Be very open to her and make her feel loved once more and she'll cook for you willingly.

It's either you're ignorant, which is the reason why you don't know that something like pretense does exist, or you're just another hypocritically disingenuous element. I wager it's the latter, given that, from all indications, you're not the most daft person around not to have known how to factor in the fact that his wife could have always been a toxic woman and that the success of her pretentious act pre-marriage is the reason why she's a thorn on his flesh now, having unglossed herself; instead, you decided to make him the culprit verbatim. Typical of wannabe liberal, loving, and understanding men like you who would rather take to political correctness to curry likeness and validations than to stand for what you know is just. Sincerely, only a few other things can be more irritating than a grown-up person, especially a grown-up man like you, who wears the garb of disingenuousness, of which the aim is to earn some likes and validations of like-minded small-minded elements.

This is how you and your likes go about making impressionable women, people in general, believe that they can do no wrong, making it almost impossible for them to know their individual weaknesses - every human being has theirs because no one is perfect - and strive to conquer the conquerable ones so that they can enjoy fruitful relationships whenever they're lucky to have responsible men in their lives.

@OP

Provided that you're certain that you have been upright towards her and in the union in general, stop condoning her pettiness and toxicity in general, which are obviously killing you slowly. Make her understand that henceforth she has the option to revert to what she used to be pre-marriage; else, you make life unbearable for her and mean it in words and actions. Man up! Start to relate with her on principle.

6 Likes

Re: She Barely Cooked For Me But She Was Hailing Hilda by frozen70(f): 9:37pm On May 15, 2023
Savechild23:

Yesterday I cooked rice and stew, this morning I am cooking vegetable soup while she is watching tiktok but she will still eat or chop her normal short bread

Dey play
Time still dey
Re: She Barely Cooked For Me But She Was Hailing Hilda by bukatyne(f): 10:06pm On May 15, 2023
ItisWell22:

God bless you ma 🙏🤲❤️

😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣 😂 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣

And you too.
Re: She Barely Cooked For Me But She Was Hailing Hilda by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:52am On May 16, 2023
She is a hypocrite,most married women are such.
ITS A NEW WORLD,ALL FAMILY LOVING MEN SHOULD VISIT YUTUBE AND MASTER HOW TO COOK DELICIOUS MEALS ,SO AS TO BULLSIT WRECKLESS WOMEN. angry

1 Like

Re: She Barely Cooked For Me But She Was Hailing Hilda by mrblessed(m): 6:50am On May 16, 2023
Don't you know hypocrisy is a Nigerian?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja-based Pastor, Okafor Abandons Wife Of 17 Years, Secretly Marries / The Oldest Man In Nigeria Died This Morning At 125 Years / The Story Of Susan Aghogho Asakpa: A Lesson To Young Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.