Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

How My Visit To A Police Station In The UAE Went. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How My Visit To A Police Station In The UAE Went. (447 Views)

Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Visit To A Police Station In The UAE Went. by NEGZY(f): 1:40pm On May 15, 2023
Followed my husband today to the the police station to try resolve a case.
I felt uneasy as I no dey like police matter.
3 times we were asked to take something we refused o because in my mind, 'No be wetin carry me come here'. Anyways I decided to bulge, wetin man go do?
Indeed POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND. Just do the right thing.

Re: How My Visit To A Police Station In The UAE Went. by youngsahito(m): 1:53pm On May 15, 2023
NEGZY:
Followed my husband today to the the police station to try resolve a case.
I felt uneasy as I no dey like police matter.
3 times we were asked to take something we refused o because in my mind, 'No be wetin carry me come here'. Anyways I decided to bulge, wetin man go do?
Indeed POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND. Just do the right thing.
if na Nigeria, you don buy anoda market from what brought you to the station.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Transportation - Ojota, Lagos To Osogbo / Advise Needed On Country To Travel Too With $20k / Air Mishap Averted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.