Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. (852 Views)

These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness / 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell / Some Rich Pastors Are Already Candidates For Hell Because Of Riches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 2:01pm On May 15, 2023
Some people are destined for hell for deceiving and accusing their brethren. It would have been better if they had not been born.

The people were disgusted with Kevin Samuels for deceiving them that's why they mocked his passing. Kevin lead people to believe he was correcting issues between men and women by holding women accountable yet all along he was advocating for Sodomy and Pedophilia. Any man challenges evil must hold men responsible who are behind all wicked Jezebels.

Isaiah 14:9-11
“Sheol from beneath is excited over you to meet you when you come;
It arouses for you the spirits of the dead, all the leaders of the earth;
It raises all the kings of the nations from their thrones.
“They will all respond and say to you,
‘Even you have been made weak as we,
You have become like us.
‘Your pomp and the music of your harps
Have been brought down to Sheol;
Maggots are spread out as your bed beneath you
And worms are your covering.’
l

Behold a Green Horse, whose rider was named Death, and She"ol followed after him.

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Draslo(m): 2:04pm On May 15, 2023
Even you wey dey judge people, your place in hell is also reserved
Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 2:10pm On May 15, 2023
Richwallet:
Some people are destined for hell for deceiving and accusing their brethren. It would have been better if they had not been born.

The people were disgusted with Kevin Samuels for deceiving them that's why they mocked his passing. Kevin lead people to believe he was correcting issues between men and women by holding women accountable yet all along he was advocating for Sodomy and Pedophilia. Any man challenges evil must hold men responsible who are behind all wicked Jezebels.

Behold a Green Horse, whose rider was named Death, and She"ol followed after him.

“Maggots are spread out as your bed beneath you
And worms are your covering.”

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 2:22pm On May 15, 2023
Maynmann:

“Maggots are spread out as your bed beneath you
And worms are your covering.”

Sheol in the Hebrew Bible is a place of still darkness which lies after death. Although not well defined in the Tanakh, Sheol in this view was a subterranean underworld where the souls of the dead went after the body died.

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 2:28pm On May 15, 2023
Richwallet:

Sheol in the Hebrew Bible is a place of still darkness which lies after death. Although not well defined in the Tanakh, Sheol in this view was a subterranean underworld where the souls of the dead went after the body died.
“Sheol in the Hebrew Bible is a place of still darkness which lies after death” = GRAVE/PIT.

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 2:35pm On May 15, 2023
Richwallet:

Where you copied this, you didn’t read this?

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 3:01pm On May 15, 2023
Maynmann:

Where you copied this, you didn’t read this?

That's their opinion that's not the definition of Sheol. Of course, Hebrews has similar beliefs in Hell as their surrounding neighbors because Hell is not a Hebrew concept any more than the Sky or Earth. Hell is an actual place not merely a concept.

Coptic Orthodox has similar pagan beliefs with Egypt seeing their holy books are written in Egyptian.

Cop·tic
/ˈkäptik/
noun
the language of the Copts, which represents the final stage of ancient Egyptian. It now survives only as the liturgical language of the Coptic Church.
adjective
Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 3:05pm On May 15, 2023
Richwallet:

That's their opinion that's not the definition of Sheol. Of course, Hebrews has similar beliefs in Hell as their surrounding neighbors because Hell is not a Hebrew concept any more than the Sky or Earth. Hell is an actual place not merely a concept.

Coptic Orthodox has similar pagan beliefs with Egypt seeing their holy books are written in Egyptian.

“That’s their opinion”, where are you getting your own opinion of sheol from? cheesy

There’s nothing like “hell” in Hebrew and also in greek, hell is Tartarus, the infernal regions of ancient Greek mythology. The name was originally used for the deepest region of the world, the lower of the two parts of the underworld, where the gods locked up their enemies. It gradually came to mean the entire underworld.

You see how you are basing your life on mythologies?

“It now survives only as the liturgical language of the Coptic Church.” How does it translate that they share pagan beliefs with Egyptians because of language?
The English language you are typing was it not developed by pagans too?

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 3:12pm On May 15, 2023
Maynmann:

That’s their opinion, where are you getting your own definition of sheol from? cheesy

There’s nothing like “hell” in Hebrew and also in greek, hell is Tartarus, the infernal regions of ancient Greek mythology. The name was originally used for the deepest region of the world, the lower of the two parts of the underworld, where the gods locked up their enemies. It gradually came to mean the entire underworld.

You see how you are basing your life on mythologies?

Ethiopian Illuminati Freemasonry you are always trying to pin the Bible as another pagan faith similar to your forefather's pagan religion. Your ancestors turned animals into gods and worshipped them so your bloodline spiritually sees and paints the world as polytheistic. Freedom of religion, do you.

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 3:16pm On May 15, 2023
Richwallet:

Ethiopian Illuminati Freemasonry you are always trying to pin the Bible as another pagan faith similar to your forefather's pagan religion. Your ancestors turned animals into gods and worshipped them so your bloodline spiritually sees and paints the world as polytheistic. Freedom of religion, do you.

Jewish slave doesn’t know what he calls “bible” simply means books, and we have jewish bible and the New Testament created by Chrestians.
This yahweh worshipper and his ancestors doesn’t know the god he is serving is a common orphan god in ancient israel borrowed from the shasu tribe.
Your ancestors worship a genocide dummy idol as creator.
Because of indoctrination and brainwashing you and your descendants will D I E a yahweh worshippers.

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 3:21pm On May 15, 2023
Richwallet:

My ancestors turned animals into gods and worshipped them so your bloodline spiritually sees and paints the world as polytheistic. Freedom of religion, do you.

Yahweh worshipper, Whether i paint it polytheistic or monotheistic or monolatrism, do you know what “theistic” mean?
You are still an idol worshipper like your parents wink

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 3:26pm On May 15, 2023
Maynmann:

Yahweh worshipper, Whether i paint it polytheistic or monotheistic or monolatrism, do you know what “theistic” mean?
You are still an idol worshipper like your parents wink

Yes some people syncretized God with other gods yet this was wrong. Yet every religion goes through periods of corruption and downfall of it's original tenets and has to be reformed. There is a reason why Christ is called a Redeemer and Restorer.
Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 3:29pm On May 15, 2023
Richwallet:

Yes some people syncretized God with other gods yet this was wrong. Yet every religion goes through periods of corruption and downfall of it's original tenets and has to be reformed. There is a reason why Christ is called a Redeemer and Restorer.

Which of the gods?
God means idol.

Christ means Messiah and it means anointed with OIL, all kings and priests in ancient israel are Messiahs thus christ.
The Iesus chrestus you are worshipping in New Testament is a Roman Parody, your Redeemer and Restorer does not exist beyond the pages of New Testament which was created by CHRESTIANS.
Yahweh worshipper, You and your ancestors have been duped.

Even if you are a monotheist it simply means you are worshipping only one idol, in your case you chose an orphan one adopted by israelites.

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 3:32pm On May 15, 2023
If not for ignorance, proudly calling yourself a monotheist bwahahaha grin
Yahweh worshipper ooo

Richwallet:

If you are talking about syncretising then you should be worshiping EL, father of the Gods. He was the one that gave israEL to yahweh as inheritance.

The book you are basing your life on is a jewish book, don’t you think they will market their local deities to the best cheesy

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 3:36pm On May 15, 2023
Yahwe

Value: 1314

1000: Ambition.
300: Ardent faith, philosophy.
14: Devoted to the point of sacrifice.
10: Accomplishment, reason, future happiness.
4: Rashness, largesse, power.

Yahweh

Value: 1322

1000: Ambition.
300: Ardent faith, philosophy.
22: Invention, prudence, mystery.
20: Sadness, austerity.
2: Destruction, death, catastrophe.

Yahwe and Yahweh are two different names and not the same deity. Your opinion is shallow and depends solely upon Wikipedia and your smartphone. grin

You don't know your letters if you aren't adding them.

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 3:42pm On May 15, 2023
Richwallet:

It’s a shame yahweh worshipper grin

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 3:52pm On May 15, 2023
Richwallet:

Yahwe and Yahweh are two different names and not the same deity. Your opinion is shallow and depends solely upon Wikipedia and your smartphone. grin

Talking about gematria, hope you know in revelation your beast is Nero bwahahahaha

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 3:56pm On May 15, 2023
Maynmann:

It’s a shame yahweh worshipper grin

YHWH is tetragrammaton yet one must be careful how vowels are added or extra constants. Vowels were never rarely used by even Egyptian priest because they are so powerful.

YHWH.

Yahwe is not Yahweh they are not the same because Yahweh has two h sounds which is redundant.
Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 4:01pm On May 15, 2023
Richwallet:

YHWH is tetragrammaton yet one must be careful how vowels are added or extra constants. Vowels were never rarely used by even Egyptian priest because they are so powerful.

YHWH.

Yahwe is not Yahweh they are not the same because Yahweh has two h sounds which is redundant.
You made no sense.

So you are now agreeing that YHWH is a egyptian hieroglyphics.
The Tetregrammation of yahweh or yahwe is of hebrew one and it can even be pronounced as yehowah and yahu.
The greek tetregrammation of YHWH is Jehovah.

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 4:09pm On May 15, 2023
Maynmann:

You made no sense.

So you are now agreeing that YHWH is a egyptian hieroglyphics.
The Tetregrammation of yahweh or yahwe is of hebrew one and it can even be pronounced as yehowah and yahu.
The greek tetregrammation of YHWH is Jehovah.

No, only that Abraham spoke Chaldean and wrote in that language. Hebrew was created to blend with their new home land. The religion is much older than Abraham going back to Shem. Your views are always shallow as you are motivated solely to disprove anything opposing Cushite domination.
Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 4:14pm On May 15, 2023
Richwallet:

No, only that Abraham spoke Chaldean and wrote in that language. Hebrew was created to blend with their new home land. The religion is much older than Abraham going back to Shem. Your views are always shallow as you are motivated solely to disprove anything opposing Cushite domination.

Abraham only exist in the pages of torah like moses.
And the chaldean language is a Semitic language.
Hebrew was not in existence during abraham time.
What we had then was proto hebrew/ proto cannanites which are derived from phoenician which is also gotten from EGYPTIAN.

I told you are empty and ignorant like your ancestors, you don’t even understand the jargons you are saying.

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 4:17pm On May 15, 2023
Maynmann:

Abraham only exist in the pages of torah like moses.
And the chaldean language is a Semitic language.
Hebrew was not in existence during abraham time.
What we had then was proto hebrew/ proto cannanites which are derived from phoenician which is also gotten from EGYPTIAN.

I told you are empty and ignorant like you ancestors, you don’t even understand the jargons you are saying.

When you die there will be no proof that you ever existed.
Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 4:19pm On May 15, 2023
Richwallet:

While you breathe there will be no proof you ever truly lived.

Ignorant yahweh worshipper

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 4:24pm On May 15, 2023
Richwallet:

You see how dumb you are.

If there’s no proof that I ever existed and so what?
How will it affect my ego when I’m dead?
How will i be proud of my legacy that I exist when I’m dead?

Diogenes has words for fools like you.

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 4:30pm On May 15, 2023
Maynmann:

You see how dumb you are.

If there’s no proof that I ever existed and so what?
How will it affect my ego when I’m dead?
How will i be proud of my legacy that I exist when I’m dead?

Diogenes has words for fools like you.

Hell is eternal damnation into darkness away from God which is the Light.
Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 4:34pm On May 15, 2023
Richwallet:

Hell is eternal damnation into darkness away from God which is the Light.

Your hell is in south of jerusalem.

Ignorance will make you a yahweh worshipper till you D I E cheesy

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 4:47pm On May 15, 2023
Maynmann:

Your hell is in south of jerusalem.

Ignorance will make you a yahweh worshipper till you D I E cheesy

Where you are after you die shall be your reward.
Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 4:47pm On May 15, 2023
Richwallet:

Where you after you die shall be your reward.

Your ignorance will make your life while alive futile with no reward.

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 6:46pm On May 15, 2023
Hell is really a place.
Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 7:06pm On May 15, 2023
As above so below is false its light above darkness below.
Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 9:03pm On May 15, 2023
Richwallet:
Hell is really a place.
Monotheist, Yes gehenna which was translated to “hell” in English bibles is a real place in south of jerusalem.
Neither New Testament nor Old Testament was written in English, abi your jewish reedeemer spoke English?
hell is an English word cheesy

Like i said you are empty like your ancestors, you lack knowledge on what you are saying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Heals! / My Testimony / Lets Reverence God With The Talents He Has Given Us Join The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.