Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Which Record Do You Think You Can Break? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Record Do You Think You Can Break? (219 Views)

Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido / DMW Or Starboy, Which Record Label Would You Rather Sign For??? / DMW Or Starboy, Which Record Label Would You Rather Sign For As An Upcoming Arti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Record Do You Think You Can Break? by LesbianBoy(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2023
This thread is just for fun guys

Now that Hilda has broken the record, I am sure before she went into the competition she thought to herself "I can try and break this record".

So I am asking you, even though you may never try and go break the record but what do you think you can do and break a record? cheesy cheesy

Let me go first

Hmmmmmmm

I can stay on my phone for 1 month browsing just Instagram no shaking angry angry grin grin grin

Mynd44 Seun
Re: Which Record Do You Think You Can Break? by LesbianBoy(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2023
angry
Re: Which Record Do You Think You Can Break? by Keep2gether(f): 7:21pm On May 15, 2023
May be longest time to eat food.
Re: Which Record Do You Think You Can Break? by chuksville(m): 7:24pm On May 15, 2023
The wealthiest man in my family, I think I'll break that record
Re: Which Record Do You Think You Can Break? by madridguy(m): 7:31pm On May 15, 2023
kiss
Re: Which Record Do You Think You Can Break? by Blackdeewhy(m): 7:42pm On May 15, 2023
tongue
Re: Which Record Do You Think You Can Break? by Caro565: 8:15pm On May 15, 2023
Eating record
Re: Which Record Do You Think You Can Break? by N3TRAL: 9:03pm On May 15, 2023
grin
Re: Which Record Do You Think You Can Break? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:04pm On May 15, 2023
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

I Charge $100,000 For A Feature, Says Davido / Wizkid Did What Burna Boy And Davido Can't Do For Afro Beat And Africa / Even Chat Gpt Know The Goat: Who Is The Best Davido, Wizkid Or Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.