Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

How Do I Save My Marriage - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Save My Marriage (25492 Views)

Please Help Save My Marriage / How Do I Save For The Future So As Not To Learn The Hard Way? / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by PDJT: 3:12pm On May 16, 2023
-Those kids are most likely not yours. Without a DNA test result, you're just joking. And for God's sake; you are an Igbo man! Grow up and go get yourself a real wife who will support and be with you through thick and thin! Do you really believe you can go to a battle, let alone war, with such light-weight woman? Think again.

-This is an opportunity for you to take a break and reinvent yourself. Get another wife, who will support you. As an Igbo man, our culture, tradition and common law allows you to have as many wives as you want. Just don't marry another leech. And you don't need millions to marry a good wife.

-People like you are the sort of young men I like to support.

-But for now, keep your peace, and NEVER ruin your dignity and respect by migrating to that shithole called Lagos. Instead, get yourself a passport and work towards leaving that shithole of a country.

-Man you can do better than that thing you call a "wife", there are many fishes in the ocean.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by Galaxydon1(m): 3:17pm On May 16, 2023
Money stops nonsense
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by Saintinoo(m): 3:20pm On May 16, 2023
promisedwealth:
Good morning Great people and wonderful family, please just like the saying a problem shared it's a problem half solved.

I have been married to my wife for over 6years now we have been through all together we have two kids 4 and a year old .

my business since late 2021 has been rough I lost some money trying out a different business I'm based in the eastern part of the country.

Early last year my mother in law told my wife to come stay with her in Lagos till I can find my self again, they left imo to Lagos on feb. 2022 I have been I contact with them ever since sending money across also it happen that my wife started bringing the idea of myself joining over there in Lagos ( my in law has a little school in Lagos that has been where my wife has been teaching since she left) .

Concerning the relocation I told her it's not easy as I have to look for money to get accommodation, shop to start a business also the money will be much which I can't afford for now during someday last year I told her to come back during one of our discussion she told me she it's not coming to east again I got angry.

I noticed the mother will never allow her leave her school so I kept mute about coming back since I was neither ready yet do we kept on going no issues.

Just this april she changed, hardly pick my call,stop calling me by the pet name she does.

I tried to find out what happened, she told me she wanted a break. I was confused I tried to guess why she came up with that. she needs to seek and know if it's the will of God for our union that's after two kids .

I was lost also I have tried to restore this woman sanity since then till now I have spoken to the mother she it's not saying anything than what ever she decides it's best for her the only once telling me not to worry at the brothers but I'm worried honestly .

I don't want my kids to grow in different homes.

I also tried to make her see this same reason she told me the kids will be fine she's not looking at anything making her decision please I need advise it's my wife under a spell or what.

I don't want to raise ny kids this way please advice please....

You are an Igbo man, why come to nairaland to seek advice, report the matter to your Umunna, let them carry it up from there.

Don't be a weak man.
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by Aemmyjah(m): 3:20pm On May 16, 2023
ibinaboonline:
Permission to copy and paste on LinkedIn? Maybe Twitter too.

Love and commitment goes hand in hand
Truly, love is not enough
I also commend you that you don't mention money as the factor to marriage as many claim but God factor

Commitment does not necessarily mean you love someone
Many women that should have divorced did not cos they feel committed to either the mate or children but there's no love in that setting and many cos of money or fear of attack
Being emotionally strong does not guarantee either as it only helps you to endure

True love is based on principle
The most important is both parties playing their part as God instructed for couples

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by Xkale1996(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2023
hopeforcharles:
Pay a visit to her see things yourself, discuss about your marriage if you see that her mind is made up don't force her,
Go back to base try and improve your finances take care of your children.
She might have moved on.
my prayers is make no man knack your wife for that location
And hustle o
One day they will regret
Or visit her in lagos
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by 4ward4: 3:24pm On May 16, 2023
I was patient enough to read through all comments, and only @Victor2703 tackled the issue.
Op once the thought of separation or divorce comes into a marriage. Every single words or third party intervention to savage it, will just be for some time and the marriage will pack up.
You aren't the first man who have a downturn, alot of men do and are they been threatened with what you are experiencing ?
Getting to know the Root on which your Union is built will help You solve alot of Unanswered question :
1) Did you woo your wife using money ? When the Bible said Love is enduring, it definitely wasn't making a mistake.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by BlueAir: 3:24pm On May 16, 2023
How do I get voice records of phone calls.im going through hell right now
yrhuhfy113:

WOW....

Your wife is not under a spell, and you did NOTHING wrong.

what is happening is called LIFE. People's mind change when they see a better life or better people.... what is popularly known as THE GRASS IS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE effect.

sadly they do not know that THE GRASS IS ONLY ACTUALLY GREENER WHERE IT IS WATERED. Your wife doesn't want to SUFFER with you anymore, she is wishing she was always in lagos so that she could have married someone better.... This is common when people migrate from sub-urban areas to metropolitan cities like lagos. kindly understand that its NORMAL... it is HUMAN NATURE.

I know it hurts and its not easy BUT you need to handle this matter with wisdom. Can you send someone to check on your wife's activities to be sure she is not cheating or over religious and some randy prophet is not confusing her?

Now once you have established that NO MAN is entertaining your wife... then you need to find areas in lagos according to your budget. There are places in lagos where you can pay monthly rent of between 7-11k . And there are places in lagos as high as 230k monthly... so you need not worry yourself... you can relocate to lagos based on your budget... also you need to check yourself spiritually, what could be the cause of your downward turn in business... check and solve it.

NEXT, you need to skill up sir, your current business may tie you down in the east if you do not expand your abilities mentally. THERE IS A MAJOR OPPORTUNITY SIR IN THIS ISSUE, the good news about it is that, it gives you room to reinvent yourself and grow. So don't let your wife and her mother mess up your mind sir, detach and work on yourself.... if you can learn soft skills using a laptop, it will help. If you can change your appearance and style physically, it can also help, YOU NEED TO PACKAGE YOURSELF PROGRESSIVELY.

YOU WILL COME OUT OF THIS SITUATIONS FAR BETTER SIR, but for now, for the sake of the children, this is the little wisdom you need sir to save your home. PLS VISIT LAGOS OFTEN... it is a sacrifice you will have to pay.... TRY TO MONITOR YOUR WIFE.... you can do this by cloning her whatsapp and reading all her chats or spying on her phone, so that from the east you can read all her messages, chats, get voice record of her phone calls....IT IS NECESSARY... these days, you can not just let your spouse go without some form of tracking or remote accountability .... else they will lie to your face and hurt you, then you will feel bad. So I hope these few points will help you know where to start from and what to do
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On May 16, 2023
Saintinoo:
You are an Igbo man, why come to nairaland to seek advice, report the matter to your Umunna, let them carry it up from there. Don't be a weak man.
I don't know about you but weakness is exactly what you described here. Consulting outsiders when it is his relationship and life is sign of immaturity. This is an issue between himself and his wife. He needs to work with her to deal with it. Did OP also consult this ummunna when he was dating the same woman or what? undecided
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by b4ball: 3:46pm On May 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't know about you but weakness is exactly what you described here. Consulting outsiders when it is his relationship and life is sign of immaturity. This is an issue between himself and his wife. He needs to work with her to deal with it. Did OP also consult this ummunna when he was dating the same woman or what? undecided
And who told you his ummuna won’t be consulted to prove strength. Did he go himself to marry her? Can you actually marry a woman you are dating without your ummuna? Or you think this is Europe? Did he and his ummuna not jointly go to her people to pick the said lady? Whichever way it pans out, they will be involved. Even if it involves termination at the magistrate, there is still the traditional return of the symbolic bride price to enable the lady remarry, so stop trying to sound woke.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On May 16, 2023
b4ball:
■ And who told you his ummuna won’t be consulted to prove strength.
■ Did he go himself to marry her? Can you actually marry a woman you are dating without your ummuna?
■ Or you think this is Europe?
■ Did he and his ummuna not jointly go to her people to pick the said lady?
■ Whichever way it pans out, they will be involved. Even if it involves termination at the magistrate, there is still the traditional return of the symbolic bride price to enable the lady remarry, so stop trying to sound woke.
1. Explain to me how consulting ummuna proves this strength that you claim. undecided

2. So, he did not consult them when he chose to date her but he needs to consult them before marrying her and somehow that proves this strength which you claim? undecided

3. So, people in Europe are able to marry without needing ummuna as a source of strength but people you know have to have ummuna as a source of this strength in order to marry? undecided

4. So, he didn't pick a woman he wanted to marry for himself. Rather, it was ummuna that picked the woman and foisted her upon him as wife? And this is strength, you say? undecided

5. Telling a man to take charge of his own life and destiny and family amounts to weakness but asking him to go consult the opinion of others as far as the way forward in his own life and destiny amounts to strength. Interesting! undecided
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by eroticecstasy: 4:09pm On May 16, 2023
As long as Lagos is concern forget about her, consider yourself a single dad, period.

She's hooked up to another man that will eventually dump her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by InvertedHammer: 4:17pm On May 16, 2023
promisedwealth:
Good morning Great people and wonderful family, please just like the saying a problem shared it's a problem half solved.

I have been married to my wife for over 6years now we have been through all together we have two kids 4 and a year old .

my business since late 2021 has been rough I lost some money trying out a different business I'm based in the eastern part of the country.

Early last year my mother in law told my wife to come stay with her in Lagos till I can find my self again, they left imo to Lagos on feb. 2022 I have been I contact with them ever since sending money across also it happen that my wife started bringing the idea of myself joining over there in Lagos ( my in law has a little school in Lagos that has been where my wife has been teaching since she left) .

Concerning the relocation I told her it's not easy as I have to look for money to get accommodation, shop to start a business also the money will be much which I can't afford for now during someday last year I told her to come back during one of our discussion she told me she it's not coming to east again I got angry.

I noticed the mother will never allow her leave her school so I kept mute about coming back since I was neither ready yet do we kept on going no issues.

Just this april she changed, hardly pick my call,stop calling me by the pet name she does.

I tried to find out what happened, she told me she wanted a break. I was confused I tried to guess why she came up with that. she needs to seek and know if it's the will of God for our union that's after two kids .

I was lost also I have tried to restore this woman sanity since then till now I have spoken to the mother she it's not saying anything than what ever she decides it's best for her the only once telling me not to worry at the brothers but I'm worried honestly .

I also tried to make her see this same reason she told me the kids will be fine she's not looking at anything making her decision please I need advise it's my wife under a spell or what.

/
IMO to Lagos.

You must visit your family every month for now till things stabilize. The more you stay away, the more she realizes how much more she could do without you—phantom widow lifestyle.
/

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by diogo23: 4:21pm On May 16, 2023
promisedwealth:

This is why men die early, if she want space you give it to her why are you sounding like a broken plate? It's not the end of your and know that you made a mistake letting her go to Lagos at the first time

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by diogo23: 4:22pm On May 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. OP, rather than your mother-in-law, it may in fact be your wife who is sick and tired of living on the eastern coast, have you considered that? Have you stopped to ponder that at all? Was your wife employed and happy before she moved back to Lagos to work in her mother's school? undecided

2. Have you tried to accord her idea the same respect — see things her way to maybe realize that her idea may be just as good or even better than yours? Or do you feel it has to be your way or the highway as far as your wife is concerned? Sounds like she may be frustrated cause you may not be listening to her at all. I think you should at least get on the same page with her, as opposed to coming up with excuses why you should not consider her plan at all. You should at least take a week or two to go visit her and the kids and talk things out with her and maybe scope out Lagos to see if it might be better to move out there with your family instead. undecided
Sense is far away from you
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by gabicon: 4:28pm On May 16, 2023
promisedwealth:

What you are experiencing is called a change of status syndrome. Your wife has been fully dependent on you, now she has left for this long and has to carve a niche for herself, thereby becoming independent. She basically has to do everything for herself and the kids which pops a question in her head "why do I need a husband?". Of course your pet name will be flushed down the toilet, pet names are emotionally given, used and driven.

You should have scheduled routine visits of maybe a fortnightly initially when they moved, she has needs, sexual emotional, financial etc, how did you intend them to be met? She will react to unmet needs. The kids will keep asking questions that she can't answer, the one year old barely knows you.

As it stands you are the key to sustaining your marriage, go to Lagos and check on your family, don't expect your wife to show you much love, at this point you have to earn her love again. Apologise for not being available. While you are in Lagos do a feasibility study of things, if you have a friend catch up with them and discuss opportunities.

Decide on what you will do should your wife be involved with another man, but don't act or take action until she confirm she is in another relationship.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by niri(m): 4:33pm On May 16, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Beat advise I'v ever seen on dis forum. Thanks
WOW....

what is happening is called LIFE. People's mind change when they see a better life or better people.... what is popularly known as THE GRASS IS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE effect.

sadly they do not know that THE GRASS IS ONLY ACTUALLY GREENER WHERE IT IS WATERED. Your wife doesn't want to SUFFER with you anymore, she is wishing she was always in lagos so that she could have married someone better.... This is common when people migrate from sub-urban areas to metropolitan cities like lagos. kindly understand that its NORMAL... it is HUMAN NATURE.

I know it hurts and its not easy BUT you need to handle this matter with wisdom. Can you send someone to check on your wife's activities to be sure she is not cheating or over religious and some randy prophet is not confusing her?

Now once you have established that NO MAN is entertaining your wife... then you need to find areas in lagos according to your budget. There are places in lagos where you can pay monthly rent of between 7-11k . And there are places in lagos as high as 230k monthly... so you need not worry yourself... you can relocate to lagos based on your budget... also you need to check yourself spiritually, what could be the cause of your downward turn in business... check and solve it.

NEXT, you need to skill up sir, your current business may tie you down in the east if you do not expand your abilities mentally. THERE IS A MAJOR OPPORTUNITY SIR IN THIS ISSUE, the good news about it is that, it gives you room to reinvent yourself and grow. So don't let your wife and her mother mess up your mind sir, detach and work on yourself.... if you can learn soft skills using a laptop, it will help. If you can change your appearance and style physically, it can also help, YOU NEED TO PACKAGE YOURSELF PROGRESSIVELY.

YOU WILL COME OUT OF THIS SITUATIONS FAR BETTER SIR, but for now, for the sake of the children, this is the little wisdom you need sir to save your home. PLS VISIT LAGOS OFTEN... it is a sacrifice you will have to pay.... TRY TO MONITOR YOUR WIFE.... you can do this by cloning her whatsapp and reading all her chats or spying on her phone, so that from the east you can read all her messages, chats, get voice record of her phone calls....IT IS NECESSARY... these days, you can not just let your spouse go without some form of tracking or remote accountability .... else they will lie to your face and hurt you, then you will feel bad. So I hope these few points will help you know where to start from and what to do
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by yrhuhfy113: 4:33pm On May 16, 2023
[quote author=SeniorMan715 post=123170256][/quote]

ha boss, my senior boss man.... you can drop it here and if God gives me wisdom, I will share it with you sir. simply quote my username to get my attention sir

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by yrhuhfy113: 4:37pm On May 16, 2023
BlueAir:
How do I get voice records of phone calls.im going through hell right now

It is simple.... VISIT HER.... add your finger print to her fingerprint unlock list.... OR get her phone and download a recorder.... there are several on playstore and appstore...

but carefully look for the one that SENDS THE VOICE RECORDINGS to EMAIL automatically.... then install it.... and use a DUMMY EMAIL that doesn't bear your name... so she won't code it is you.

That's all, every day check that email and you will hear the calls she made.

Another way is to ha3k her entire phone so you get EVERY THING, call logs, email, bank alert, sms, whatsapp, instagram, new passwords, screenshots and you can even activate her location anytime to monitor her, you can also activate her camera anytime.... IT IS TOTALLY REMOTE
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by yrhuhfy113: 4:38pm On May 16, 2023
nabdeck:

I love this advice
Can you advise me on some marital issues too

YES BOSS, just quote my username and if God has mercy on me and gives me wisdom, I will share it in detail with you
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by Amumaigwe: 4:46pm On May 16, 2023
gabicon:

What you are experiencing is called a change of status syndrome. Your wife has been fully dependent on you, now she has left for this long and has to carve a niche for herself, thereby becoming independent. She basically has to do everything for herself and the kids which pops a question in her head "why do I need a husband?". Of course your pet name will be flushed down the toilet, pet names are emotionally given, used and driven.

You should have scheduled routine visits of maybe a fortnightly initially when they moved, she has needs, sexual emotional, financial etc, how did you intend them to be met? She will react to unmet needs. The kids will keep asking questions that she can't answer, the one year old barely knows you.

As it stands you are the key to sustaining your marriage, go to Lagos and check on your family, don't expect your wife to show you much love, at this point you have to earn her love again. Apologise for not being available. While you are in Lagos do a feasibility study of things, if you have a friend catch up with them and discuss opportunities.

Decide on what you will do should your wife be involved with another man, but don't act or take action until she confirm she is in another relationship.

Oga wake up. You have read tons of mills and boons love tales. Those stuff don't work here.
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by Babydaddymateri(m): 4:46pm On May 16, 2023
hopeforcharles:
Pay a visit to her see things yourself, discuss about your marriage if you see that her mind is made up don't force her,
Go back to base try and improve your finances take care of your children.
She might have moved on.
Seconded
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by jubrilELsudan: 4:48pm On May 16, 2023
LAGOS BOYZ DON DEY FVCK HER

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by Adexgentle005(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2023
Chummynoni:
i believe you read the story, didn’t you? They started well financially but challenges came up . There is no script for life bro
I believe you read my post well didn’t you? Have multiple source of income is the key word.
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by ifihearam: 5:03pm On May 16, 2023
Victor2707:
Lessons for men:

Your In-laws are not your relatives.

Your wife is not your relative too. She is the mother of your children.

Stay away from your mother in-law. Leave your familiarity to greetings. The moment she encroaches your boundary, she will terrorise you and scatter your marriage.

For OP:
Leave your wife alone.

There is nothing you can do to bring her back.

Her mother is poisoning her mind.

Her mother should never have allowed her to stay.

Her mother has not business in her daughter's martial issue. She is probably divorced or not staying with her husband.

Open a bank account for your children where you save for them.

Only call them to communicate with your children and pay your children's bills (school fees and the likes). Don't ever call to your bring wife back again.

When your children are old enough, your children will look for their father.

Right now, you need to focus on yourself only.

Ignore your wife.

Stay away from alcohol and smoking.

Don't move to Lagos, if it is not part of your plan.

Be a man.

*Don't worry about your children grow up in a broke home, Just focus only on building your business.*

Aside the bolded, this is the best advise.

Ignore her to high heavens, turn the table around.

call your mother in law when ever you want to talk to your child or send money for their fees.
Call the shots from now on. and make sure you are consistent with your kids well being. Make sure.
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by Chummynoni(m): 5:22pm On May 16, 2023
Adexgentle005:
I believe you read my post well didn’t you? Have multiple source of income is the key word.
in as much as I am not the arguing type of person, but I will like to pray for you not to experience LIFE brother. I have seen someone very comfortable gone from riches to 0. If problem comes, numerous source of income won’t solve anything. Make God just de help us
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by litaninja(m): 5:38pm On May 16, 2023
After all you have seen in the real world and on NL, you still don't realize that men are only useful to these women as biological ATMs??

promisedwealth:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by Saintinoo(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:

It is either you are still young or you do not have tradition, what do you guys think TRADITIONAL wedding is all about, Adobe? Pictures?

In Igbo tradition, the Umunna settles such dispute by visiting the woman family to talk yo her, the Umunna went with him to marry that woman, and when such dispute about leaving her husband house comes up, they are invited, between, what do you think Umunna is, some sort of strangers? These people are part of your kindred.

That's how it is done in Igboland, tradition bro, tradition.

Whites go to marriage counseling, that's their tradition, we to Umunna meeting, that's our tradition.
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by staga: 6:00pm On May 16, 2023
OP,
You need to do something about your financial situation and fast. Modern day women are very fickle. Those of us who have been in this institution for nearly two decades have one thing in common: you have to make the wife comfy and happy, and it costs money.

I have two words of advice for you:
a) Get your wife away from her mother and her influence ASAP.
b) Like someone has advised you, skill up to get a second income stream or see how you can start a new kind of business to add to the one you have.

Never depend on one income stream. The pandemic and the cash crunch ought to have taught many Nigerians a lesson about these things but it is clear many of you are set in your old pre-pandemic ways.

Another pandemic will hit as long as those scientists continue with their silly gain of function experiments. Even Dr Fauci and Bill Gates have sounded it. Use this time to prepare yourself financially so you can rescue your marriage and keep your household one.
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by Psoul(m): 6:14pm On May 16, 2023
ibinaboonline:
Permission to copy and paste on LinkedIn? Maybe Twitter too

Granted
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On May 16, 2023
Saintinoo:
■ It is either you are still young or you do not have tradition, what do you guys think TRADITIONAL wedding is all about, Adobe? Pictures?
■ In Igbo tradition, the Umunna settles such dispute by visiting the woman family to talk yo her, the Umunna went with him to marry that woman, and when such dispute about leaving her husband house comes up, they are invited, between, what do you think Umunna is, some sort of strangers?
■ These people are part of your kindred. That's how it is done in Igboland, tradition bro, tradition. Whites go to marriage counseling, that's their tradition, we to Umunna meeting, that's our tradition.
1. Umunna settles disputes indeed, however, the divorce/marriage abandonment rate amongst those who were hitched following your traditional ways is just as high as the rate for those who simply registered their marriage in the court without dragging ummuna along with them, so what exactly is the benefit for the extra load when the changes are same no matter which way you take? undecided

2. So no privacy in marriage between man and wife, it has to be broadcast for the world to review and decide on their behalf? undecided

3. Kindred indeed! So kindred will also be in bed with man and wife to decide all they do and think? What is the point of maturity when kindred will still come in to make decisions for one? undecided
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by Kennyfancy(m): 6:26pm On May 16, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

WOW....

this is the best advice and I think it's the only solution and anything after this, then your wife is gone
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by davidadenrele: 6:31pm On May 16, 2023
Brotherly,

With respect to diverse opinion and suggestions given, here's is my observation there's is an influence of a third leg in your marriage and it's your mother in law, your wife is begining to give up on your marriage due to money issue and your abscence is not helping matters, relocate back to Lagos for the sake of your children get a job even if it's not worth your level, ensure you visit your children by making sure you provide whatever you can to assist them while in school with feeding money and school feel, be prayerful whatever in the dark will come out to the open there's more to what's happening.

Do this very fast else it would be too late, it's most likely your wife is comsideing dating another man since your are not available out of sight is out of mind. Lastly reach out to your friends and relatives for support and assistance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me. / 26 Things That Happen When You Grow Up In An African house / Missing Man In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.