Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included (2492 Views)

Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by sukkot: 3:30am On May 18, 2023
ibkayee:

Lool sukkot why are you getting dragged like this daily? Which visa applicant did you offend? cheesy

To be honest I’ve been so out of the loop with this Hilda lady, I know she broke some record or something lol
I GUESS TIS the season of dragging . the LORD is our strength as we get dragged through the valley of shadow of death cry grin

1 Like

Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by sukkot: 3:32am On May 18, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Trolling sukkot, sad
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by armyofone(m): 8:04pm On May 18, 2023
I read she cooked and fed the people present with the meals...did you get a plate ? Or you were there just acting "posh" around the corner ?

Or were you just busy in the spiritual realm cooking and forgot to eat live food and take survey?

sukkot:
I GUESS TIS the season of dragging . the LORD is our strength as we get dragged through the valley of shadow of death cry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by sukkot: 7:57am On May 19, 2023
armyofone:
I read she cooked and fed the people present with the meals...did you get a plate ? Or you were there just acting "posh" around the corner ?

Or were you just busy in the spiritual realm cooking and forgot to eat live food and take survey?

let me tell you how this story went down . So I don't like standing too long in the hot sun and so I timed it to where it was like 7 pm before I took off because it's just like a 5 minute walk from my place. As I started walking I noticed I started to get hungry but hey it's Hilda baci right ? She is cooking for everybody right ? Huge mistake. I should have bought snacks on the way. So when I got there first of all it was like maybe 3000 people there and so the little food she is cooking you have to fight for it and secondly when I got there she was supposed to officially stop cooking an hour later so basically the cooking had somewhat stopped and so there was no food in the whole venue. I walked around looking for food but there was none. My stomach was aching from hunger lmao but what they did offer was this beer company had dropped millions of free new beer, beer with a sweet lemony twist called flying fish, and so you can get as many bottles as you want for free and so I thought maybe if I drank that it would quench my hunger and guess what ? It worked. I was able to stay there for 2 hours thanks to that beer that filled me up. Then I also took 4 bottles home with me lmao. True story cheesy
Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by armyofone(m): 1:42am On May 20, 2023
sukkot:
let me tell you how this story went down . So I don't like standing too long in the hot sun and so I timed it to where it was like 7 pm before I took off because it's just like a 5 minute walk from my place. As I started walking I noticed I started to get hungry but hey it's Hilda baci right ? She is cooking for everybody right ? Huge mistake. I should have bought snacks on the way. So when I got there first of all it was like maybe 3000 people there and so the little food she is cooking you have to fight for it and secondly when I got there she was supposed to officially stop cooking an hour later so basically the cooking had somewhat stopped and so there was no food in the whole venue. I walked around looking for food but there was none. My stomach was aching from hunger lmao but what they did offer was this beer company had dropped millions of free new beer, beer with a sweet lemony twist called flying fish, and so you can get as many bottles as you want for free and so I thought maybe if I drank that it would quench my hunger and guess what ? It worked. I was able to stay there for 2 hours thanks to that beer that filled me up. Then I also took 4 bottles home with me lmao. True story cheesy

So you drink alcohol ? Ciroc, Jack D ? grin
I thought those being cooked in spiritual realm don't drink.
Do you use hemp?
I think i need old rum Bailey on the rock cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by sukkot: 2:52pm On May 20, 2023
armyofone:

So you drink alcohol ? Ciroc, Jack D ? grin
I thought those being cooked in spiritual realm don't drink.
Do you use hemp?
I think i need old rum Bailey on the rock cheesy
oh i am not a religious person. i am a spiritual person. big difference . am i affecting another person with my actions ? by drinking ? no. all in moderation but these days its like a one day a week habit. do i smoke hemp ? i have in the past grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by OmonnakOdapig: 3:10pm On May 29, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
I just got migraine from reading this piece of shite! 🤮
Same here
Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by OmonnakOdapig: 3:15pm On May 29, 2023
HistoryAndTech:
How can I unread this?
OP ehhh
Sick thread 🤮
Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by OmonnakOdapig: 3:16pm On May 29, 2023
dawnomike:
Your is migraine, mine is eyes pain grin
Useless misyarn thread.🗑 I need the 3minutes spent reading this piece of thrash back

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Class Cake Baked By A Nigerian Lady (photos) / Bubez Pap /akamu /ogi / Where Can I Get Stevia (fresh Leaves Or Powder) To Buy In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.