Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record (48123 Views)

Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record / Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations / Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Nemere2020: 1:13pm On May 17, 2023
Popular Liberian chef Wonyean Aloycious Gaye has supposedly cooked for 7hours while on a mission to break Hilda Baci’s record.

According to a post from Liberian Music industry, the Wonyean has already gone 7hours to challenge Hilda.

Hilda has set a standard and everyone is really looking for one record or the other to break.

The caption says “Famous Liberian Chef Wonyean Aloucious Gaye says he’s ready to challenge the Nigerian lady, Hilda Baci. We can break her record.”

Some social media users reacted to the post here is one of them

@sodluxe: “make una give this one 2 more hours he go find better bed to sleep.”

https://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/liberian-chef-set-to-break-hilda-baci-s-record?xg_source=twitter

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by God1000(m): 1:22pm On May 17, 2023
Season of breaking records

But why now?

I wish him well, I hope he will get all the attention and the support of his people

90 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by squash47(m): 1:24pm On May 17, 2023
Whether una like am not, na Hilda be our champion for Nigeria. That Guinness world record no concern us. We know our champion.

193 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by ThePolemicist: 1:26pm On May 17, 2023
Na wa oo..
The record never even reach one week na

181 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by akpaan(m): 1:26pm On May 17, 2023
lol... He can try

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by N2B2: 1:27pm On May 17, 2023
Some Africans & copy copy sha. The man should rest.

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by OneKinGuy(m): 1:27pm On May 17, 2023
wahala

8 Likes

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by reiddecuti: 1:27pm On May 17, 2023
Too much hyping in Nigeria. What others do seamlessly and without noise becomes a thing of worship because of foolishness.

Nigerians really used the Hilda cooking to display their foolishness to the world, both the leaders and followers, making noise and disturbing the cyberspace.

Na because of this too much hyping go make others want to break it even before it is officially recognize by World Guinness Book of Records.

No wonder the foolishness carry them enter the current holding twitter page go dey insult her.

Foolishness of Nigeria, that's why this country is in a MESS.

If this Liberian chef should set a new record, you won't hear pim! from Liberians.

225 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Dude398(m): 1:27pm On May 17, 2023
sad
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by FunkeAyorinde: 1:27pm On May 17, 2023
Africans with bad belle

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by KingAzubuike(f): 1:27pm On May 17, 2023
This kind people if you by mistake dey share room with them and bring in your girlfriend, they won't excuse you. They are called show spoilers. That guy na my guy .. we dey your back. grin Ride on.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by ExtremeDot: 1:27pm On May 17, 2023
All records are made to be broken. It's only a matter of time.

Even Lionel Messi's 91 goals in a calendar year will be broken some day. Maybe not in this generation of ours, but some day.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by RentedReality(m): 1:27pm On May 17, 2023
Has Guinness book of World records verified it yet?

He can't break a record that hasn't been verified.

I am also thinking which records to break since its record breaking season wink

I broke a bed last night, I might break a stool today or plate if I feel like 🙃

10 Likes

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Penguin2: 1:27pm On May 17, 2023
Joker!
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by EricSmallz(m): 1:27pm On May 17, 2023
S
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by holuwhagbenga(m): 1:27pm On May 17, 2023
Enemies of progress!!!!! make dem give the girl space before dem start dem own nah....

13 Likes

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by 007Marvel(m): 1:27pm On May 17, 2023
Why do every African country feel they're in competition with Nigeria? I find this obsession very strange.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by omoadeleye(m): 1:27pm On May 17, 2023
squash47:
Whether una like am not, na Hilda be our champion for Nigeria. That Guinness world record no concern us. We know our champion.

Someone go dan know say you are a stan OBIdients,

Always make collective claims without agreeing to results or something.

If someone else break the record still be doing like this and be claiming that Hilda is our champion, you and who champion?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Rubyjade: 1:27pm On May 17, 2023
cheesy
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 17, 2023
Abeg make them allow the girl hold the record for sometime before Dem break it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Smoothcom: 1:28pm On May 17, 2023
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by devilmaycry: 1:28pm On May 17, 2023
Lol...his popularity won't reach quarter as compare to Hilda

Why ??

E no get curves cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by GeneralPula: 1:28pm On May 17, 2023
God1000:
Season of breaking records

But why now?
I guess there’s no why..

Just normal life drama..

1 Like

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by ednut1(m): 1:28pm On May 17, 2023
Just watch as badly raised nigerians will storm his page to abuse him. Like the record was only meant for Hilda 😀

30 Likes

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by meum: 1:28pm On May 17, 2023
Hmmm. I will break the Liberian chef’s record let him try it!

Shey 1 hour rest is allowed at interval? I will cook for 7 days plus I.e 170 hours!😂 That record must remain in Nigeria
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Samirana360(m): 1:28pm On May 17, 2023
I know some people will try it
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by RuddyFusion(m): 1:28pm On May 17, 2023
Fake news
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by EricSmallz(m): 1:28pm On May 17, 2023
Africans Sha.

DJ, play me Davido "Competition"

I wan hear good vibes
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:28pm On May 17, 2023
Irrelevances!

1 Like

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Firstcitizen: 1:29pm On May 17, 2023
This is the problem with Africans. Just start one business where there is a gap in the market and become successful, the next week even your landlord and co tenants will start their own.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by tolumizzy(m): 1:29pm On May 17, 2023
This is wickedness and bad belle.....make den allow our Hilda reign naw

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Hambivert: 1:29pm On May 17, 2023
Hilda definitely did a milestone, but in truth, it wasn't a sparogative spectacular feat. All she got going for her was a very good PR that dragged everyone's attention to what she was doing.
I strongly believe that if men start attempting to break this record, they would do so with an even bigger margin that eventually, Guinness Book of World Records would start designating this particular record into the male and female category.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banana I Bought Today / See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) / Stunning Cakes By Russian Chef Elena Gnut (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.