Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,555 members, 7,958,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included (2656 Views)

Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by sukkot: 1:23am On May 16, 2023
So there has been a euphoria about this event amongst the great politicians of the land and so I knew this event was not ordinary eye . There had to be a deep spiritual meaning to it . And so I started digging into it. First off all Hilda Baci is 27 years old. 27 is the universal year of release . Nelson Mandela was released from prison after 27 years in the pit. And so this cooking ritual entails cooking food, we are the food being cooked aka being put under affliction so that the politicians and our handlers can eat off the fat of the land. They cook us and eat us. This Hilda is representing the politicians which is why they are all touching base with her. However when the men have turned to women it means the power is gone and Hilda is a woman, and she is 27, so the power of the politicians is gone and it is time of release ( 27) meaning the universe is letting pharoah know that it is time to let the people go. The cooking of the people has officially come to an end on 15th of May 2023. So what does that look like in real time ? Politicians will now have to use all the resources to alleviate the suffering of the people and create a first world nation and wools no longer be purposely creating suffering for the masses because believe it or not all this suffering and non-development is orchestrated by our handlers, it's called COOKING. So the cooking is over and it's time for the pharoahs to let the people go. Expect to start seeing politicians do the right thing and those who don't would be disgraced or eliminated by the universe. And so the event was walking distance from my house and I went to grace the event on the last day and at the time she officially clocked out is when you see those firework display

2 Likes

Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by sukkot: 1:38am On May 16, 2023
more

Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by doggedfighter(f): 1:47am On May 16, 2023
Sukkot, cooking ?

This is funny to read.

I laughed reading this. grin

1 Like

Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by sukkot: 1:55am On May 16, 2023
doggedfighter:
Sukkot, cooking ?

This is funny to read.

I laughed reading this. grin
there is a spiritual element to everything . as above so below. politicians being cooking us in affliction for eons. its time for them to do right by us wink
Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by Nobody: 3:26am On May 16, 2023
I just got migraine from reading this piece of shite! 🤮

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by HistoryAndTech: 4:19am On May 16, 2023
How can I unread this?
OP ehhh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by dawnomike(m): 4:34am On May 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
I just got migraine from reading this piece of shite! 🤮
Your is migraine, mine is eyes pain grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by Megabig: 4:47am On May 16, 2023
Animal talk, some of una useless ehhh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by MrAgbako: 5:54am On May 16, 2023
I dey feel u

Enter Iya basira buka collet 7 fufu with 27 meat and fishes. I go pay . pls make sure you go tomorrow which is on the 17th

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by oz4real83(m): 6:10am On May 16, 2023
When Nigeria celebrated 27 years independence, Nigerians didn't experience any release or development, how una take dey do all this una spiritual calculations shocked shocked

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by illicit(m): 6:34am On May 16, 2023
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by Nobody: 6:50am On May 16, 2023
dawnomike:
Your is migraine, mine is eyes pain grin
As in. All join, baba! 😄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by ahnie: 7:46am On May 16, 2023
sukkot:
there is a spiritual element to everything . as above so below. politicians being cooking us in affliction for eons. its time for them to do right by us wink
You don take style take dey turn to musiwa o.the aare kakaafo of brown roof republic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by sukkot: 9:01am On May 16, 2023
ahnie:

You don take style take dey turn to musiwa o.the aare kakaafo of brown roof republic.
shocked

Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by mariahAngel(f): 9:37am On May 16, 2023
Mystical Sukkot. Hehehehe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by sukkot: 9:41am On May 16, 2023
mariahAngel:
Mystical Sukkot. Hehehehe
lol yes ooo mariah. spiritual detectives cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Salute to you this fine morning
Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by mariahAngel(f): 10:05am On May 16, 2023
sukkot:
lol yes ooo mariah. spiritual detectives cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Salute to you this fine morning

Good morning to you.

May I ask; is your name by any chance Sukonmi? cheesy
Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by sukkot: 10:18am On May 16, 2023
mariahAngel:

Good morning to you.

May I ask; is your name by any chance Sukonmi? cheesy
ermmm nope grin
Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by mariahAngel(f): 10:34am On May 16, 2023
sukkot:
ermmm nope grin

OK. cheesy

Random question; would you say you have conquered yourself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by sukkot: 10:46am On May 16, 2023
mariahAngel:

OK. cheesy

Random question; would you say you have conquered yourself?
99 percent conquered. i have that 1 percent that i still struggle with. just one issue in my life i struggle with.
Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by mariahAngel(f): 10:55am On May 16, 2023
sukkot:
99 percent conquered. i have that 1 percent that i still struggle with. just one issue in my life i struggle with.

Interesting. smiley
Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by sukkot: 11:08am On May 16, 2023
mariahAngel:

Interesting. smiley
yeah grin . After all there are no perfect human beings but at all times I always aspire to be perfect and I am almost there. It's just that one issue. But its not something major like that oooo lol. Just a natural God given somatic desire that erupts every now and then. I didn't create myself and so I believe it's just a natural desire to have. But yeah you get the point grin
Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by sukkot: 11:13am On May 16, 2023
mariahAngel:

Interesting. smiley
but all those other things that people still struggle with like Getting angry, not being in control of your anger, stealing from people, cheating people, being mean and evil to people, hurting other people etc etc , those were very easy for me to conquer. I conquered those over 10 years ago. Well over 10 years ago
Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by mariahAngel(f): 11:15am On May 16, 2023
sukkot:
yeah grin . After all there are no perfect human beings but at all times I always aspire to be perfect and I am almost there. It's just that one issue. But its not something major like that oooo lol. Just a natural God given somatic desire that erupts every now and then. I didn't create myself and so I believe it's just a natural desire to have. But yeah you get the point grin

Hahahahahahahahaha

I don't believe mere mortals can completely conquer themselves by themselves anyway. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by Solofresh2: 11:15am On May 16, 2023
So in one word,Tinubu's government will expose many wicked politicians ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by sukkot: 11:19am On May 16, 2023
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahaha

I don't believe mere mortals can completely conquer themselves by themselves anyway. cheesy
oh you can conquer almost all of yourself by yourself . It's very easy . It's just a case of do you want to ? But in every case there is going to be that one thing that will be a struggle forever for some it's anger management, for some it's drugs, for some it's lust etc etc .
Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by HussenAdul: 1:31pm On May 16, 2023
HistoryAndTech:
How can I unread this?
OP ehhh
U can unread it from bottom to top grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by sukkot: 4:24pm On May 16, 2023
Solofresh2:
So in one word,Tinubu's government will expose many wicked politicians ?
i don't quite know the format in which this would happen but we shall wAtch it and see. Or maybe his government henceforth would create strong institutions that would checkmate the corrupt amongst them and make them productive
Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by GloriousGbola: 4:55pm On May 16, 2023
Ibkayee see as hunger don wire sukkot finish.

Nigga was using style to queue for jolof rice.

And to scout for naija chicks with britico accent.

It does look like hilda is going to win this innit? Jolly good show all around. By the way what's your number? We should discuss this national achievement in less cramped quarters don't you think?
Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by sukkot: 4:59pm On May 16, 2023
GloriousGbola:

It does look like hilda is going to win this innit? Jolly good show all around. By the way what's your number? We should discuss this national achievement in less cramped quarters don't you think?
bro grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by AngelicBeing: 5:49pm On May 16, 2023
Trolling sukkot, sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hilda Baci Cooking Ritual Explained. Pictures Of Event Included by ibkayee(f): 10:45pm On May 16, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Lool sukkot why are you getting dragged like this daily? Which visa applicant did you offend? cheesy

To be honest I’ve been so out of the loop with this Hilda lady, I know she broke some record or something lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Recipe: Okro Stew / No they're not marble!These are real edible cakes! / The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.