Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines (13638 Views)

Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon / Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy / FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by samwillyco1(m): 12:00pm On May 16, 2023
Everything in this country is business.

Corrupt politicians/Government.

9ja na cruise, everybody is a Criminal according to falz
Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by Lanretoye(m): 12:00pm On May 16, 2023
Make una do and carry una madness commot there jare
Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by Shick(m): 12:02pm On May 16, 2023
Subsidy again?we keep going back and forth on this thing lol..

Meanwhile if you want to trade your gift cards, vanilla, apple,itunes ,ebay e.t.c. you can also trade your Bitcoin with us..

Text us on WhatsApp..we offer sweet rates..

Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by Lionstep: 12:04pm On May 16, 2023
Ok.....I keep searching the comments of those bastard then shouting sai baba where are them today I hope they're getting there shares from this trillions I'm seeing, none of them will die well aje!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by seeyounow1: 12:07pm On May 16, 2023
tongue tongue

Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by ClarkBrent: 12:07pm On May 16, 2023
Subsidy removal and management of its fallout will either make or Mar this country completey.

There will be so much anguish in the land if the effects of the removal is not properly managed. But if the savings is well utilized and channelled appropriately, Nigeria will blossom beyond measure.

I for one do not believe in the bloated consumption figures NNPC/DPR churn out.

God help us ooo
Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by Maski87: 12:08pm On May 16, 2023
If it is that easy why didn't they remove the subsidy by themselves
Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by Lincton: 12:09pm On May 16, 2023
Subsidy my foot, how did Jonathan budgeted for it? But Buhari has the gut to spend N13tr an anti corruption crusader.
Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by franudi: 12:09pm On May 16, 2023
Buhari, please, go with your advice. You were there for 8 years, yet you could not do anything about PMS subsidy removal. Is it now that you are going that you have turned yourself to a professor of subsidy removal. A beg shift.
Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by franudi: 12:12pm On May 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Well, base on my experience in Nigeria pass election, I will score him high

The Election is not 100% perfect, but I will rate it as the best I have witness so far.
Abeg shift. Birds of a feather.
Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by adecz: 12:14pm On May 16, 2023
Buhari and his bunch of incompetents
that destroyed the Nigerian oil Petroleum
industry want to teach a clear headed
tactician like Tinubu what to do❗️❗️

Mumu & weré all mixed together❗️❗️❗️

Just dey go back to your Daura and 150
cattle..

Nonsense❗️❗️😕😕😕
Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by Madups(m): 12:15pm On May 16, 2023
Dont know what you are saying cos Buhari took inec back to where it was in 2007.
Ikaeniyan0:
Well, base on my experience in Nigeria pass election, I will score him high

The Election is not 100% perfect, but I will rate it as the best I have witness so far.
Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by gloryman91: 12:17pm On May 16, 2023
Wondering those who blocked Buhari eyes in knowing masses are suffering seriously.
Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by Racoon(m): 12:18pm On May 16, 2023
Last I remember was that fuel subsidy was a fraud. So Buhari and his criminal gangs in the APC have inherited a #13T fraud.
Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by nairalanda1(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2023
And people ask me why i think subsidy must go.

13 trillion gone for nothing.

If there were no subsidy , the petrol sector would have made more than that in profits plus goverment saves that amount and makes more in taxes

But no, we must have cheap fuel and we must sell it at a loss , kameraden.
Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by nairalanda1(m): 12:20pm On May 16, 2023
free2ryhme:

You can't remove subsidy without our refineries working at full capacity and I don't mean dangote refineries

Refineries are being repaired . All of them
Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by safarilove(m): 12:21pm On May 16, 2023
We have a long way to go
Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by pantheraleo: 12:23pm On May 16, 2023
God bless you o. I wonder if Buhari and his lieutenants are high on cow dung. Imagine! You failed to do anything meaningful about the economy, security, and energy crises in 8 years. Now, with few weeks to go, you are now suddenly making development plan till 2050, giving guide on management of fuel subsidy, etc for the incoming administration. This is madness Promax.

oluwaseyi0:
This FG is mad

After 8 years you are now claiming you are doing a guide for Asiwaju

Tinubu should throw the usuless guide in dustbin on first day of office
Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by Nigerianfactor: 12:43pm On May 16, 2023
It still baffles me how an outgoing failed administration will be the one setting an agenda for a newly "elected" government. Why not pack your things and go, and allow the incoming "rulers" to make their own decisions?
Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by Tianamen1: 12:56pm On May 16, 2023
nairalanda1:

let the refineries operate fully for 6 months before subsidies are removed.
Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by Tianamen1: 1:03pm On May 16, 2023
nairalanda1:
And people ask me why i think subsidy must go.

13 trillion gone for nothing.

If there were no subsidy , the petrol sector would have made more than that in profits plus goverment saves that amount and makes more in taxes

But no, we must have cheap fuel and we must sell it at a loss , kameraden.

The FG's low taxation on foreign goods and its lack of investment on basic education is making the Naira fall in value causing fuel, electricity, and cement prices to rise. this is the core issue.

Remember, the average price of fuel in America in 2023 is the same as it was in 2006. Why should the price keep rising to perpetuity in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by free2ryhme: 1:29pm On May 16, 2023
nairalanda1:

Do you remove subsidy when you have a functioning or repaired refinery?
Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by iwaeda: 1:30pm On May 16, 2023
Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by ojtech8291: 1:43pm On May 16, 2023
OH LORD Arise and rebuke this madness in our Nation.

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by COMPAQ(m): 2:24pm On May 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
What can the Buhari administration point at that it has achieve sef?

The only area I will score Buhari high is in the 2023 Presidential Election

Buhari has totally failed Nigerians.

Power supply is still poor, Insecurity have gotten out of hand, cost of living have skyrocket, inflation rate is very high etc and you will see Buhari doing as if everything is fine.

Power supply is actually much better in the last year, but maybe it's not widespread.
Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by COMPAQ(m): 2:26pm On May 16, 2023
Tianamen1:

let the refineries operate fully for 6 months before subsidies are removed.

If Dangote refineries production meets and even exceeds Nigeria's needs, why waiting for the FG refineries to be fixed again?

It's like once a milestone is met, people will move to the next one to elongate the process again.

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by KennethEnyi(m): 3:02pm On May 16, 2023
Buhari has destroyed Nigeria for all eternity

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by bikefab(m): 3:34pm On May 16, 2023
Buhari is a common thief.
Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by Ten06(m): 9:18pm On May 16, 2023
I appreciate this government for the availability of petrol that removes queue from the filling stations. Despite the fact that there is still some elements of queue here and there, it was very serious before this government came to power.

I could still remember how some of us slept in petrol queue in the past
Re: FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines by Engrdan(m): 9:34pm On May 16, 2023
Fuel subsidy is a fraud said by this administration 2015, so now is not a fraud again.
May we never this useless APC again in this nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Group Wants Igbanke Included In The Proposed Anioma State / Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency / Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.