Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC (38695 Views)

Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) / Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election / Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by Bringbackmandat: 12:43pm On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

17% of the results where not uploaded
5% uploaded were blurry

If you generously dash Peter Obi all of Tinubu's Rivers vote 200k Tinubu still leads Atiku with over 1.6m votes

Dash Peter Obi all of Tinubu's 572k Lagos vote plus 200k Rivers vote and let's assume Tinubu had zero votes in Rivers and Lagos.. Tinubu still leads with over 1m votes

North plays a major role in who governs Nigeria

that was just one state that it was discovered, do you know the amount of rigging that took place in the remaining 35 states?
Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by Agadinaagwuofe: 12:44pm On May 16, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Accepting that there was rigging in the election not enough for cancellation? Isn't rigging a crime again?

God bless you. I find it nauseating when "supposedly intelligent people will say apart from rivers, Lagos.... bla bla bla". There is no where around the whole world that kind of filthy and debased argument will stand. The irony and most foolish part of the whole imbroglio was that INEC went ahead to upload results showing their stark madness. It is sickening to even think of such, if you rig try perfect every of it, it is tantamount to "childish play" after spending chunk of the country's revenue in such a shameful display. That act alone should amount to cancellation of the whole process and Mahmoud arrested for prosecution. You can't take the entire country to a circus clown show.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by Zionmdde: 12:45pm On May 16, 2023
Draslo:

Very comfortable for you to leave out where people were coerced into voting for one person and were assaulted if they didn't
Where did it happen. I saw only one in anambra and it is very condemnable

Now should we visit the issue of your men coming out in mass to threaten people not to come out ,or people at the gate preventing other tribes from entering, where should we start ?
Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by dmz1: 12:46pm On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

5% uploaded were blurry

If you generously dash Peter Obi all of Tinubu's Rivers vote 200k Tinubu still leads Atiku with over 1.6m votes

Dash Peter Obi all of Tinubu's 572k Lagos vote plus 200k Rivers vote and let's assume Tinubu had zero votes in Rivers and Lagos.. Tinubu still leads with over 1m votes

I previously thought that PO will not be victorious at the tribunal as per Nigerian system, but I am becoming strongly convinced that PO will be sworn in as the next president. If even only Rivers is rightfully given to PO, he wins 13 states and fct. Tinubu goes to 11 states which is below the minimum threshold needed for victory. At worst the will be a run off.
Mahmood would go to jail
Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by Bringbackmandat: 12:47pm On May 16, 2023
seunmsg:
3 months after the election, it is only Rivers state result that is inconsistent with what was declared. Enough has been said about Rivers state already. Why not give us evidence of result manipulation in other states if there are any? Why only Rivers state?

Rivers state result will be invalidated or recalculated and it still won’t change anything. Tinubu will still be first, Atiku second and Obi third. So, why all the noise? Whatever Wike did in Rivers ended in Rivers. It is not enough to substantially affect the overall outcome of the presidential election.
stop fooling yourself. Whatever happened in Rivers state must have happened 3 times in other states.
This election should be null and void.
Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by Ireportlive: 12:48pm On May 16, 2023
dmz1:

I previously thought that PO will not be victorious at the tribunal as per Nigerian system, but I am becoming strongly convinced that PO will be sworn in as the next president. If even only Rivers is rightfully given to PO, he wins 13 states and fct. Tinubu goes to 11 states which is below the minimum threshold needed for victory. At worst the will be a run off.
Mahmood would go to jail

Run off is between 1st and 2nd, Atiku and Tinubu

And nobody can award Tinubu's vote to Obi
Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by Zionmdde: 12:48pm On May 16, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
tell BBC to do report on 36 States let's see then... If rigging happen in Lagos LP won't win Lagos... As for Rivers many of u have always supported wike rascality it's cos he didn't support ur Messiah wike is now devil
I have only supported wike's flyover ever in my life.
So u are telling me all the videos u saw in lagos were doctored. Dey play
Infact u hate pdp as much as apc
Now don't ask me who I supported in 2019 because I supported none of them
Am not a political slave like lots of u here
Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by adams123: 12:50pm On May 16, 2023
Make we just support Tinubu this time to check how far because me the reason am say Obi no near winning wing
Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by Invitationn: 12:50pm On May 16, 2023
DMerciful:
If you return Obi's votes from Tinubu's vote thats were fraudulently awarded to Tinubu, he will not meet the popular votes and 2/3 of 24 states!
This is not True.
He’ll still have 2/3 of the states.
Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by JerryGent1983: 12:52pm On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

5% uploaded were blurry

see my brother I don't like quoting people on Nairaland but this country belongs to all of us If this Country works it's of the advantage of all of us if it's doesn't all of us will feel the pains why are they doctoring the results in the first place I lived in Ivory Coast but I have to come down here just to cast my vote because I want this Country to work in all ramifications let's call a spade a spade and stop sugarcoating words every part of the Country have a huge rules to play when it comes to an Election let me stop here .
Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by franchasofficia: 12:52pm On May 16, 2023
optimusprime2:

I marvel at the ... is it ignorance or negligence or tribal stereotypes some people display, because its really mind boggling especially in 2023.

I will easily break it down:
1- INEC released the list of registered Voters

2- The age long myth of highest voters from the North was busted based on the released registered voter-data by INEC.

3- The 3 K's had the highest registered voter-Data up North, while down South; Lagos, Rivers, Oyo, and Delta State had the highest registered voter-Data with Lagos topping the whole National list. Please refer to the registered voter-Data.

Now the breakdown;
1- Peter Obi won Lagos, & Delta.
2- BAT didn't win any of the 3 K's (that had the highest Voters)
3-BAT won Northern states with regular registered voter-Data that matched with the States Peter Obi and Atiku won.

Which is why Rivers State manipulations was very critical to BAT'S results...

As I type to you now Stears has two presidential results for the elections which are;
1- Declared by INEC of which Peter Obi is third
&
2- Provisional results on IREV of which Peter Obi is 2nd

The question remains how did BAT and INEC work the sort of miracles we witnessed?

Go ahead and keep being oblivious to the matter but those of us who know that 1+1 = 2 are simply asking how did 1+1= 94 in the previous Elections INEC conducted.
Do they have sense?

All they know how to do is to be chanting on your mandate we shall stand, Bola on your mandate, Bola on your mandate we shall stand.....even if Bola is a Thief they don't care, very anyhow people shamelessly supporting a known corrupt god father and Lagos state treasury looter cry

3 Likes

Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by dmz1: 12:52pm On May 16, 2023
Bfly:
This is as well as chasing shadow. No one should expect a perfect and ideal condition in process that is manual.
so far the crime is on Dickson Ariaga and probably Rivers state's INEC because nullifying Rivers state result or Apc resuit in Rivers state wouldn't affect the overall election result, only the numbers could change a little except BBC findings could be extended to the Northern states.

By then BAT with only 11states will be constitutionally unqualified to be president
Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by gabbytabby: 12:54pm On May 16, 2023
So why did you not put the names of the authors and give them credit but you chose plagiarism instead or you were hiding it.

Ofunaofu:

These are the authors of the article

Chiagozie Nwonwu, Peter Mwai & Karina Igonikon

But because you are blinded by ethnic and tribal bigotry, you chose to close your eyes to other authors and pick the one that support your already tainted mind
Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by Bringbackmandat: 12:55pm On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:

Court are not magicians

Obi can't and won't win in Oyo State where I voted, I know for a fact he can't win North
tinubu cannot get the per centage he got in the north. The whole north was for Atiku.
This election must be nullified if we really want peace.
Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by Ofunaofu: 12:57pm On May 16, 2023
gabbytabby:
So why did you not put the names of the authors and give them credit but you chose plagiarism instead or you were hiding it.

Please go back to the article, their names are there
Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by dmz1: 12:59pm On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:

Run off is between 1st and 2nd, Atiku and Tinubu

And nobody can award Tinubu's vote to Obi
Run of is between the one with the highest vote vs one that won the most state. Only sw and few nw folks want tinubu. PO will trash BAT
Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by Agadinaagwuofe: 1:02pm On May 16, 2023
Thanksful:

BBC said the identity of the commissioner as a lecturer can't be verified. Inec employed people they didn't verify their identity?

Just imagine that kind of recklessness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by DMerciful(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2023
If all other political parties matches us, then thats it. On IREV, Obi win. We gonna show the collation
garfield1:

You cannot do it.you dont have enough agents snd police copies won't match yours
Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by carl90(m): 1:09pm On May 16, 2023
Right from the outset,it was obvious that the presidential election that held in Rivers state was massively rigged by Wike for apc.
The governor wasn't even subtle about it.
He made the rigging very very obvious.
And Rivers state is just one state
that these discrepancies in the result have been discovered.
What of the other states, especially in the North?
Shame on all those that undermined our electoral process in the past presidential and gubernatorial election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by Bringbackmandat: 1:09pm On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:

Your opinion isn't fact nor reality under the law

Wike might buy votes through his 200k agent which is morally wrong, but saying the votes were rigged is abit of exaggeration
so buying of votes is not rigging abi? Are you normal?
Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by NwekereNdokl: 1:11pm On May 16, 2023
Nigerian election
Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by wirinet(m): 1:13pm On May 16, 2023
garfield1:

Csn you honestly say the north and west will vote obi
The north East and North West will not vote Obi for obvious reasons, but the North Central voted Obi. In the West Urban Areas where there are lots of other tribes and lots of Yorubas that were disappointed with APC voted Obi. Remember Afenifere, OBJ and some prominent Yorubas supported Obi. Also remember Obi lived, worked and did business in Lagos for decades.

But in the South South and South East, why will the people vote Tinubu. APC and Tinubu were never popular or accepted there.
Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by Bringbackmandat: 1:14pm On May 16, 2023
Pmedia7787:

There is a clause in the power play...it's the turn of the south, atiku wasn't supposed to.be there on the first place
Atiku was not supposed to be there says who? If this election is cancelled, Atiku will win the reelection.
Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by garfield1: 1:14pm On May 16, 2023
DMerciful:
If all other political parties matches us, then thats it. On IREV, Obi win. We gonna show the collation

You dont compare with other parties but inec and police.obi did not win on irev sir.inec are not stupid to post that obi won on irev
Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by joshuaedem(m): 1:16pm On May 16, 2023
All humans have brain but few have sense, irrespective of who we support or voted, truth should always remain above our individual sentiments. At your age and experience, if any, would you hand over your destiny to a drug Lord with your eyes wide open? Try reasoning well please.
Ireportlive:
cool

5% uploaded were blurry

Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by garfield1: 1:16pm On May 16, 2023
wirinet:

The north East and North West will not vote Obi for obvious reasons, but the North Central voted Obi. In the West Urban Areas where there are lots of other tribes and lots of Yorubas that were disappointed with APC voted Obi. Remember Afenifere, OBJ and some prominent Yorubas supported Obi. Also remember Obi lived, worked and did business in Lagos for decades.

But in the South South and South East, why will the people vote Tinubu. APC and Tinubu were never popular or accepted there.

Overall,the yorubas voted tinubu.obi won the Christian dominated areas of north central while losing the Muslim areas massively.in the ss,obi won but tinubu and atiku got good votes.so how would obi have won?
Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by Ken4Christ: 1:17pm On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

5% uploaded were blurry

The fraud in Rivers state was repeated in many other states. Let the investigation continue. This is the worst manipulation in the history of election in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by Agadinaagwuofe: 1:18pm On May 16, 2023
garfield1:

Because inec did not correctly collate their results

Are you saying if the election was collated correctly Uzodimma would have won? That is very untrue, the most popular candidates were Uche nwosu and Ihedioha. There is no way Uzodimma would have won but the foolishness of the whole quagmire rested on the counsels of Ihedioha who fails to file counter affidavit to x-ray and quash the "unsubstantiated results" that Uzodimma was parading giving rise to the technicality decision.
Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by wirinet(m): 1:19pm On May 16, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
cos PDP APC is more rooted in Ogun state... And they're aren't swayed by religious factor that Made Obi win Lagos plateau nassarawa Cross river Edo.. majority of Yoruba no Care about religion...

Which rooted in Ogun State? Was Labour Party rooted in Lagos, Abuja or even Anambra? People voted for Labour as a protest vote against APC and PDP than any rooted or structures. In Lagos how many Labour Party offices were there. In the whole of Ikorodu, I did not see one Labour party office.
Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by Ireportlive: 1:20pm On May 16, 2023
joshuaedem:
All humans have brain but few have sense, irrespective of who we support or voted, truth should always remain above our individual sentiments. At your age and experience, if any, would you hand over your destiny to a drug Lord with your eyes wide open? Try reasoning well please.

Joshua honestly I am not insultive but your biology teacher is an idiot

Brain is available for all human so are the five key senses of touch, sight, taste , hearing and smelling

And if at your age you don't know this then you fit in the class of your biology teachers IQ range

Now to the subject.... Only a miserable child of an under achieving idiot of a father would think Tinubu is a drug dealer even after all explanation by FBI on links to money laundering
Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by RoyalUc(m): 1:21pm On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

5% uploaded were blurry

I don't know why some of you are like this.
If the results could be manipulated in a place like Rivers State, 'a PDP' State where nobody, including you will believe APC would win, what makes you think I can't be easily done in the north?
Have you forgotten Adamawa saga?

Re: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC by Ken4Christ: 1:21pm On May 16, 2023
garfield1:

Overall,the yorubas voted tinubu.obi won the Christian dominated areas of north central while losing the Muslim areas massively.in the ss,obi won but tinubu and atiku got good votes.so how would obi have won?

Obi swept 3 geopolitical zones namely, South East, South South and North Central. And he got favorable votes in the remaining three.

He even won Taraba in North East, Kaduna in North West except for the manipulations.

Let the investigation continue. It will shock you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo / PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) / Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.