Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? (18994 Views)

London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom / R-kelly Saga And The Role Of Good Parenting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by creolehunt: 11:41pm On May 16, 2023
Jakumo:
That picture of a man beating an underage girl on her ass just makes my blood boil. I would love to face that man in hand-to-hand combat to see how well such a sick sexual pervert can handle himself against a real man versed in martial arts

Hows he a "sexual pervert"? Pray tell. And hows she different from the boy in the last image?

1 Like

Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by Kobojunkie: 11:46pm On May 16, 2023
alcuin:
Don't mind him. Tell me the kind of discussion you want to have with a 9 year old.
You are kidding, right? When you were 9-years-old were you completely dumb or something? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by Kobojunkie: 11:48pm On May 16, 2023
LeyeWrites:
No be only discussions... All the western woke mind
I was reading newspapers at age 6. I wasn't daft or dumb and yes, I was able to reason as early as 6 years of age. Kids are not imbe_ciles that you think they cannot be talked to. It may take them some time to get it but you continue until they do. It is how they learn. No one comes into this world prewired with knowledge of any or everything. They learn by picking these things up as they go. Flogging it into them does not help them in learning anything aside from the fact that if you are around you are a hindrance to their freedom. That is why the same kids you flog go on to become arseholes and crooks as adults. They never got to in fact learn anything real. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by seanwilliam(m): 11:57pm On May 16, 2023
Geovanni412:

Flogging is ineffective because you cannot flog away reality

A hungry man will do whatever that is necessary to survive

Prisoners can plan for 10 years to escape a prison

What makes people think that flogging is correction is beyond me?

The most effective form of punishment is psychological control

That's why a woman can control a man despite being half his size

99% of people will read this and pass,
What you said here can never be thought in schools or anywhere. Infact, there’s 80% chances that people won’t understand this even if they experience it.
You must be extremely smart , I mean a super intelligent person to say the bolded
I’ll love to be your friend !.

1 Like

Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by seanwilliam(m): 11:59pm On May 16, 2023
Benjaniblinks:

But the underage boy flogged on the ass is okay right?
the guy is a stealthy simp.
Like he singled out and defended the girl but intentionally ignored the boy ( funnily enough , in the picture above, the boy was having it harder than the girl)

1 Like

Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by ModCaller: 12:09am On May 17, 2023
VinnyBaba:
OP, good Topic.

There are some Kids that seems to have been born Gentle.
They are calm, and take Correction Quickly. smiley

But U see some Kids, they are STUBBORN, WILD, DISOBEDIENT and REBELLIOUS.😕
They get hidden Joys in Annoying their Parents and Peeps Around. 😒

Such Kids needs to be FLOGGED Mercilessly from Age 4,5yrs upwards to kill such Negative traits. sad

This is how you people kill potentials in Africa because you're too lazy to learn.

Continue killing that negative trait. We always term what we don't know how to control negative.

Light will enter Nigeria one day
Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by seanwilliam(m): 12:12am On May 17, 2023
Beating na him make me no Dey social till now .

When I was young , I would go out to play from morning till night , na torch light my mama go Dey use to find me for neigborhood , my papa was working with a construction company then , if my mama don report me to him, chai I don finish that day . Dem go beat me like a criminal.
Till now, if I go out wether to visit person or to buy something or social gathering, I will always feel the urge to go back home as soon as possible. 7pm, my mind go don Dey my house, even if I no get anything to do. ( now I’m old enough small to be father too o grin and the fear still Dey affect me till now). And no matter
The situation , it’s extremely unlikely for me to sleep over for person house , as in I must reach my house o, even if I travel and lodge, e go still Dey do me like mske I don Dey house,
My parents frowned at omota lifestyles grin , now ehn, if you jam me for street, I look so responsible and mature sotey , u go think say na deeper life dem brought me up, but na lie, I be confirm pako.

Yes, beating works on some kids ( like me)

But I won’t raise my kids with beating . It affected my social life,

3 Likes

Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by Spanki(f): 12:14am On May 17, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Despite all the flogging, we are still the most corrupt nation. High rate of internet fraud, hook up.

Flogging never actually worked.

Many parents flogg and gave up. Children revolt and fight back. Children become more dangerous and beast mode is activated.

Alot of children want to stay away from home.

At the end the flogging will at a point be needless. That is when most parent use the real parenting skills of advise and pleading.

You can not flog an 18 year old. He will fight you.

I think real parenting is the ability to use the other forms of effective punishment and reward approach. Because advise is the best.

In school the most notorious are still the most flogged. Did they stop being notorious? No.

The most pampered are more willing to excel academically.

In parenting, the ability to use the carrot and stick approach effectively works to a very large extent.

Children get use to beating and it becomes ineffective.

At a point you would not be able to beat that child. What will you do?

This is Africa where we we teach morals to children and encourage corruption of adults

Spits

In Africa is where a Father teaches his children not to steal while he loots his place of work endlessly

We actually are too lazy in African schools to imbibe theories of parenting and teaching. We prefer the easier route. Using pain and fear.

If many Nigeria teachers were living abroad they will learn patience and respect for children rights.

We most certainly do not respect that in Nigeria.

Many wealthy politicians sent their children to these schools in Nigeria where no one hits their children.

These same children end up the in elite and political class. They very confident and outspoken.

Flogging is for the poor.

Flogging is between 3.6years-10 years old. After then nothing sinks. Sorry...

3 Likes

Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by atheistandproud(m): 12:40am On May 17, 2023
abbey621:

In life anything done out of balance or improperly would yield bad results. The same applies to flogging or physical discipline. The first step in parenting is teaching, if a child does not know right from wrong, good from evil then how can such a child behave appropriately? Flogging cannot and will not replace proper communication and learning.

Now to your point, Nigeria is highly corrupt just like all the other countries that share these three things:

1. Poverty ( Unemployment, Underemployment, Bigotry, Nepotism etc)
2. Insecurity & Lack of Amenities
2. A failed system

Give Nigerians a system like the USA and I guarantee you Nigerians would perform excellently.......Case in point, look at the numerous folks wey dey jaapa to America. Majority of them behave themselves. They pay taxes, wear seat belts, follow road signs, respect the cops, maintain proper hygiene etc.

If those same people had remained in Nigeria, it is very possible that majority of them would be just as corrupt as the government. This only proves that you cannot say flogging works or does not work based on the corruption in Nigeria, rather we must look at the overall picture.

LEt's compare Nigeria to a country where they rarely flog their children, the gold ol USA. How are the American born students performing in schools? What percentage of the kids end up being drug users? How many of the female kids end up having juvenile sex? How many turn to violence and become mass murderers?

If your theory on flogging was correct, shouldn't a country like the USA raise one of the best set of kids on the planet? The reality is that compared to the 1960s and 1970s, American born kids are 10 times more rotten. Upon all the children's rights, the relationship between parents and their kids is at an all time low. The family system is a joke now and as early as 15 these kids are emancipating themselves from frying pan to fire. In life anything done out of balance or improperly would yield bad results, whether it is flogging or being padi padi with your kids!

Hear hear

As an ex teacher who tried the American style. I'll agree wholeheartedly with you. I shouted and talked and shouted till my voiced cracked. An experienced hand told me 8 years ago, "buy water cane and lay it on your desk". Mr Omokaro, good man.

The next day, I bought the biggest canes I could find and put them on my desk in full view of the class. After issuing a few lashes to those who tested my resolve, I never had to shout again.

5 Likes

Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by Nobody: 12:42am On May 17, 2023
grin grin Since the Good Book says,
"Spare The Rod And Spoil The Child"
Then, Case Closed!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:42am On May 17, 2023
suxkill:
Omo Na flogging reset my brain. My mum will even tie us up and apply pepper or raw yam water that will scratch you so that you can't defend ones self while the beating is going on.

This isn’t discipline, it’s sadism and even prisoners are protected from cruel and unusual punishments like this. This is really disturbing. What makes people think about these methods of torturing children?

2 Likes

Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by emorse(m): 12:47am On May 17, 2023
suxkill:
Omo Na flogging reset my brain. My mum will even tie us up and apply pepper or raw yam water that will scratch you so that you can't defend ones self while the beating is going on.

Thank God for her beating, maybe l for don be nuisance. Btw I'll might not apply that same method to my kids.

I personally think punishments are better.
You dey mind dem Oyinbo wannabes? One of them has been ranting on this same thread on how he can't wait to get into a fist fight with an adult whom he could easily have a conversation with yet he's against caning a child you has no idea of right or wrong or actions and consequences. Talk about "selective wokeness/civility". The "oyinbos" whom they see as gods do punish their kids as a means of correction when the need arises. Take a look at the clip below. Though it is from a movie, it shows that the ideas isn't alien to them.

https://youtube.com/shorts/LEm0ClYwxLo?feature=share

Moderation I think is key. Go too hard or too soft, you create a monster.

NB: My mum did the trick for me. One of the many things I appreciate about her.

1 Like

Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by bepositive11: 12:52am On May 17, 2023
efficiencie:

Flogging works signs and wonders. A child does not have a sense of actions and consequences and you must simulate consequences for bad actions instead of allowing the child bear the real consequences. The wise man said "foolishness abounds in the heart of a child and the rod of correction shall drive it far from him". Even erring women also need the "rod" of correction to set their ass straight. So spare the rod and spoil the babe.

If you want your child to believe that flogging is the consequence for their bad actions, what happens when you are not there? They will do those bad actions because you are not their to flog them so the consequences you made them believe don't exist.

If you child or woman flogged you for making mistakes, would you like it? Why flog them if you know that you won't like to be flogged?
Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by bepositive11: 12:54am On May 17, 2023
You are one of the few people making sense here.

I still can't understand how people are against man beating woman saying that it is domestic violence but they will still come and say that it is okay to beat a child. The child is much more helpless and vulnerable. It is pure wickedness to beat a child

Jakumo:

Your parents brought you up right and treated you with the respect that you in turn will reciprocate to them for as long as they live. The next generation of your family will also grow up emotionally stable, successful, more fulfilled, and humane adults in all regards due to that exemplary start given to you in life by your wise and loving parents.

Demeaning and even injuring a person of ANY age, with mindless violent aggression should be a jailable offense in Nigeria exactly as it is in the civilized nations of this planet. Former Lagos State Governor Raji Fashola recognized the importance of non-violent conduct by outlawing all such madness in Lagos State before he left office for greater heights as a minister in Abuja.
Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by bepositive11: 12:57am On May 17, 2023
benqo01:
They re children who get flogged and still become wayward,

some get flogged and that instills descipline in them

Some never got flogged but still got discipline( my case)

Some never got flogged but still wayward

Our parents never flogged us trust me we also helped ourselves as children we are family men now with children,we saved our parent the stress cos we could differentiate what is wrong and what is right

When you have good children u hv dem just Thank God e no easy at all

Flogging doesn't instill discipline. It instills heartlessness. It damages a child's ability to feel empathy. It breaks down the child psychologically. It is abuse not discipline.
Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by emorse(m): 1:00am On May 17, 2023
abbey621:

In life anything done out of balance or improperly would yield bad results. The same applies to flogging or physical discipline. The first step in parenting is teaching, if a child does not know right from wrong, good from evil then how can such a child behave appropriately? Flogging cannot and will not replace proper communication and learning.

Now to your point, Nigeria is highly corrupt just like all the other countries that share these three things:

1. Poverty ( Unemployment, Underemployment, Bigotry, Nepotism etc)
2. Insecurity & Lack of Amenities
2. A failed system

Give Nigerians a system like the USA and I guarantee you Nigerians would perform excellently.......Case in point, look at the numerous folks wey dey jaapa to America. Majority of them behave themselves. They pay taxes, wear seat belts, follow road signs, respect the cops, maintain proper hygiene etc.

If those same people had remained in Nigeria, it is very possible that majority of them would be just as corrupt as the government. This only proves that you cannot say flogging works or does not work based on the corruption in Nigeria, rather we must look at the overall picture.

LEt's compare Nigeria to a country where they rarely flog their children, the gold ol USA. How are the American born students performing in schools? What percentage of the kids end up being drug users? How many of the female kids end up having juvenile sex? How many turn to violence and become mass murderers?

If your theory on flogging was correct, shouldn't a country like the USA raise one of the best set of kids on the planet? The reality is that compared to the 1960s and 1970s, American born kids are 10 times more rotten. Upon all the children's rights, the relationship between parents and their kids is at an all time low. The family system is a joke now and as early as 15 these kids are emancipating themselves from frying pan to fire. In life anything done out of balance or improperly would yield bad results, whether it is flogging or being padi padi with your kids!
The sense in this comment is clear enough yet my "wanna - gonna" people with LAFL (Locally Acquired Foreign Lifestyle) Syndrome will bite your head off.

Permit me to add that the Chinese tend to be very strict with the upbringing of their kids and they're doing extremely well for themselves.
Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by sprints1: 1:11am On May 17, 2023
Jakumo:
That picture of a man beating an underage girl on her ass just makes my blood boil. I would love to face that man in hand-to-hand combat to see how well such a sick sexual pervert can handle himself against a real man versed in martial arts
lol... where e for beat am foot or head. Back when I was in Anglican grammar school one man mr jire e dey flog girls anyhow for yansh dem girls for our class chop beating for yansh like 2moro no dey. This olaju don make everybody kolomental. Don't flog a child till d child insults you anyhow. BTW I be teacher too but lost interest because of the pressures from parent can't handle that the whole school wants u to treat this rotten children as eggs. Mschew u dey see chrisland now see as the children be like uncouth pikin. Don't quote me. I once taught in that useless school. Even me beat children for yansh when I was teaching in public school.

3 Likes

Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by alyarmouk(m): 1:26am On May 17, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

grin okay her neck would have been better.

With oraimo cord

2 Likes

Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by ddeola: 1:51am On May 17, 2023
Yes o, even the Holy scriptures talk am well well. Proverbs 13:24, Proverbs 22:15, Proverbs 23: 13-14, etc however it must be done in love and with caution. You don't beat a child anyhow and with anger and you don't do it to inflict any harm on the child.

Let's be honest, if dem no flog us well well when we dey small, do you think we will be this disciplined? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by Cassandraloius: 2:20am On May 17, 2023
I was thoroughly beaten when I was a kid, and was used to it, when I moved out of my parents house to stay with another family, thier method of punishment was totally different, they didn't hit me for a day, they prefer to punish you In a very hard way, told me things that my parents would just use cane instead, I felt like going back to my parents house but on the other hand I stayed back, this made me see life from another perspective.

Yes, it's not wrong to cane a child, at least once in a while, with love and caution, but once it becomes a habit of hitting them everyday, the child might get used to it and see it as nothing.
A child that wants to be corrupt will be no matter how well you discipline that child.

I'm not too proud to beg, kindly check my signature. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by efficiencie(m): 2:23am On May 17, 2023
bepositive11:

If you want your child to believe that flogging is the consequence for their bad actions, what happens when you are not there? They will do those bad actions because you are not their to flog them so the consequences you made them believe don't exist.

If you child or woman flogged you for making mistakes, would you like it? Why flog them if you know that you won't like to be flogged?

You missed my point. The flogging is just a simulation of the consequences. So first before flogging you have to present the errant child with the real consequences of his or her actions and how costly it is to address the consequence then you proceed to flog the child. This makes the child associate the simulated consequence with the real consequence. When you are not there the child will understand that his or her actions will come with consequences that he or she must be ready to face. Parents who violate this approach to flogging and flog for the sake of venting their anger end up hardening their child.

1 Like

Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by efficiencie(m): 2:25am On May 17, 2023
Jakumo:

No chit Sherlock. Just be ready to spend time in jail when you murder a child with your mindless violence.

Flogging your child and murdering your child are two different things. If your child grows up never knowing that consequences follow actions he or she will ultimately become a hazard to himself or herself.

2 Likes

Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by bepositive11: 2:46am On May 17, 2023
efficiencie:

You missed my point. The flogging is just a simulation of the consequences. So first before flogging you have to present the errant child with the real consequences of his or her actions and how costly it is to address the consequence then you proceed to flog the child. This makes the child associate the simulated consequence with the real consequence. When you are not there the child will understand that his or her actions will come with consequences that he or she must be ready to face. Parents who violate this approach to flogging and flog for the sake of venting their anger end up hardening their child.

Why can't you present the child with the consequences without flogging them? What do you gain from flogging them?

As a child, when you did something wrong, didn't you know that you made a mistake? Did you need your parents to flog you before you knew that you made a mistake?

I hated my parents flogging me with passion. Till this day I don't understand how you people are okay with a man or woman flogging a child but not okay with a man flogging a woman or a woman flogging a man.

What would you do if someone flogged you today? Won't you call it abuse? Won't you flog them back? It's because children are vulnerable and helpless that's why you people flog them anyhow.
Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by Staphylococcus: 4:07am On May 17, 2023
bepositive11:

Why can't you present the child with the consequences without flogging them? What do you gain from flogging them?

As a child, when you did something wrong, didn't you know that you made a mistake? Did you need your parents to flog you before you knew that you made a mistake?

I hated my parents flogging me with passion. Till this day I don't understand how you people are okay with a man or woman flogging a child but not okay with a man flogging a woman or a woman flogging a man.

What would you do if someone flogged you today? Won't you call it abuse? Won't you flog them back? It's because children are vulnerable and helpless that's why you people flog them anyhow.

Hello! Flogging is valid and it’s the best way to instill discipline in a child.

That’s why you can see the wide line of etiquette and morals between an African and Western kids. Discipline, humility, respect, cleanliness and hardworking is instilled in us right from our youthful days, and why we mostly turn out to be the best in our domains, in any part of the world.

Slap and hood flexible cane is like vitamins to an African kid. It sets boundaries and consequences

1 Like

Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by Bukola94: 4:26am On May 17, 2023
seanwilliam:
Beating na him make me no Dey social till now .

When I was young , I would go out to play from morning till night , na torch light my mama go Dey use to find me for neigborhood , my papa was working with a construction company then , if my mama don report me to him, chai I don finish that day . Dem go beat me like a criminal.
Till now, if I go out wether to visit person or to buy something or social gathering, I will always feel the urge to go back home as soon as possible. 7pm, my mind go don Dey my house, even if I no get anything to do. ( now I’m old enough small to be father too o grin and the fear still Dey affect me till now). And no matter
The situation , it’s extremely unlikely for me to sleep over for person house , as in I must reach my house o, even if I travel and lodge, e go still Dey do me like mske I don Dey house,
My parents frowned at omota lifestyles grin , now ehn, if you jam me for street, I look so responsible and mature sotey , u go think say na deeper life dem brought me up, but na lie, I be confirm pako.

Yes, beating works on some kids ( like me)

But I won’t raise my kids with beating . It affected my social life,
same with me, beating makes me to loss confident and I hardly tolerate nonsense from girls or ladies who I am far older than
Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by VinnyBaba: 4:30am On May 17, 2023
Slayar:
Humans are moved by fear and greed. The best way to pass across a message sometimes is by flogging,hitting ,spanking or anything you want to call it.

When a child about 2 yrs tries to stick their hands in the socket or gas, you can't explain to that child ,you need to spank them right there.

Another example is that of a kid that was playing along the road ,he almost got hit by a bike man,I told his mum to spank him,he cried .Next time he will remember the reason he was spanked ,"don't play beside the road" .

Don't do it too much but yes,you need to whoop kids in their early years. If you do it well within the formative years ,you won't have to worry from around 12yrs.

Thanks for ur Comments.

When I see some Nigerian Parents trying to form to Woke or Modern,
I just laugh @them.

Its Because they have NOT met Unruly and Stubborn kids.

You will see a little Child standing by the Roadside and using his hand to touch any Car that zooms past. shocked sad

Such a Behaviour calls for FLOGGING or any other Displinary measure. 😒
Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by ceejay80s(m): 4:36am On May 17, 2023
Jakumo:
So flogging an underage boy is ok, oga it's part of learning, we all passed through it in primary school
Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by bepositive11: 4:40am On May 17, 2023
If someone flogs you for making a mistake today, what will you do to them?

Flogging is physical abuse not discipline. You don't have to hurt a child physically or psychologically in the name of discipline.

Keep flogging the empathy out of your children. There's no point trying to explain to you.

And stop comparing Western children with African children. Regardless of whether they are Western or African, children who were brought up in loving and healthy environments with no form of abuse are the best behaved.

Staphylococcus:

Hello! Flogging is valid and it’s the best way to instill discipline in a child.

That’s why you can see the wide line of etiquette and morals between an African and Western kids. Discipline, humility, respect, cleanliness and hardworking is instilled in us right from our youthful days, and why we mostly turn out to be the best in our domains, in any part of the world.

Slap and hood flexible cane is like vitamins to an African kid. It sets boundaries and consequences
Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by bergs2: 4:44am On May 17, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Despite all the flogging, we are still the most corrupt nation. High rate of internet fraud, hook up.

Flogging never actually worked.

Many parents flogg and gave up. Children revolt and fight back. Children become more dangerous and beast mode is activated.

Alot of children want to stay away from home.

At the end the flogging will at a point be needless. That is when most parent use the real parenting skills of advise and pleading.

You can not flog an 18 year old. He will fight you.

I think real parenting is the ability to use the other forms of effective punishment and reward approach. Because advise is the best.

In school the most notorious are still the most flogged. Did they stop being notorious? No.

The most pampered are more willing to excel academically.

In parenting, the ability to use the carrot and stick approach effectively works to a very large extent.

Children get use to beating and it becomes ineffective.

At a point you would not be able to beat that child. What will you do?

This is Africa where we we teach morals to children and encourage corruption of adults

Spits

In Africa is where a Father teaches his children not to steal while he loots his place of work endlessly

We actually are too lazy in African schools to imbibe theories of parenting and teaching. We prefer the easier route. Using pain and fear.

If many Nigeria teachers were living abroad they will learn patience and respect for children rights.

We most certainly do not respect that in Nigeria.

Many wealthy politicians sent their children to these schools in Nigeria where no one hits their children.

These same children end up the in elite and political class. They very confident and outspoken.

Flogging is for the poor.

Op, have you children of your own that you have raised before, if yes, then how did you raise them; if not, then wait until you have yours, because until then, you aren't permitted to talk until you experience what parents go through in raising a single child.

We have a lot of "internet" and "perfectionist" ideas these days. All lofty ideas yet no substance.

2 Likes

Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by wolement: 4:45am On May 17, 2023
Chinese still flogs and use other form of physical discipline. The western nations dont. Which part is more productive and free from all manner of madness. Children understand two things pain or pleasure. All these I will talk sense into him will really work on four years old, good luck.
Re: Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? by fredoooooo: 4:47am On May 17, 2023
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Temperament Issues : A Choleric Woman / “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage / Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.