Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,860 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking (54022 Views)

Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by Menclothing: 10:34am On May 16, 2023
I use to order food from her online she only had 3k followers
June last year she open restaurant

She had 96k followers

Within 2days 1m followers

Grace

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by dazzlingd(m): 10:34am On May 16, 2023
BloomingDale:

Always I face me, I face you person talking rubbish. Orishirishi underachiever.
Of course I this type of response is unexpected.
I know the GWR means so much to you.
You can send me a dm and let me know how much you charge for a night
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by BloomingDale(f): 10:36am On May 16, 2023
dazzlingd:

Of course I this type of response is unexpected.
I know the GWR means so much to you.
You can send me a dm and let me know how much you charge for a night

You can’t afford me, even until your fourth generation.
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by Assassina: 10:38am On May 16, 2023
BrotherFolake:
😎

Buhari in conjunction with APC have used Nigerians, especially Youths to play gambling, that's why he called them Lazy Youths.

Nothing is moving in this country called Nigeria, instead of Buhari to do something meaningful about it, he decided to use this lady called Hilda Baci to distract Nigerians🇳🇬

Buhari is aboutto secure another Loan, and nobody is talking about it
they were not called lazy youths by mistake undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by Angelfrost(m): 10:38am On May 16, 2023
g824530177:
Now lets prepare for May 29th.

That's if there won't be another national distraction before then...!

Ask at now, most people have forgotten that there is a crucial election tribunal going on.
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by Odogwuzack: 10:38am On May 16, 2023
g824530177:

Thank you.

I have my Aso ebi already. cool
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by Chinny024(f): 10:39am On May 16, 2023
Rahkman:
but if she open am for you you go chook mouth inside

Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️..this one off me oooo...
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by Itisallright: 10:40am On May 16, 2023
Sorry i knew this country don fastrate you but nevertheless celebrate for once, eba onire yo, it might be your turn tomorrow, if this is don in western countries, you be among people celebrating them. You can't condemned BB nija, Big brother and still condemn hard working girl if all is well... pele
dazzlingd:
angry

I’m going to say this, I know majority are extremely dumb and won’t like this post.

What exactly is this celebration for?
A Guinness world record?
This is something that should be for fun fact and this is just way too overhyped.

Have we all gone mad in this country?

I guess the government should declare a national holiday to celebrate this win. And she should be declared as one of the heroes of our father land.

This is Idiocy, mediocrity, irrelevance at its peak.
You should all cover your faces in shame..
Maybe you can all try breaking one of these GWR records;

1. Smell the most armpits and feet
2. Grow the longest beards
3. Have the bushiest armpit hair
4. Use your nose to type the most words

And probably, Biden will call you to congratulate you.

Awon oponu radarada

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by dazzlingd(m): 10:42am On May 16, 2023
Itisallright:
Sorry i knew this country don fastrate you but nevertheless celebrate for once, eba onire yo, it might be your turn tomorrow, if this is don in western countries, you be among people celebrating them

Save your lamentations, I don’t live in Nigeria

This is an everyday thing in western countries and it is just for fun fact, it will never call for a national attention
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by gfelo(m): 10:42am On May 16, 2023
what could one be cooking for 100hrs hope no be calabar otumokpor
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by Itisallright: 10:44am On May 16, 2023
Its not must you're in naija before you get fastrated, Naija can br heaven to so many countries... pele once again
dazzlingd:

Save your lamentations, I don’t live in Nigeria

This is an everyday thing in western countries and it is just for fun fact, it will never call for a national attention
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by dazzlingd(m): 10:45am On May 16, 2023
BloomingDale:

You can’t afford me, even until your fourth generation.

Let’s try it. People make noise too much online lol, dm me and we can strike a deal
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by BloomingDale(f): 10:46am On May 16, 2023
dazzlingd:

Let’s try it. People make noise too much online lol, dm me and we can strike a deal

As I said you cannot afford me. I swear even if you have a billion dollars you cannot afford me.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by Oesophagus99(m): 10:49am On May 16, 2023
frndfghtr:
One bra one pant, no bath for 100 hrs that gender underneath

🤩🤩🤩 Pervert sighted!
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by dazzlingd(m): 10:50am On May 16, 2023
BloomingDale:

As I said you cannot afford me. I swear even if you have a billion dollars you cannot afford me.

Lol, well I don’t have a billion dollars. But I have enough to meet some luxuries. And you are very much affordable
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by N3TRAL: 10:50am On May 16, 2023
BloomingDale:

I can 😂
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by GodShowmemercy(f): 10:53am On May 16, 2023
Itohanmiwa:
Omo we don enter one chance for nairaland hand be that o, everywhere na so so Hilda this basi this. Abeg make una give us break and move more intellectual topics to frontpage.
sorry ,e pain u, I understand how you feel
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by GodHimself: 10:53am On May 16, 2023
Congrats to her.

And cheers to the uncelebrated world records Nigerians break everyday.
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by BluntCrazeMan: 10:54am On May 16, 2023
frndfghtr:
2 she was my girl friend
Whoever that is her boyfriend is supposed to be there almost all through,, and be cheering her up all the way.
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by BluntCrazeMan: 10:55am On May 16, 2023
Jones4190:
she has 30 minute rest everyday
30mins every 6-hours..
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by Cmanforall: 10:59am On May 16, 2023
Reportupdate:
Hilda Baci Finally Switched Off Her Gas and Officially Stopped Cooking, She officially stopped cooking for 100hours 40min

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS8gIYZ3jH8
Did she poo at all all these while?

Asking for a friend
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by BloomingDale(f): 11:00am On May 16, 2023
dazzlingd:

Lol, well I don’t have a billion dollars. But I have enough to meet some luxuries. And you are very much affordable

N3TRAL:

I can 😂

Sometimes having too much money and being able to afford most things can make one become depressed. Read between the lines, I’m not motivated by money.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by gimakon2(m): 11:02am On May 16, 2023
frndfghtr:
One bra one pant, no bath for 100 hrs that gender underneath

She clean pass you sir, Stop making noise.
You see women as only sex objects, i pray you end well.

Mxm
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by N3TRAL: 11:04am On May 16, 2023
BloomingDale:

Sometimes having too much money and being able to afford most things can make one become depressed. Read between the lines, I’m not motivated by money.

I can still afford you. When you said I "billion dollar". I already knew.
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by BloomingDale(f): 11:08am On May 16, 2023
N3TRAL:

I can still afford you. When you said I "billion dollar". I already knew.

Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by qtx(m): 11:14am On May 16, 2023
Reportupdate:
Hilda Baci Finally Switched Off Her Gas and Officially Stopped Cooking, She officially stopped cooking for 100hours 40min

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS8gIYZ3jH8
But they are yet to tell us those who ate all those 90 delicacies they said she prepared. grin Congrats Hilda, Congrats Nigeria.
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by N3TRAL: 11:16am On May 16, 2023
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by Boyooosa(m): 11:19am On May 16, 2023
g824530177:

grin grin grin grin

Let's go back to our grind
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by slowice(m): 11:22am On May 16, 2023
Omo endorsement go chase her
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by IntelligentGoat: 11:23am On May 16, 2023
grin
This reminds me of Ukwa song
frndfghtr:
2 she was my girl friend
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by Versal: 11:29am On May 16, 2023
No body is talking about
the fact that she is a beautiful lady.
All of you are just interested in food
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by lalalista: 11:30am On May 16, 2023
my question is , who sent her to come and cook? i just dont understand. is it that she decided to just cook? was it just a competition? you guys cannot just come and shove incomplete information down our throats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Food Items I Purchased Today With 500 Naira In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / This Garnished Sallah Ram Got People Salivating Online / Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.