Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking (54021 Views)

Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by Moneyboyz: 11:31am On May 16, 2023
What I ordered Vs what I got, you all should please stop posting her Photoshoot pictures, that girl is black, the photoshoot is fair and beautiful which she's not fair, beautiful maybe.
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by Nobody: 11:34am On May 16, 2023
Nonsense hype.
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by frndfghtr(m): 11:50am On May 16, 2023
FireUpNow:

You are a daft person. You can't tell me the short breaks she had, she didn't change her undies. Are you her husband? Blaze off
E are u sure is not induce inside there
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:05pm On May 16, 2023
Enough of this nonsense posts please, this forum is useless anyways.
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by Lemmy123(m): 12:05pm On May 16, 2023
dazzlingd:
angry

Iโ€™m going to say this, I know majority are extremely dumb and wonโ€™t like this post.

What exactly is this celebration for?
A Guinness world record?
This is something that should be for fun fact and this is just way too overhyped.

Have we all gone mad in this country?

I guess the government should declare a national holiday to celebrate this win. And she should be declared as one of the heroes of our father land.

This is Idiocy, mediocrity, irrelevance at its peak.
You should all cover your faces in shame..
Maybe you can all try breaking one of these GWR records;

1. Smell the most armpits and feet
2. Grow the longest beards
3. Have the bushiest armpit hair
4. Use your nose to type the most words

And probably, Biden will call you to congratulate you.

Awon oponu radarada

Guy, this thing pain you o ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by shadrach77: 12:10pm On May 16, 2023
She wore one pant for 4 days grin grin
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by dazzlingd(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2023
BloomingDale:

Sometimes having too much money and being able to afford most things can make one become depressed. Read between the lines, Iโ€™m not motivated by money.

Only hypocrites will say they are not motivated by money.
Money is capable of motivating anyone and it is not a bad thing. The motivation for money is why people wake up everyday to go to work, get a job, acquire a new skill, break records, break human boundaries and solve problems.

You lie
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by BloomingDale(f): 12:30pm On May 16, 2023
dazzlingd:

Only hypocrites will say they are not motivated by money.
Money is capable of motivating anyone and it is not a bad thing. The motivation for money is why people wake up everyday to go to work, get a job, acquire a new skill, break records, break human boundaries and solve problems.

You lie

What is the relationship between motivation and having surpassed/met all or almost all your money goals?
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by mordred44: 12:58pm On May 16, 2023
frndfghtr:
One bra one pant, no bath for 100 hrs that gender underneath
Run oooooooo
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by isabi2lof: 1:06pm On May 16, 2023
frndfghtr:
One bra one pant, no bath for 100 hrs that gender underneath

Amebo , where you there cheesy

Was she not given some period of breaks ?
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by HRMK: 2:24pm On May 16, 2023
BUT WHO PAID FOR THE MATERIALS LIKE THE RAW FOOD AND THE GAS?AM SURE IT WONT BE HER!
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:19pm On May 16, 2023
Thank God she's not Ibo. Otherwise, we will not hear word for the next 10 years!
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by highness25(m): 6:25pm On May 16, 2023
Reportupdate:
Hilda Baci Finally Switched Off Her Gas and Officially Stopped Cooking, She officially stopped cooking for 100hours 40min

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS8gIYZ3jH8
Una mean say the gas de on for 4 days non stop?
Re: The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking by nisai: 10:28am On May 19, 2023
BloomingDale:

As I said you cannot afford me. I swear even if you have a billion dollars you cannot afford me.
So I took a little break and guys were already plotting to take you away? Shoo! No disappoint me oo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Food Items I Purchased Today With 500 Naira In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / This Garnished Sallah Ram Got People Salivating Online / Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.