Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) (2054 Views)

Living Besides Nigeria II / Living Besides Nigeria / 6 Ways Of Rebuilding Trust In Your Marriage After It's Been Broken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by Psiyohos: 8:30am On May 16, 2023
This life is a game, an RPG game where we come back to do everything all over again, Reincarnation.
The only way to escape the samsara (I'm Buddhist) is to leave the wheel of life and death.
Is it easy, No.

Now I will be teaching us the ways of being in Nigeria, Alchemy, mantras, madras and other sacrifice to live a good and clean life in Nigeria.
Certain accounts understand the things I'm saying like
Sisterfire and
Ourtruth247

You need this things in your house

Ash
Charcoal
Palm kernel oil
Bitterkola
Garlic
Alligator Pepper and
Salt
Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by doggedfighter(f): 8:31am On May 16, 2023
This time you will include even rat meat
Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by Psiyohos: 8:36am On May 16, 2023
1. Stop going to Church.
You are a god, you have a god inside your
bó eleda ju osha ló
Sit in your house and realise your atman, the self.
The life of all your lives. And understand its cosmic purpose. If you need help Marijuana and Alice Coltrane music can help you.

2. Fast everyday.
Learn how to fast from 6 to 12 everyday as an adult, drink Lipton or any other tea, if you want but don't eat till 12, pray in your mind, when you want to break your fast give a beggar 50 or 100 naira.

3. Be A Good Person.
Even when it doesn't favour you, be good. Learn to do the good at all times. It helps ward off evil spirit and intentions.
Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by Psiyohos: 8:43am On May 16, 2023
4. Know your mantra
For the Muslims its Allahu akbar, and other chants, for Christians its Thank you Jesus, or Help me God, for Buddhist It's Nam Myoho Rhenge Kyo.
Chant it everyday for in Nigeria we ate fighting against Principalities and Powers, hell bent in destroying us and make us to be reincarnating endlessly in this farm called Nigeria while they use our bloated carcass to drill for oil in the Future.( crazy uhn).
Why do you think Nigerians eat rice a lot even when it bloats them, why are we heavier and fatter than our forefathers whose food was beans. We keep giving birth to ignorant children and use television to drone them for this capitalist prison.

1 Like

Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by Psiyohos: 8:56am On May 16, 2023
The Importance of Coconut Water:
Which you can drink and also to wash one's head
It detoxifies and cleanse one off evil intentions

In this game nothing, us ordinary. Unexplained sickness like Blood Pressure and continuous fever are sometimes more than they seem.

6. INCENSE
Incensing the room and the house can help ward off bad spirits, especially If you stay in a Rented apartment, Sometimes the room feels hot or you just can't sleep. Or a funny feeling, unexplainable mosquitos and bed bugs ( funny bah) yes.
Maybe it's time to Incense the room

7. SALT WATER BATH.
When you come from work and or you feel tired at waking, a salt water bath and drink (not all the time) cleanses the hologram of this reality (our body).
Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by Psiyohos: 9:39am On May 16, 2023
FEAR:
A BIG FACTOR in Nigeria, the black man is treated like a child because, Pastors, Imams, Lecturers, office Bosses use fear to imprison and brain wash people.
They use this fear to shout and command you, some people take "ijaya" so that when to talk to you, you will be shaking.

You need to implore and use thr spirit of ancestors to move above fear.
Learn how to remain food in the pot for your ancestors your dead parents and grandparents are still very much around waiting for you to channel their energy.

Go to a Cemetery around you, buy dates and pour it there, cook moi moi and put it by the road of your street either early in the morning or late at night.

Learn how to leave your hair either man or woman, men keep afro or dreadlocks, women should keep dreadlocks and not waste money on attachments.

If anyone wants to plan something you will be warned, if they do, they will give you the solution in a dream.
Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by Psiyohos: 10:41am On May 16, 2023
MONEY:

Well what is money, how many of it do you have, how many do you need?

Many people in this country are living baskets, they are just under the tap and the water is sieving through.
HOW MUCH BE YOUR OWN INSIDE?

Inside all your waka waka inside sun, how much be your own
Let's say you hold 10k how much is your own
Ehn, I wan subscribe, I wan plait hair, my cloth don reach to change,
Mumu!!!

You are in the transaction of things And never owning anything.
Discard all these modern distractions and invention

Buy land, buy goats, own property.
Bill Gates bought 1.2 million acres of land, you don't even have 1 acre.

Learn how to sit down quietly and save.
Learn to manage money.

Ask yourself what is the cheapest way to live in Nigeria, how are these Northerners surviving with very little income and how can I use that to maximise my own.

Watch them, learn from them and know the investment that truly matter
Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by Psiyohos: 10:48am On May 16, 2023
NOTHING GOOD IS EVER FERVENTLY ADVERTISED

This is the maxim to hold to heart in Nigeria.
Nothing that is good will ever be told to you with celerity and fervour. Know that the Average Nigerian will not see gold and tell you where to get it, it is anything that will drain or take from you that they will advertise to no end .

Crypto currency- A lie
Church - A lie
Get rich quick and pyramid scheme - A lie
Be a good worker- A lie
Modern day fads, makeover, feminism, true love - A lie.
Covid 19 vaccine - A lie
Customs and Traditions- A lie

You don't have to do anything, you can always commit suicide. Tell them I'm not interested

Just be on the look out especially when random people come to meet you, ask them

WHO SEEKS TO GAIN FROM THIS?
ITS IMPORTANT, EHEN, To WHOM?

Be careful

2 Likes

Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by Psiyohos: 11:02am On May 16, 2023
CHILD WORSHIP.

With Westernization comes this disgusting act of worshiping and weakening the child, school bus, television, buying them everything they want, allowing misbehaviour and outright stupidity.

Children are animals and must be tamed, molded train them so thT they will train you, train them so that they can be useful to you.

Let them trek,
Send them to public school
Teach them how to fight , exercise their body and to defend themselves, the world is filled with bullies (especially. The nigerian workspace)
Don't buy television, buy books instead.
Don't buy everything they ask for
Teach them how to save
Don't spend money on their clothing.
Buy them shirts (male and female) and Teach them how to iron it
Teach them hygiene and how to respect their selves.
Don't shout at them ( it Teaches them lousiness)
Beat and correct them but not excessively.

Neighbours and people will report your children to you, don't ever FLOG THEM infront of these people, they use it to attack your children at nifht and turn their destinies upside down.
Some old women do sleep with small boys spiritually you see them harassing the boys especially if it is a shared compound.
Don't beat your children infront of strangers.
Let them know they can count on you.

Love and respect them. But don't worship them

3 Likes

Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by Psiyohos: 11:12am On May 16, 2023
WOMEN
A sad realisation for me after years of joining the bad wagon of Red pillers and fighting ignorant women who were claiming to be feminist. I myself quote ignorant and swearing away from women when I should be helping them.

Women especially igbo ladies suffer from a spiritual problem called Ogbanje, ogbanje are the mirrors they copy everything it is a spiritual and mental herding that affect most women in Nigeria.
Explained by Sister fire as the result of ignorance it will be foolish to fight ignorance with ignorance

That's why if there is a style of hair, they are plaiting the same style, a type of cloth is in vogue, they are copying it, an ideology (feminism) they copy it hook line and sinker without Questioning it.
Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by Psiyohos: 11:32am On May 16, 2023
It makes a 30 year old woman talk and behave like a child, " Treat me like a baby" for in essence they are one.
Others are hardened by the continuous barter of thier body for the simplest thing. It makes them steal and retards them.
They have to give their bodies for biscuit, sweets and call credit, In thier defence they didn't meet any man who rejected it.
Angered they leave a life that is unfeeling and resolve to never do anything without asking for money so they sell everything from Greetings to company

It is hard to Liberate them, from this some get it from being maltreated, some from being spoilt ( pride), while others comefrom trauma like rape and molestation.

You should pity women.

They are the cause of this because the inflation of the vagina lead to the ouroboros of repression where even thier own sister can deny them happiness if the younger one is being wooed. They make themselves expensive and this make poor but eager men drop thier standards for younger women, increasing pedophilia, rape and the resolve of every broken hearted lady.
They are blind and can find discernment due to their mollycuddled upbringing, every man feels like their husband.
Conditioned by novel they look at "Tall and handsome " as the only spec, they go after men that are older than them, deceive themselves that they have fallen in love, get groomed, fvckd and dumped. Then they cry and start their pogrom against guys thier age who do the same thing to young girls coming up, in an endless circle.
It's hard to explain this but if you understand that the woman doesn't have a spirit of discernment due to a lack of suffering and Catharsis. You should feel sorry for them.

To Liberate them from this spirit is quite hard. Buy things for them, buy landed property if you can, write thier names on a receipt of something valuable, marijuana can also open their eyes, but it still requires their resolve especially when they are the types that keep friends that gas them up and reify their madness

Ogbanje which is a split personality disorder mean you could be having a good time and all of a sudden she's irritated and calling everything off.

I wish I had known this in my university days, I wouldn't have been so brash to what I now see as mere ignorance.

Ogbanje are known to preach the gospel, always at the T junction of the street to preach Jesus, they don't marry on time, they stay till their 40s and 50s waiting for the right one.
They are the ones that go for evangelism, easy to brainwash and manipulate, and cannot make decision without asking another Ogbanje that will mislead them, they have mistakes and lot of abortions under their belt and will never find contentment with what they have.

It is a sad reality, but one we can manage.
Church have to die in Nigeria by All means.

2 Likes

Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by Psiyohos: 11:44am On May 16, 2023
The scramble, discontent, and ignorance means most First children in Nigeria are bastards.
The women are not yet calm and the plethora of boyfriends can be confusing.

If there should be a free DNA test a lot of marriages will end.

Our girl children should not be mollycuddled, they should be exposed to a lot of books, music and put through tough test, a lot of them without knowing suffering tend to look for assistance when the chips are down and in life sometimes the chips will be down.
Even in a rich marriage.
You can't predict life 100 percent but if you train your girl child in suffering, they will sail through all life's conditions.

3 Likes

Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by Psiyohos: 11:55am On May 16, 2023
Work, Hustle and the Karma of Money

In Buddhism, there is something called Alaya Consciousness Simply put
'Money wey no be your own no go work for you'

I know that times are tough, in your dealings and businesses, be fair to people
Don't take more than your due, don't make people cry due to your position,
The money will not work for you. We have people who made millions and come back to waste the money on their children, treating cancer

Watch it!

Not all that glitters is gold. A good sleep and peace of mind should be your goal in life.
Money comes eventually. Don't be avaricious

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by Psiyohos: 5:33pm On May 16, 2023
The Spirit of our ancestors can help us through life. That is what made the Japanese and the Chinese great, they don't discard thier ancestors and dead relatives. Some even cook and eat in front of their parents grave which is why an average China man can enter into any Bush in Nigeria and challenge any Babalawo.

While our ancestors remain famished we exalt the ancestors of the white man St. Ignatius, St. Polycarp and all the ora pro nobis.

We elevate them above us, rather than channel our own energy like Fela, like Lumumba like Nkrumah.
We become eternal slaves.
Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by Psiyohos: 5:56pm On May 16, 2023
MINIMALISM:

I have written about this time and again, don't waste the salve of your labour
Don't spend money on cloth, the cloth you wore the day before nobody will remember it, so if you spent 5k or 5H it's all in vain.

Have 5 of each cloth, 3 shoes and don't have anything in your house that you don't use,
Learn how to look for something every month to discard and dash someone, that attract its own blessings

Eat once a day.

Learn to sit quietly and meditate, listen to music and remain still, may we not be used as chess pieces for their games or human sacrifices for thier ascent.

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by SisterFire(f): 3:12pm On May 18, 2023
Keep it up
Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by Psiyohos: 7:35am On May 19, 2023
Thanks Sis.

THIS IS A WORLD OF HIGHER FORCES.

Why are we suffering from many sicknesses that didn't exist in our forefathers time, none of them ever had cancer and diabetes.

They are rewriting history, changing our genes and watering down man and making us weaker.

I don't take Western medicine!!!

Cancer cannot stay in an alkaline environment this is what Dr Sebi knew and they killed him for it, his alkaline diet is the best for every kindof sickness. Some sicknesses are projections!

We know this guys and we are telling them they are wasting their time, we know Elizabeth was a Sengeshe worshipper who painted her face black to worship Osun, we know the assassination of Ojukwu's father and to stall the development of the greatest black race,

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!!!!
all your problems are invented and acquired,
Television, Electricity, Phones, Civilization of Babylon is all a lie.

How come Zika Virus is ravaging people in Brazil and not the people living in the creeks of Ogoni.
Dey play.

Here are some WIERD BUT EFFECTIVE TREATMENTS

Drinking your first Urine in the morning.
(This restarts your hologram)

Using raw Egg to rubb the affected region and drawing out the bad energy into it and breaking the egg suddenly in a bucket

Using Coconut water to wash your head, and drinking it as it is a complete anti poison.

Licking Ash when your feel a sudden attack, fetching water from the beach the salt water should be in your house, for sudden attack from dreams or anyother place

Lime and garlic will make you strong, and make it hard for any foreign thing to stay in your body without you knowing
Cures pile, sciatica and flushes the body.
Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by Psiyohos: 7:47am On May 19, 2023
NEVER FORGET THAT THE HOSPITAL IS AN INDUSTRY!!!!

The cure for High Blood Pressure is Garlic
The cure for excess weight and belly fat is onions
(4/5 BIG BULBS)
The cure for cancer is Lemon
The cure for Malaria is - Boiled Scent Leaves
Walking for 30 minutes everyday will make you sweat and clean you off toxins
Drinking Sea Salt Water will make your skin clean
And your nails long.

All the medicine you need you can get from your food.

Bread is bad for you, eat potatoes instead
Always eat leafy vegetables (Ugwu, and spinach)
Drink hot tea every morning,
Fennel, and Ginger should be in your tea.

1 Like

Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by Psiyohos: 7:53am On May 19, 2023
LEARN HOW TO DO YOGA.

While People are dying in their fifties in Nigeria
Amitabh Bacchan is still looking good in his 80s.
If you don't know him, he's the one that acted MAd and Sholay (very old Indian Films)

STOP DRINKING BEER.
STOP EATING PIGS

learn to be in a state of Anti sin and Righteousness, and you will see how beautiful this life really is
Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by nicerod(m): 8:13am On May 19, 2023
grin grin grin

Nawa o

Orisirisi

I should drink my urine body waste

Chai dirty people full nairaland

1 Like

Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by Psiyohos: 12:36pm On May 19, 2023
CHASING YOUR DREAMS.

This is the hardest thing to do, this three fold world is headed by the demob king who will do anything to keep you in the matrix.

The world is designed to destroy your purity and your righteousness. To keep you chasing after cash and hinder you from chasing higher callings.

Your parents are the matrix, they use you from young to adult, when you want to Liberate yourself they make you a wet nurse, just to keep you in that place, that when thier arthritis will start, or high blood pressure.

Your wife is the matrix, she will keep telling you God will do it, keep it up dear while she sits at home and watch television, if you complain too much she will give you a Mouth Action and keep you in that job that you hate and waste your life

Children are the matrix, no matter what you do they are never appreciative or satisfied, so why have plenty.

Your neighbour, Electricity bills, Network provider, landlord are all part of the matrix.

Really Ask yourself when was the last time I was free to Do what I really want?
What is stopping me?

When was the last time I travelled just for travelling sake?

Do you remember the life your grandfather lived?

Nobody will remember you when you die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by Psiyohos: 2:36am On May 28, 2023
WEAPONISING POVERTY
You have to learn to weaponise poverty, study the northerners see how they live their lives how are they making do, with so little and how can I use that to maximise my own earnings.

Most time make sure you don't leave the house with above 1k so that your brain will work, it curtails unnecessary spending, unnecessary generosity and make you save more and invest better. PEOPLE ARE DOING IT. So why can't you.

PRAYING IN THE MIDNIGHT (12-3AM)
The older you get, you find out that this world is in divided into two, (material and spiritual)
Whatever will happen in the physical will show itself in the spiritual,
You can bath with salt water before you start your prayer, my grandmother usually put her rosary in a cup of water and pray the entire rosary in her native dialect before drinking the water and proclaiming good things for her and her family.

Learn to pray at midnight

ALWAYS GIVE ALMS TO THE BLIND
So that you can forsee and dream any bad thing
That is to come.

1 Like

Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by Psiyohos: 2:42am On May 28, 2023
IF YOU CAN STOP RECEIVING CALLS OR LIMIT IT TL AN EXTENT.

They send bad airwaves, sicknesses and projections through phones, they also control people through phones.

Tell them to send text if it's important, especially if the person is calling you, 10- 15 times when text and WhatsApp message is there.
BE CAREFUL OUT THERE.
Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by Psiyohos: 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
Miracle leaves.
Every house should have this planted somewhere.
It is wonderful for calmimg the nerves and removing poisons and toxins.

Black Soap:
You can get this at any spiritual shop, I found this at Moshalashi Alhaja Agege, 700 naira
You should bath with a local sponge put it in nylon and throw the sponge away at least once a month. It a spiritual cleanse.

Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by Psiyohos: 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
Because you are just human. Your greatest weapon is ALWAYS DO GOOD
You can't know all of life, you must do good even when it doesn't favour you, especially when it doesn't favour you.

Live a clean life
Bath with salt water
If you feel funny, eat Alligator pepper and pray

You will conquer all.

You will see your enemies when they are planning against you in dreams, don't be shocked when you do, it could even be your own parents.
Learn how live gently and slowly..
Focus on your dreams, be kind to man and animals and one day you will succeed
Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by Psiyohos: 5:06am On Jul 20, 2023
KILL THAT GECKO

Sadly, Wall Geckos are used as Vectors for spiritual attacks, always make sure you kill it when it enters your room, or house.
I killed so many Geckos my neighbour started shouting one morning -
Ta lon kpa omonile fun mi ninu ileyi
(roughly translate as who is killing my geckos)

BATH WITH SALT WATER AND Alligator pepper
This cleanses us from unnecessary attacks and slimes, pour salt, Alligator pepper and a little Ash in your bath water.
Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by ceeceeuwa: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2023
Psiyohos:
Miracle leaves.
Every house should have this planted somewhere.
It is wonderful for calmimg the nerves and removing poisons and toxins.
How do you use miracle leave to remove poison and toxin?
Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by Psiyohos: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2023
Wash and chew it. That's all
Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by SawD007: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
[quote author=Psiyohos
Nice efffort. There are some of your opinion I a freed with and some, I disagree but I take knowledge away from your page. More grace

1 Like

Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by SawD007: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
Psiyohos:
Wash and chew it. That's all

Please,do you have an idea what that leave is called in Yoruba?
Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by SoftSport(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
SawD007:

Please,do you have an idea what that leave is called in Yoruba?
Abamoda
Re: Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) by Psiyohos: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2023
WITCHES THURSDAY

It is well known that witches and wizards gather on Thursday, you are more likely to be attacked on Thursday than any other day of the week.

Be extra prayerful on Thursdays, some people that know do their weekly family prayer on Thursdays. Be extra careful not Thursdays.
Use the black soap to bath on Thursday mornings so as to attract them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First-time Mother Gives Birth In Her Sleep / Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids / Matured Advise Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.