Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,144 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

New Naira Swap: What Did You Benefited From The Cashless Policy? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Naira Swap: What Did You Benefited From The Cashless Policy? (399 Views)

Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App / Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) / Some Effect Of Cashless Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Naira Swap: What Did You Benefited From The Cashless Policy? by saintbillion(m): 1:37pm On May 16, 2023
As we all know the misery, sufferings and pains from FG cashless policy, some people will rather say it was favourable. I remember me trekking from Douglas in Owerri to Nekede cause of no cash. But despite the policy, the only thing I could boast of was me OPENING A PALMPAY & AN OPAY ACCOUNT WHICH IS STILL FUNCTIONAL TILL DATE.
WHAT did you achieve? Did the policy achieve its aims? What are your recommendations?

Re: New Naira Swap: What Did You Benefited From The Cashless Policy? by Cyril44: 4:12pm On May 16, 2023
Nothing.....

1 Like

Re: New Naira Swap: What Did You Benefited From The Cashless Policy? by eldervine: 4:50pm On May 16, 2023
Omo i learn how to do transfer by force oo. even till now i still dey do transfer.
Re: New Naira Swap: What Did You Benefited From The Cashless Policy? by saintbillion(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2023
eldervine:
Omo i learn how to do transfer by force oo.
even till now i still dey do transfer.
Lol
Re: New Naira Swap: What Did You Benefited From The Cashless Policy? by matthew080: 11:15pm On May 16, 2023
Hmm deep
I made more than 3m naira with this .
Got a shop land for 800 k
I just started doing gas refilling biz now,
Business is just the best way to success in life,
Abeg run from petty salary WK if u can,
I pray my gas biz boom oo

I am a POS man

1 Like

Re: New Naira Swap: What Did You Benefited From The Cashless Policy? by marlow1962(m): 11:19pm On May 16, 2023
I'm happy that people learnt how to trade with transfer by force, even okada man get account by force. Thanks to opay,them really try, physical bank was just fuckin up anyhow that time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Selling On Konga And Jumia Still Profitable As A Vendor / I AM A SCAMMER / Seplat Energy CEO Brown suspended for 7 days amid racism allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.