Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

The Lackadaisical Attitude Of First Bank And Gtb Towards The Average Nigerian - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Lackadaisical Attitude Of First Bank And Gtb Towards The Average Nigerian (432 Views)

Ways To Make Money Online In (2023) - For The Average Nigerian / Info On First Bank Shares. / How To Increase Gtb Transfer Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lackadaisical Attitude Of First Bank And Gtb Towards The Average Nigerian by edwardadex23(m): 1:57pm On May 16, 2023
I had someone sent me #5,000 since Monday May 1st 2023.He was supposed to send the money to my palmpay account with my phone number as palmpay uses one's phone number as the account number but he ended up making a mistake and sent the money to my GTB account with my phone number as the beneficiary account number,same phone number is linked to my GTBank credentials at the bank (Please see attached receipt for reference).How is it even possible for it to have displayed my name with just my phone number replaced as my GTBank account number on GTB ? I asked the sender to get in touch with First bank and he was told the money is with GTBank.I have been going back and forth since then and GTbank are trying to play foul and won't release the money to my account even when I got the session I.D from First bank ( 000016230501155338000061972328 ) and I relayed the session I.D of the transaction to GTbank and they insists the money isn't with them and neither was the money returned back to the sender's account.I have had the sender complain to first bank severally and he was told the money is with GTbank.I have been to GTbank about 3 times now.I am sick and tired of this drama and I need the money immediately,Why will our financial institutions keep treating an average citizen this way?? I have contacted both parties on Twitter severally and they have refused to attend to my plight,Someone should kindly help me out on here please. GTBank and First Bank should do the needful and release the money to my account immediately or send the money back to the sender's account.

Mods please help me push to front page perhaps someone can help me propel this further and I can get my money.

Re: The Lackadaisical Attitude Of First Bank And Gtb Towards The Average Nigerian by eddynaira125: 2:04pm On May 16, 2023
Write on their wall on Twitter, then DM the two stupid bank, if they fail to respond, follow them up on Twitter, try as much as possible to use damaging statement, I mean cruel words when writing on their public wall, it will prompt them to act fast
Re: The Lackadaisical Attitude Of First Bank And Gtb Towards The Average Nigerian by Wodu89: 2:08pm On May 16, 2023
If you don't disgrace them on social media they won't take you seriously

2 Likes

Re: The Lackadaisical Attitude Of First Bank And Gtb Towards The Average Nigerian by edwardadex23(m): 3:45pm On May 16, 2023
Thanks for the input I have done that,I have wrote to both of them on Twitter and even tagged CBN and their respective twitter walls...They are so useless banks...
Re: The Lackadaisical Attitude Of First Bank And Gtb Towards The Average Nigerian by Artemis444: 8:33pm On May 16, 2023
GTB is unstable, lay complain for VI branch, still go inside town e just be lyk say new person dey attend to ur case.
Re: The Lackadaisical Attitude Of First Bank And Gtb Towards The Average Nigerian by Artemis444: 8:33pm On May 16, 2023
edwardadex23:
Thanks for the input I have done that,I have wrote to both of them on Twitter and even tagged CBN and their respective twitter walls...They are so useless banks...
Very very, imagine money miss. no PIN no card info shared.
Re: The Lackadaisical Attitude Of First Bank And Gtb Towards The Average Nigerian by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:04pm On May 17, 2023
First benk has better complaint handling system than Gt bank.Gt is terrible handing interbank transfer.
Your payer should have USED palmper app AND DO PALMPAY TO PALMPAY,same applies to you all here.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Digital Real Estate And Why Should Invest In It? / Linking Your Agro Food Products To The Potential Foreign Buyers In Abroad / An Undeveloped Land At Ikeja GRA For Selling @ N170 Miilion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.