Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

NDLEA/CIVIL DEFENCE: Has Anyone Been Able To Check The CBT Exam Slip - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA/CIVIL DEFENCE: Has Anyone Been Able To Check The CBT Exam Slip (1059 Views)

Who Else Got This Message And What Are We Expecting In The CBT ? / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / How Does Civil Defence Conduct Its Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA/CIVIL DEFENCE: Has Anyone Been Able To Check The CBT Exam Slip by princeemmma(m): 2:17pm On May 16, 2023
Have been trying to check for about 7 people, but have not been able to general the slip

Re: NDLEA/CIVIL DEFENCE: Has Anyone Been Able To Check The CBT Exam Slip by princeemmma(m): 2:19pm On May 16, 2023
For those that don't know, the shortlist for the Stage two (2) of CDCFIB Recruitment Exercise is out

you can check with your application id and phone number via https://cdcfib.career/
Re: NDLEA/CIVIL DEFENCE: Has Anyone Been Able To Check The CBT Exam Slip by BestMan001: 2:58pm On May 16, 2023
princeemmma:
Have been trying to check for about 7 people, but have not been able to general the slip

It means that you're NOT QUALIFIED
Re: NDLEA/CIVIL DEFENCE: Has Anyone Been Able To Check The CBT Exam Slip by Adiob200(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2023
princeemmma:
i don’t where I put my civil defence application slip,, is there any way I can retrieve my application code
Re: NDLEA/CIVIL DEFENCE: Has Anyone Been Able To Check The CBT Exam Slip by Geominer: 6:33pm On May 16, 2023
Adiob200:
i don’t where I put my civil defence application slip,, is there any way I can retrieve my application code

Same with me, can't remember my Immigration application number
Re: NDLEA/CIVIL DEFENCE: Has Anyone Been Able To Check The CBT Exam Slip by NDSMELODY(m): 6:37pm On May 16, 2023
Pls house what's the salary structure for civil defense applied with SSCE ?
Actually I have my degree but I just tried with SSCE then since it was the least qualification to apply, now I have been shortlisted for cbt exam on Thursday....do you think I should accept the offer if it comes or not ??........pls I need your candid advice because I am contemplating if I should accept it or not with SSCE ?

Does the work allow someone to do other things like schooling ?
Re: NDLEA/CIVIL DEFENCE: Has Anyone Been Able To Check The CBT Exam Slip by qanda: 8:09pm On May 16, 2023
Re: NDLEA/CIVIL DEFENCE: Has Anyone Been Able To Check The CBT Exam Slip by aiyk02(m): 8:34pm On May 16, 2023
Please is there a way to reprint the acknowledgement slip? I've been invited for the exam but I can't find my slip
Re: NDLEA/CIVIL DEFENCE: Has Anyone Been Able To Check The CBT Exam Slip by jessylaurel(f): 1:27pm On May 18, 2023
princeemmma:

How do I check if I gave been enlisted?

(1) (Reply)

Registered Nurse With CBT And IELTS / UK No Longer Accepting Nigerians / Rescheduled Guiness Test: Why Me? / Bat Test At Peopletemp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.