Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity (39394 Views)

Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Plasmolysis78(m): 4:37pm On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu is the GOAT as far as Nigeria politics is concerned.

Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by abobote: 4:38pm On May 16, 2023
So Tinubu are begging people to accept the stolen mandate like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by MatrixCircle: 4:38pm On May 16, 2023
grin grin The President of Republic of Kano .
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Felix6: 4:38pm On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:

What Constitutional Law are you qouting

Abeg you Ipob should stop making intelligent Ibos look like unlightened people

Shame no dey catch you
Why shame go catch am, he neither stole nor backed a certificate thief. I think the shame is on you
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Juanmike(m): 4:40pm On May 16, 2023
Plasmolysis78:

But Tinubu is not here, askthe master strategist.
He is a master strategist

I need to buy medicine for my ailment but I don't have d means(four thousands)
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Successlane: 4:40pm On May 16, 2023
Only the CHILDREN ( I no mention name o) in politics didn't know that Kwankwaso was actually 'working' for BAT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Jesusmylord(m): 4:41pm On May 16, 2023
The chance of Kwankwaso to be President is higher than Obi.

It's just like a chance of Real Madrid to will Champions League to Aston Villa.

Krublog:
This man that called Peter Obi's LP Andrew Liver Salt

How far with am now

Who rise, bubble and mellow between him and Obi now

Is the difference not clear

This one go accept anything.

I wish Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Nigeria well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Plasmolysis78(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2023
[quote author=Juanmike post=123172685][/quote]

My health should be of concern to you, regardless of my political affiliation Sir. Be humane for once pls
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by lexy2014: 4:42pm On May 16, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:
If there is a god in Nigerian Politics, it's Jagaban,

Na mumu go buy ticket to run against am come 2027, niger will destroy all opposition.

If he could battle the incumbency, his party chairman, the opposition, the woke youths and still win, one wonders what will happen when IDAN the great, steps in and makes developmental strides that well thinking Nigerians will all see and appreciate.

What developmental strides is he making?

Why should no one contest against him in 2027?
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Didi2d(m): 4:43pm On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Kwankwaso and Obi deserve abit of commendation for stopping Atiku

Tinubu should form a National Unity Government to compensate them

If listened to Kwankwaso on AriseTV town hall and also Obi.. they gave valid point that Tinubu can use in his renewal of hope Manifesto

Where is bisi akande? Been long I saw him.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Jsucre(m): 4:43pm On May 16, 2023
Politically, Tinubu leads others follow

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:44pm On May 16, 2023
Massiveglory:
Whether kwankwanso agrees to work with tinubu or not is their business.

Constitutionally, Nigeria does not have a democratically president elect.
All these moves are irrelevant as political moves does not supercede the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.
IPOB terririst spotted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Successlane: 4:45pm On May 16, 2023
Okoroawusa:

My brother as an Igbo the thing dey make we wonder atimes. How can we be so intelligent in everything but politics? E dey pain me no matter how much I pretend not to care.

If you are TRUELY Igbo, then I owe you a bottle of …………… (just name your brand and I will pick the bill)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Orbhagbemi555: 4:45pm On May 16, 2023
BaddestQueen:
shatap
Nzogbu nzogbu policiaNland 😁😬😁😬
Thooooder scatter xxxxxxxx you have stop it 😁😄😄😄. defeating a Pandora sweet gan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 16, 2023
Antimandatethie:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-holds-peace-talk-with-kwankwaso-in-france/
He needs to find some relevance. Man must chop politician
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by greatiyk4u(m): 4:47pm On May 16, 2023
Plasmolysis78:

He is a master strategist

I need to buy medicine for my ailment but I don't have d means(four thousands)

You never receive 30k abi your rank no reach?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by duro4chang(m): 4:47pm On May 16, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Tinubu doesn't have the moral standing to request for a government of National unity
Do you think obi who referred the elebtion as religious war has moral standing to do such?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by akynkunmy(m): 4:47pm On May 16, 2023
13 days to go 😂 😂
Tntsi:
If  you love tinubu, tell him and push him to back off. He is being pushed to a monumental shame and collaspe.
Presidency is not for him.
Tell him to back off for his own good. Hardening his neck like pharoah, is heading to a fall that will be painful and hurtful.

The appointed time of the OBIDIENT new Nigeria has come. No being can stop it.
Once again , tinubu back off. You are being pushed to an unpalatable end.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by garfield1: 4:48pm On May 16, 2023
ClearFlair:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

While still in court?

Nnpp never went to court

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Draslo(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2023
Tntsi:
If  you love tinubu, tell him and push him to back off. He is being pushed to a monumental shame and collaspe.
Tell him to back off for his own good. Hardening his neck like pharoah, is heading to a fall that will be painful and hurtful.

The way you speak, you were obviously brainwashed by a pastor

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Guestlander: 4:49pm On May 16, 2023
Tntsi:

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Plasmolysis78(m): 4:49pm On May 16, 2023
greatiyk4u:

You never receive 30k abi your rank no reach?

Lots of inhumane people here
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Guyman01: 4:49pm On May 16, 2023
Tinubu is planning against Run Off and not this claim of Government of national unity
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by zelnababa(m): 4:50pm On May 16, 2023
when you re good you re good, his opponents knows that ASIWAJU na witch when is come politics but dem no go talk am

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by ipobarecriminals: 4:51pm On May 16, 2023
grin ChisomOBI is a designated Minister of Education grin cheesy grin In APC government. Forget all those gragra he dey do cool

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Krublog(m): 4:51pm On May 16, 2023
Jesusmylord:
The chance of Kwankwaso to be President is higher than Obi.

It's just like a chance of Real Madrid to will Champions League to Aston Villa.

The question stands.

Who showed traits of Andrew Liver Salt between him and Obi

I no know who get higher chances at presidency between the duo, I'm not a statistician.

I no know who go be president between both of them, I no be God.

What I know is, based on the results from the last elections, Obi has more acceptability than Kwankwaso. That's a fact you can bank on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by akynkunmy(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2023
What happened to court?
ClearFlair:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

While still in court?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Ofunaofu: 4:57pm On May 16, 2023
duro4chang:
Do you think obi who referred the elebtion as religious war has moral standing to do such?

The only presidential candidate that declared a tribal, religious and ethnic divisive war on Nigeria in this election is Tinubu of the APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by easzypeaszy(m): 4:58pm On May 16, 2023
Tntsi:

Hmmmm u get time weldone
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Fantastictelem: 4:58pm On May 16, 2023
Tinubu is the master strategist, he understands the game more than any other person. He brought Obj into the game to ensure continuous encouragement to Obi so as not to step down before election. Politics is beyond campaign but the strategy you deploy into the game

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by damkin24(m): 4:58pm On May 16, 2023
Tntsi:

Are you stylishly wailing or crying or doing both same time?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by DaddyJapan(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2023
Antimandatethie:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-holds-peace-talk-with-kwankwaso-in-france/

So Daily Trust could not find a more convincing photo to illustrate this détente in France? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State / Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP / Obiano Suspends 12 Traditional Rulers In Anambra Who Travelled To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.