Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity (39336 Views)

Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by BaddestQueen(f): 9:44pm On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:

Very foolish conjunction... No be only tangaga

Ibo lunatic

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Exodus2023: 9:49pm On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Ever wondered why Kwankwaso refused to step down despite knowing very well he can't win the presidential election? Infact, how many states did he visit during campaign?

Ever wondered why Kwankwaso described Labour Party as Andrew Liver Salt?

Lmao.

Tinubu used Kwankwaso to reduce Atiku's votes in the North and Peter Obi to take away his PDP votes in the South East.

That is a politician.

In 2027, he will play a different card.

It's a lie.
Kano is an Apc state, there was no way Tinubu will use Kwankwaso to reduced Atiku's vote in Kano.
Everybody knows that Kwankwaso will win Kano, pdp was no longer doing well in Kano after Kwankwaso left pdp. Don't say what u don't know
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by jaymichael(m): 9:53pm On May 16, 2023
Tntsi:
If  you love tinubu, tell him and push him to back off. He is being pushed to a monumental shame and collaspe.
Presidency is not for him.
Tell him to back off for his own good. Hardening his neck like pharoah, is heading to a fall that will be painful and hurtful.

The appointed time of the OBIDIENT new Nigeria has come. No being can stop it.
Once again , tinubu back off. You are being pushed to an unpalatable end.
You only need one can of sniper. Otilo, it's gone.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Okwyjesus(m): 10:41pm On May 16, 2023
Plasmolysis78:

He is a master strategist

I need to buy medicine for my ailment but I don't have d means(four thousands). Pls help me. I've been bedfasted for some time now.

Me waste my kobo on Batist. Neveh! Go to France that is where Tinubu boys is meeting him for their reward😜😜😜😜😜😜
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 10:49pm On May 16, 2023
We know he's a bitch
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by femtex007(m): 10:58pm On May 16, 2023
Okoroawusa:

My brother as an Igbo the thing dey make me wonder atimes. How can we be so intelligent in everything but politics? E dey pain me no matter how much I pretend not to care.
My brother. Even on our association platform. Some professors are still there goofing. I con de shame for them

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by basybasy: 11:08pm On May 16, 2023
Massiveglory:
Whether kwankwanso agrees to work with tinubu or not is their business.

Constitutionally, Nigeria does not have a democratically president elect.
All these moves are irrelevant as political moves does not supercede the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Kill yourself
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by TakeNigeriaBack: 11:20pm On May 16, 2023
Sitwalkstand:
Wait till you hear from Kwamkwaso himself that th meeting held and that was discussed and agreed. E get why

How many times did Wike denied working for Tinubu before elections? Last last, e no work for am? When big boys are talking, you need to learn how to listen.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by TakeNigeriaBack: 11:22pm On May 16, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Kwankwaso and Peter Obi were Tinubu's best campaigners. They both helped him stop PDP from snatching power.

The fact that peter obi is NOT intelligent enough to realize he was working for Tinubu, truly explains his 3rd class degree in philosophy. Peter is a very low iq ibo man.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Peacecore: 11:36pm On May 16, 2023
WorldRichest:
Tinubu. The greatest politician of our time. He is already planning for 2027. He knows Kwankwaso is the only politician that can put sand inside the 2027 presidential election since Atikulation will not be given the ticket under any party again, so Tinubu wants to pocket Kwankwaso in time by giving him something to eat. And when you are ea, you don’t talk
Exactly his plan
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by SenatePresdo(m): 11:46pm On May 16, 2023
Okoroawusa:

My brother as an Igbo the thing dey make me wonder atimes. How can we be so intelligent in everything but politics? E dey pain me no matter how much I pretend not to care.

You are not Igbo, even on a topic that has nothing to do with politics, you still talk down on Igbos.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Coolgent(m): 12:49am On May 17, 2023
It is not surprising because...
Tunibu finance the creation of NNPP as Plan B in case Buhari disappoint him.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Coolgent(m): 12:51am On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Ever wondered why Kwankwaso refused to step down despite knowing very well he can't win the presidential election? Infact, how many states did he visit during campaign?

Ever wondered why Kwankwaso described Labour Party as Andrew Liver Salt?

Lmao.

Tinubu used Kwankwaso to reduce Atiku's votes in the North and Peter Obi to take away his PDP votes in the South East.

That is a politician.

In 2027, he will play a different card.

Very correct
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by unclejb2(m): 6:35am On May 17, 2023
Plasmolysis78:

He is a master strategist

I need to buy medicine for my ailment but I don't have d means(four thousands). Pls help me. I've been bedfasted for some time now.
your fellow supporters of the drug lord should quickly come to your aid
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Juanmike(m): 6:55am On May 17, 2023
Plasmolysis78:

My health should be of concern to you, regardless of my political affiliation Sir. Be humane for once pls
Get well soon
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Ikpaitid: 7:11am On May 17, 2023
Am I the only one that believes that Tinubu deliberately recruited Kwankwaso into the presidential race just to checkmate Atiku in the North?
Tinubu is indeed the master tactician,the only people who don't respect this man are people with no brain cells.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Plasmolysis78(m): 7:17am On May 17, 2023
unclejb2:
your fellow supporters of the drug lord should quickly come to your aid

People are really terrible.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by shinealight(m): 7:33am On May 17, 2023
Tntsi:
If  you love tinubu, tell him and push him to back off. He is being pushed to a monumental shame and collaspe.
Presidency is not for him.
Tell him to back off for his own good. Hardening his neck like pharoah, is heading to a fall that will be painful and hurtful.

The appointed time of the OBIDIENT new Nigeria has come. No being can stop it.
Once again , tinubu back off. You are being pushed to an unpalatable end.

A load of sentimental balderdash! undecided undecided
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by BaddestQueen(f): 5:42am On May 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

Ask her nau
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2 ...
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by BaddestQueen(f): 5:43am On May 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

Ask your mum about the lips kiss
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2 ...

Rule 2
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by BaddestQueen(f): 5:43am On May 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

Greeting your mum isn't a violation of Nairaland rule

Abi did she complain
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2...
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Ireportlive: 6:09am On May 19, 2023
BaddestQueen:

Sifia pain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son / Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari / Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.